>
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Kiki

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    I love a man who has attention to detail in his reviews. Thank you!
    Yes PH, a lot of readers appreciate that degree of detail as recently there were enquiries about such these earlier. Spoof1 just replicated your detailed description, which I am sure will be appreciated by many.

Quote Originally Posted by Spoof1 View Post
    To be honest I used that bit from your awesome review above. Please dont sue me from plagiarism!!!
    Never! Really appreciated your comments - and our mutual interest in Kiki.

(I'm still reliving that double with Bibi).

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Default Kiki - A great lover.

A rematch perhaps of Bibi/Kiki proportions!..

Lol

Yet to do a double at aunties pleasure palace!..

Was thinking Katherine/Arissa!.. Arrrrhhhh..

And throw in Sammie too!.. A foursome!..

That would be awesome!.. Lol
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Another fantastic session today with the adorable Kiki.

Just sex on a stick for me. 38kg spinner. Slim tight body, small titties with large nips she likes having attended to, flat tummy, no babies, and a fully shaved pussy with large munchable flaps. The best part of the package is she knows how to use it all.

I had a season with another gal earlier in the week and she was one of those “do everything” gals. BBBJ, CIM, Greek. I couldn’t even get to the CIM stage as I lost the wood very early on as she just didn’t do it for me. Disaster. WFTM.

My bonk with Kiki couldn’t have been more different. Kiki really knows how to fuck. Moves her body in time with me, knows when to go hard or gentle and mixes it up. Grinds her pussy against you and just smiles the whole time with this endearing “fuck me” attitude. Just fantastic.

Get her to fire up the rock music and the strobe lights and you will have a great time.

If you haven’t yet had “the Kiki experience” you need to.

Recommended.

Nah. Highly recommended.

Had an awesome time with Kiki yesterday. I find her very attractive and when she's getting into it has that sexy snarl on her lips.

She's beautifully shaped, b cups I reckon. And I love when she lets her wavy hair down, very sexy.
    BBbj was good. Lots of groin grinding but she is very adept at keeping everything out of where it should not be till the Dom is on.

But I just loved her fun attitude. She puts on her little Bluetooth boombox and the strobe lights from her phone, it's like a mini club going on in there. We were dancing body to body, she's got her hand on dick and every now and then just drops down to blow me.

And always with that beautiful smile.

Overall had a great time, descriptions above are accurate of her looks and service. Thought I'd add some of the other colour I experienced with her.

Definitely one that I will see again.

Come on guys.. don't be lazy and write a proper review and use the template..

A few paragraphs doesn't tell much..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default Kiki, 533 Willoughby NSW

Persons Name: Kiki

Establishment: 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. NSW

Date of visit: 20 Jan 2015

Contact details / address / website: 9967 9991

Hours of business: 10.00am to 1.00am

Rates: $90 1/2hr $150hr

Size / shape: Small / petite. ( pocket rocket )

Nationality / Ethnicity: Hong Kong

Services Provided: BBBJ, DATY, Fingering, Intense DFK.

Value for money / recommend: Yes, definitely

My Experience / comments: Arrived at time of booking and straight into room. Very unusual for this shop, often bookings are screwed up. As soon as door shuts, she's all over me, I have to back off to make it to shower. Dry off and more DFK, I get her on the bed as I cant wait to suck on that huge clit of hers, I really make a meal of it, I'm down there a while. My turn and she's sucking my cock like there's no tomorrow, I stopped her before I popped my cork! I get her to bring her sweet pussy up to my face, I'm giving it a good licking and she's really grinding down hard on my face, I mean really hard, she was going off! I domed up and dragged her by her ankles to the edge of the bed ( she is so small ) and fucked her stupid. A great session was had. She also works at Hornsby 142 on Saturdays under the name of Gigi. Enjoy!

Default Kiki - intense, passionate, erotic

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 13th March 2015

Photos : 533willoughby

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, great figure, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Friday and Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

It has been months since I had seen Kiki. She was always right at the top of my to-do list and finally today I got to-do her.

I really don’t quite know how to describe the session. The title says it all – intense, passionate, erotic.

Some girls just do it for me and Kiki certainly does it. Fantastic body shape, the best pussy in the business, and just – sexy.

She gets into to the shower and freshly shaves her pussy and mound. Nothing like watching a girl shave her pussy. A scene one never tires of. No stubble here. Wonderful hugs and kisses with DFK as I fondle her pussy and lips.

Off with the room lights, and on with the strobe from my phone. Kiki then cranks up some music from her phone which I find is bluetooth connected to some kick ass speakers that she carries in her tote bag. WTF? I’m in a thumping disco with a sexy naked nubile.

