>

Thread: Kiki

Default Kiki

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby.

Date of Visit : 17/7/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : see banner above.

Hours of Business : 10am - Late

Phone : 99679991

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Small and slim, tight toned body with A cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : dfk, bbbj, daty, fs

Value for money/recommend? : Good value / Recommended

My experience/comments : An unplanned schedule shift gave me a couple of hours free so I decided to take the short trip across the bridge to 533. I just called Angie with my planned arrival time and left the WL choice to her. Turns out Kiki is my girl for the hour ahead and so we head for room 3.
    I’ve never met Kiki before and I’m impressed with her slim, toned body as she buzzes around the room, setting up the music and lights. She looks great in her aqua bikini and high heels and smiles broadly as she catches me admiring her from the shower.
    This sexy “come on” smile of hers is a session highlight. Kiki smiles the whole time and I am hooked. She is so cute.

As I sit on the side of the bed and pull her close to me she begins kissing me quite passionately and peeling off her bikini top. I enjoy kissing her small breasts and gorgeous prominent nipples. Kiki makes some encouraging noises as we proceed and I run my hands down her back and squeeze her great tight butt.
    She playfully pushes me onto the bed still kissing me deeply as my hands continue to explore her body and gently remove her bikini bottom.
    I run my hand between her legs and my anticipation builds nicely when I discover her silky smooth pussy and meaty lips.

I lazily recline and let Kiki do her thing. Plentiful kisses to my lips and neck are followed by a slow catbath down to my cock as she commences an excellent bbbj with particularly good attention to my shaft while gently massaging my balls. Kiki pauses every now and then, makes eye contact and smiles broadly as she sees the effect she’s having on me. This is great but I’m keen to explore her body some more and request daty.

Since I’m reclining, I encourage Kiki to climb up on to my face. She spreads her gorgeous pussy and lowers herself onto my tongue.
    I’m in daty heaven to experience such a a perfect pussy on a slender, toned frame. I happily work my way around her large lips and suck on her prominent clit. Kiki replies by grinding gently into my tongue, caressing her breasts and reaching back to stroke my straining cock as the hour ticks away.

We disengage, Kiki rolls on a condom and slowly slides onto my cock. She is very wet and tight. We rotate through a series of cg variations, slow grind, face to face, Asian and reverse before I blow deep and intense into the bag. Kiki is in no hurry to dismount and treats me to some pussy contractions before flopping down onto my chest for a dfk finale.

Kiki treats me to a gentle massage for a few minutes before it’s time to shower and depart.

Our time together has passed very quickly. Kiki is great company, very experienced and so cheerful. Highly recommended.
    Sincere thanks to Angie for her recommendation and I’m off downstairs for my recovery coffee.

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd. Willoughby.

Date of Visit : January 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10am - about 2?

Phone : 99679991

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Small and slim, tight toned body with A cups.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : dfk, bbbj, daty, fs, doggy, mish, face sitting

Value for money/recommend? : IWR

My experience/comments : I have wanted to see Kiki for a long time, I like her reviews and her photography. The good news is that she matches both.

Everything with Angie is a negotiation. I booked Kiki and turned up half an hour early with hopeful expectations. The negotiations are fun because they are ridiculous.

Kiki would be available 10 mins after the booking time, fair enough. Booking time comes up and I'm introduced to Kiki (WL say 'kiki'). I say, this isn't Kiki even though I'd not seen her before. Angie immediately tries to sell me Sasha, who, despite my earlier review looks fantastic, just not my type and couldn't be more different to Kiki.

Next it is 10 mins after booking and I get Stephanie, I'm like WOW, this isn't KK but I don't think I've been with many this gorgeous at any shop or private. I say 'no' waiting for Kiki.

Angie negotiates with room number 1 customer who takes Stephanie (who wouldn't?). Then proceeds to direct me to the laundry rooms. I say, surely room 2 is empty, 'yes I forgot'. I'm warming very much to Angie, she is fun.

Kiki joins me in the room, arranges shower puts on romantic music. She is dressed in red garter and bra, with black panties.

Kiki's manner is very GFE, soft kisses, slow undressing, licking breasts (quite popular), kissing down to her open legs and into her pussy pulling the panties aside.

After an extended DATY we somehow ended up with KK sitting on me and another long session of face sitting with her and I playing with her breasts whilst she pours baby oil over them. Forty minutes in she ends up on all fours and covers me for a doggie session that morphed into mish with DFK and lots of enthusiasm.

Right on time I blow.

Kiki is a total charmer with a wonderful smile that could get her a role in a Disney musical and enthusiasm that will us all.

Affiliated Member 533Willoughby's Avatar

Default Racy and striking Kiki in today and tomorrow - 17/10 ~ 18/10

Racy and striking Kiki in today and tomorrow - 17/10 ~ 18/10