>

Thread: Kiki - great to have her back in town.

Default Kiki - great to have her back in town.

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Thursday 28th June 2018

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, soft skin, firm body, great figure, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips Not a stunner but makes up for that with a great body and fantastic attitude.

Pussy : Fully and freshly shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster : Check with reception.

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

Kiki is just back from a well deserved holiday and she was fresh and ready to go.

In mid-winter Kiki was wearing a little tight short green dress and matching top. The sides of the dress were transparent so you check out the width of her knickers. Where does she find this amazing stuff? No matter, the knickers were quickly removed. Nothing better than a cutie in a short tight dress with no knickers and a fully shaved pussy. Yum!

Kiki was her usual bubbly self today. Full on happy vibe and constant smile. Big hug and kiss hello. Lots of fondling and foreplay. Kiki got the room arranged and I supplied the boom box music, the strobe light and the Rave colored lights and away we went. Don’t all punters carry a disco system with them at all times?

Lots of full on passionate DFK, nipple licking and sucking, BBBJ, DATY and 69. She has lovely rock hard nipples that never seem to soften. Pussy was super wet.

The strobe light from my phone really highlights her nipples and pussy mound. Overhead DATY has the same benefit of just throwing enough light to show her skin features and erect nipples. The colored Rave lights are a great effect as well. Kiki just smiles and giggles the whole time. She is also an on-the-bed expert. Just knows how to move around to instantly react and move into the right position. Fantastic.

If the fooling around foreplay wasn’t enough fun, as I slid into her in mish I again marveled about how tight and smooth her love tunnel is. No lube - just wet and tight.

Kiki’s favorite finale is cowgirl. She just danced on my cock twerking and grinding her pussy into me. Wow.

Lovely girl. Just smiles the whole time. So enjoyable to be with. Really a memorable session.

Enjoy.

This is the Kiki that I know so well. !!!
    Recently, someone mentioned in a Post that 533 was a bit quiet when they visited.
    Kiki’s return will change that.
    When you see her, you will be hooked. Just like I am. !!!
    Using Tapatalk

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Most shops have been quiet.... I was at 533 the other day fixing stuff.. and another today.... most of the girls in the staff room of each.....
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 12 /7

Photos :.533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, Small tits, erect nipples, long black hair

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided :.BBBJ,.DATY,.FS,. kissing

Had another wonderful experience at this establishment today.

Original booked Michelle, however Michelle was running late and Angie introduce me to Kiki so I decided to see her instead.

Kiki has a nice body she had a great little black bikini on , and her hair was tied up in a little bun. I'm having a shower and Kiki's getting the room ready, she gets her her phone her Bluetooth speaker and start putting on some music, and then she had this little disco light system that she plugged into a power point, she turned up the Music, just as I finished the shower and got out.
    The ambience in the room was great, so was the way she kissed me. It didn't take long for me to get rock hard, and I slowly took off her top and revealed her small titties but fully erect nipples. A little more than kissing and fondling, then off with the panties. She dropped to her knees and began a bbbj- just wonderful.
    I thought I'd return the favour, laid her down on the bed opened those legs and chewd on her pussy.
    We swap positions went into 69 and it wasn't long before i blew round one.
    A brief massage, and then with some more bbbj, then on with the condom, started with cowgirl, then doggy, mish and a couple of others , and got round 2 out of the way.
    We had a cuddle and then she decided to give me a massage for the remaining 10 minutes or so.
    Shower, kiss goodbye and left.
    A nice experience.

This review will be posted on various forums under different aliases

Nice review mate. Kiki is a great girl.