From then on it was pretty much sensory overload.

Yummy DFK, alternating with sucking on her wonderful walnut nips. BBBJ was terrific, lots of slurping, spitting and sucking. I had positioned the strobe so that it projected our shadows on the wall. Here was this Balinese shadow puppet show on the wall that featured images of Kiki sucking on my cock with her breasts and huge nipples on full projected display. Eroticism extraordinaire.

Lots more fooling around with overhead DATY and 69 and more projected images on the wall. Lovely full pussy lips that are so munchable. Into a pussy slide and Kiki is just great at this. Very slow very sensual. I just had to slow down and enjoy it all. Kiki just knows how to grind her pussy onto my cock and into my body and lick my nipples at the same time.

On with the dom and into her in mish. Her pussy is just a smooth, wet, tight love tunnel. Best in the business IMHO. A bit of doggie, and standing doggie. All the while with the strobe illuminating her body and pussy. In standing doggie with her in high heels she managed to reach between her legs and through my legs and massage my balls whilst I was bonking her in time with the music.

Into cowgirl and this is her favorite position. She just loves grinding away on top. More shadow puppet images on the wall of my cock sliding into her pussy. My finale was the best I have had in a long while.

Not a stunner, no CIM, no Greek stuff, limited (but hilarious) conversation, just a full on fantastic erotic experience. Unbelievable.

Recommended.

Thanks for the review PH..

Anther gem of a review!..

Kiki is a hit for sure!.. such a gem and racy and striking!..

From all accounts one of Aunties finest girls!..

AB

Pussy Hunter, do you mean you had the strobe flashing? Or you had a constant light? Visions of someone having an epileptic seizure are in my head!! Great review btw.

Quote Originally Posted by pauldog View Post
    Pussy Hunter, do you mean you had the strobe flashing? Or you had a constant light? Visions of someone having an epileptic seizure are in my head!! Great review btw.
    Yup phone flashlight in strobe mode. If you have ever been to some of the worlds fleshspots like Thailand, the sight of a naked brown body dancing with a strobe light is just so erotic. Here is the same scene but with you actually involved. Like she is sitting on your cock.

Each to his own I guess. I used to install disco lights as part time job so have always appreciated the art of lighting. A Kiki experience is certainly different.

Yes do avoid this if you have any epileptic tendencies.

Enjoy.

I missed seeing Kiki the last couple of weeks. "On holidays" as they say in the business.

Caught up with her today. I reckon she was carrying all her possessions in about six bags as she entered the room. Why do girls who have a job that entails wearing no clothes carry around so many?

As she unpacked out came a genuine rotating ball light globe. The size of a small football. Nice additional color but I still prefer the strobe light effect myself.

Another great session. Some girls just are "awkward" in bed. Not Kiki. She just knows how to move around and with her fabulous slim body and prominent fully shaved pussy mound she is just a delight to bonk. Disco music and she fucks in time with the music.

If you don't want the CIM feature which she doesn't do, IMHO I reckon she is the best girl at 533 at the moment.

Enjoy.

Default Kiki - mind blowing experience

Person's Name : Kiki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 26th June 2015

Photos :
    http://533willoughby.com.au/kiki.html

Photo Genuine: Yes.

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Size 5, slim, young, soft skin, firm body, great figure, A cup natural titties, walnut sized nips

Pussy: Fully shaven, prominent mound, large external pussy lips, naturally hairless lips.

Roster: Friday and Sunday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

There are so many new girls at 533 that I can’t keep track, but I still have an enduring hankering to spend time with Kiki. If I could have a conversation with her it would be great, but Kiki just smiles and rabbits away in a kind of unintelligible Chinglish. Never mind, the language of love making is universal and in this Kiki excels. Probably the sexiest gal I have been with in a long time. She is just soooo relaxed and horny that staying rock hard for 55 min is no effort at all.

Big hug, great DFK and fondling of the tackle as she whirlwind entered the room. She had on my favorite outfit of hers with the briefest of little denim shorts. She dropped to her knees for some instant BBBJ. Yup this is what bonking is all about.

She fired up her music with the portable boom box and I arranged the iPhone strobe light. We are away. Terrific images of her slim body and huge nipples projects a shadow onto the wall. Love this stuff. I don’t know what Kiki does for other punters but if you get involved with the whole disco scene she really seems to appreciate it and really gets into the groove.

Lots of slurpy BBBJ, DATY, 69 etc. Into her in mish and I had forgotten how tight her pussy is. You can just feel the ridges gripping your cock. I love tunnel to die for. We just fooled around for about 30 min with me inside her. High heels dancing, face to face, standing doggie. Just great fun. She is in no rush to make me cum, just fools around.

Finale was mind blowing. Kiki continues to grind away with her pubic bone into me. Ahhhh.

Great girl. Great fun. Enjoy!

Default Kiki great passionate Sex

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 26/6/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30ish

Size/shape :Super hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as and protruding lips.

Services Provided : BJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY 69

Value for money/recommend? yes highly recommend

Kiki slinked into the room in a sexy bra and tiny tiny pair of denim shorts that covered absolutely nothing but still kept me wanting to get it of real quick to show me her near perfect body. Kiki had a good look at me and then gave me a great DFK which really started the 2hr session with a bang and got me standing to attention faster than an 15yr looking at hot chicks at the beach.

I sat down on the lounge and Kikki came over and continued with our DFK and then stood to slowly remove her bra which revealed a perfectly shaped pair of B cup tits sitting on a tiny size 5 body great shape not skinny all in loverly proportion down to a beautiful arse that begged to be grabbed and push her flat tummy and pubis into my face.

Kiki lifted one leg over my shoulder and said lick me well Im not shy about helping to arouse my partner for the afternoon so I got right into felatio which soon had her pussy grinding my face and getting very wet and juicy my cock by this time was quivery with excitement as well and Kiki soon repaid the pleasure and got to her knees and started a great BBBJ that her lips went right down to the base of my cock and I could feel the back of her throat rubbing the tip of my penis I was so eager to jump into her pussy at this stage I had her dom me up and she leaned over the sofa and I entered her sopping pussy in a doggy while we looked into the mirror and I pumped her pussy until she was pushing back and gyrating on my cock as much as she could get into her.

Kiki broke up and came in a quivering knee trembling orgasm that left her sweating and smiling she grabbed my hand led me to the bed lay me down and said I fuck you now.

Kiki jumped on asian cowgirl and rode me hard like a rodeo star trying to stay on a bucking bull , then switched to reverse cowgirl and lent right forward and had my cock rubbing up hard against her G spot which soon led to another knee trembling orgasm ,Kiki rolled of and lay in a sweaty curled up position hanging onto me and looking into my eyes,

I let her rest for a while in this comfortable position just enjoying the moment but I soon felt that a bit more DATY was on so she eagerly lay down and spread her legs wide and said again lick me I eagerly gave her my fullest attention with my tongue and bird finger rubbing inside her very tight pussy Kiki soon was sopping wet and pumping my face and hand involuntarily again I couldn't stand not being in that tight pussy with my hard cock so I dommed up again and we did mish and more doggy until I could hardly move.

I rolled of and let Kiki finish me with an hand job that had me exploding all over the place with a gusher that hit my chest.
    Kiki jumped up and had a quick shower and came up and curled up in my arms and started to hum a little tune I did know but could sense Kiki seemed very contented.

It was a great session full of very sexy PSE experiences mixed with a full on GFE with lots of DFK and comfortable moments I think we really clicked in a passionate way.

I now know why she is a favourite down at the shop and she will be visited by myself very soon.

Till then Seeya
    Last edited by fartichoke; 30th June 2015 at 05:36 AM. Reason: FIx up template spacing/indent. Move first line to Title

Default Kiki again.

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Visit 3/7/15

Rates : $150 an hour

Age 30ish

Size/shape :Super hot body Natural B cups Shaved pussy just sexy as and protruding lips.

Services Provided : BJ, , FS, multiple pos. digit, DATY69 DFK

Value for money/recommend? yes highly recommend
    Kiki loves sex
    booked two hours Friday and god it was great, Kiki is gorgeous attractive and super sexy.
    I love her tight very small denims.
    that tight body, size 5 tiny lady but she can take it all and didn't stop for the two hours most WL will slow down and take a break but Kiki kept on going we didn't stop fucking for two hours if I needed a rest Kiki say I fuck you now! If she needed a rest she say you fuck me now, the only time we weren't fucking Kiki immediately threw her pussy on my face and gobbled my cock right down to the base.
    Kiki tells me men say oh god to her, at the end of session Kiki tells me oh god to me.
    During asian cowboy Kiki just loves looking in the mirror and watching a cock slide in and out of her pussy with those lovely brown lips wrapping around your shaft that is a great .
    I finally blew while watching that great view.
    Kiki cleaned me up and then wrapped herself up in my lap and started to hum a happy tune.
    (Highlights of the encounter) dancing with my cock into her pussy from behind with her music pumping and the mirror ball flashing disco type images around the room, lots of DFK

I now know why she is a favourite down at the shop and she will be visited by myself again very soon.

Till then Seeya

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast