>
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Kim at 533 this Saturday

Affiliated Member 533Willoughby's Avatar

Default Kim at 533 this Saturday

The very popular Kim is back at 533 this Saturday, She is a slim size 6 fairly tall about 165 cm, pretty and speaks very good English with Very good service.

Kim is from China, Don't Miss her!

Phone Angie for a Booking 02 9967 9991

Affiliated Member 533Willoughby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 533Willoughby View Post
    The very popular Kim is back at 533 this Saturday, She is a slim size 6 fairly tall about 165 cm, pretty and speaks very good English with Very good service.

Kim is from China, Don't Miss her!

Phone Angie for a Booking 02 9967 9991
    Sorry for any inconvienience but Kim is from Korea not China.

Default Kim - Review

This review does not reward too much prose, so I'll just stick to the facts and the language may be more coarse than usual.

I had a session with Kim at 533 yesterday.

Yes, she is Korean. Yes, she speaks very good English. Yes, she is size 6, with a really nice looking booty and B to small C cups (all natural, firm and nice), height is 160cm.
    Nice and pleasant to be with. Allowed light kissing.
    All well and good thus far.

When getting down to business, she was not quite the 533 standard (IMHO and YMMV).

While she allowed DATY and seemed to enjoy it (I did), she slapped on a condom for BJ, which seldom does anything for me, especially as the CBJ lasted 2 min.

To top that of (and this is where this session went sour for me) after 15 minutes of fucking - 4 changes of position (CG, doggy, mish, doggy), 4 lube adds, 1 condom change and some talk was included in that 15 min - she said she was hurting and wanted to stop and finish with HJ.
    What did I pay 2 hours for?
    The fucking part commenced at around 1 hour mark after a considerable time of talk, caressing and foreplay. DATY lasted 20 min and CBJ about 2.

Well, she was fairly tight, but I'm not really big and lube was added 4 times (which kinda disrupts the motion, so getting over the line may not happen if you stop every 2-3 minutes), so either someone had already fucked her silly or she's just not equipped for the profession.

As for VFM:
    This session could have been replaced with a 1/2 hour RnT followed by chatting with a friend in a coffee shop for an hour and a half.
    $300 spent versus $60 + whatever you would have spent for coffee & cakes.
    Next time I'll take the latter option.

Sounds like a girl to give a miss a bit dissapointing she didnt start till 2pm as I had her booked for 10Am and Angie phoned and said she would be in late so I gave her a miss sounds like I may have been lucky. Any way she could not have done too many jobs before you saw her so sounds like she is lazy and there are better girls to see at 533.

Quote Originally Posted by Littlewonder View Post
    Sounds like a girl to give a miss a bit dissapointing she didnt start till 2pm as I had her booked for 10Am and Angie phoned and said she would be in late so I gave her a miss sounds like I may have been lucky. Any way she could not have done too many jobs before you saw her so sounds like she is lazy and there are better girls to see at 533.
    My session started at 3pm and she was waiting/free at 2:55 when I arrived, so I bet I was first.
    When I called to book on Thursday (11am was my preferred time) she had just called Angie that she would be late.
    Angie said she already had a booking at 10am (you apparently) that she will have to change, and asked if I could come at 3pm.

Angie, as usual, wanted after the session to know how she was. At the time I just said 'nice' as I typically want to think a bit deeper before giving constructive criticism (count to 10 at least). At the time it might not have been very constructive. But I think Angie got the drift anyway.

At the end of the session Kim started suggesting something in the lines "Next time you should only book half an h...", I'm not totally sure what she said. As soon as I heard what I should do next time, rather than what she would, it all went 'blaah blaah blaah...'

I'm usually the first one to give a girl a break, and I always treat them right, but I do expect a little effort in return.
    Maybe on a half hour booking if you come in 5 minutes you would not notice anything and she'd be ok.

Believe it or not (not Ripley's), she was the first Korean girl I have been with, and for that alone I was kinda intrigued and waiting for this.
    Well, better luck next time. But probably with a different k-girl.

The other K girl there is Nana but she can be hit and miss if you get Nana going then she is one of the best but she wants to get to know you first before she will get into it she usually wont even kiss first time up. Even then if you book an hour with Nana and once she and you have come she just wants to talk no massage or seconds etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    My session started at 3pm and she was waiting/free at 2:55 when I arrived, so I bet I was first.
    When I called to book on Thursday (11am was my preferred time) she had just called Angie that she would be late.
    Angie said she already had a booking at 10am (you apparently) that she will have to change, and asked if I could come at 3pm.

Angie, as usual, wanted after the session to know how she was. At the time I just said 'nice' as I typically want to think a bit deeper before giving constructive criticism (count to 10 at least). At the time it might not have been very constructive. But I think Angie got the drift anyway.

At the end of the session Kim started suggesting something in the lines "Next time you should only book half an h...", I'm not totally sure what she said. As soon as I heard what I should do next time, rather than what she would, it all went 'blaah blaah blaah...'

I'm usually the first one to give a girl a break, and I always treat them right, but I do expect a little effort in return.
    Maybe on a half hour booking if you come in 5 minutes you would not notice anything and she'd be ok.

Believe it or not (not Ripley's), she was the first Korean girl I have been with, and for that alone I was kinda intrigued and waiting for this.
    Well, better luck next time. But probably with a different k-girl.
    Licker..You were the first..She arrived at 2:50PM. Sounds like she was a princess....in her own mind.

In future don't fuck around..If the girl does not cut it tell Angie to get rid of her..

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Licker..You were the first..She arrived at 2:50PM. Sounds like she was a princess....in her own mind.

In future don't fuck around..If the girl does not cut it tell Angie to get rid of her..
    Sounds like you had a bad day GTI may be your working too much! Perhaps you should see Kim and give Angie a report!

Thanks LW..Yes yesterday was a 20 hour day..

Sorry to all about being straight to the point but there is no point in saying a service was"nice"when it really was not. We know Angie is smart enough to know a "nice" report is not a good one but it gives her little info to act on..

It sounds from the report that poor Licker not only got a bad service he was then basically told not to come back by the WL. That is what made me mad.

Yes there are plenty of better ladies at 533 to see dont need the bad ones.

I always book for 1 hour when I see a girl for the first time. It's enough time to get to know them, but not too long if things aren't going well.

In this case, if you had booked for an hour then you could have then fucked one of the other girls for another hour after finding Kim not to your liking. This would be the same cost and a lot more fun.

You sound like a wise man fireball you can usually extend but if its a dud punt you loose out with a 2 hour booking.

Gold Member

Default Kim, 533 Willoughby Road

I'll be surprised if Kim actually lasts long. She is a very agreeable yoiung lady, with a pleasing, slim body, buty seems thoroughly uncomfortable as a working lady; she clearly dislikes having her pussy touched, keeps one's hands well away, and though she allows DATY is clearly not at all interested or pleasured by it. She just seems to be in the wrong job.

Thanks for the brief report bro sounds like she better join the dole cue or go to one of those shops where your not allowed to kiss, touch, datty etc. Just do cbj and sex and thats it usually charge around $300 for an hour so she wouldnt have to do may jobs in a day. She certainly wont last long at 533 with that attitude.

Silver Member

Kim works on Saturdays and is said to be a Korean uni student. She is slim and pretty, if not of noteworthy beauty. Above all, she has a serious and somewhat shy demeanour.

I immediately sensed that with this girl one would have to be very gentle and build up slowly. She never really got into deep kissing, and I did not pursue the issue. Possibly on repeat bookings she will loosen up, it will depend on having built up a rapport. She did repond very positively to a very long and slow build up leading to some prolonged, at first gentle, then getting more intense oral exploration of her nether region. She is quite articulate and gave very clear indications as to what she liked and what not. I really value that. She very definitely told me that she did not like me using my finger to stimulate her, which made things a bit difficult as the poor old tongue was having to do overtime. But it was all worth it, for after what seemed an age at the coalface, or shall we rather call it the delectable honeypot, she had a very intense and protracted orgasm, in fact one of the best I recon to have given any woman. That really made the session for me and I was as horny as can be for the sex that followed. Kim gave me a very pleasant massage afterwards.

To sum up, I think that this girl is one for the connosieurs. Not everyone will like her. But if you are prepared to put in the extra effort, this is a class act. I will definitely try to book her again. But if you are not prepared to be very empathatic and put in the effort, rather choose another girl.

I forgot to mention that she only did a CBJ. That did not bother me, it may be a problem for others. What I do rememeber is her grabbing my head between her loins and writhing with me as she came - it was almost as if I was part of her orgasm. Very enjoyable and special.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast