Default Kimi

Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 18/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but nicely proportioned figure, B/C-cups, cute little bum, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided FK, BBBJ, 69, rimming, cow-girl, missionary, side saddle for ages and completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady who was very accommodating.

My experience/comments : Angie called yesterday and suggested Kimi for my daily tonic during birth week celebrations. (I think Newboy may have started something here, perhaps a new cult thing)

I arrive early and Kimi was waiting for me at the door and I thought that she is a very sexy little lady with a great body and pretty face so we go to room three with the big mirrors.

Kimi was all over me as soon as we closed the door and she is one fantastic kisser and she had her heels on we DFK with tongue sucking right away and she had my cock and I was horny.

Now this is a pretty good start so I quickly showered and then sat on the bed and my cock is getting sucked so nice and her mouth is very soft and she was going more than half way down.

I am liking this and it felt excellent and after nearly ten minutes I ask if she likes 69 and she agreed that this would be good so I am holding her sexy little body very close and sucking her pussy.

My cock is getting a good workout and at one stage my balls were being sucked and quick lick of my arse and I was rimming her as well and we kept this going for ten minutes.

Smaller girls are great at 69 because you don't have to strain your neck to reach their pussy and you can hold them close and it feels very intimate and Kimi was making agreeable sounds as was I.

Kimi then climbs on top and gives me a pussy slide and then applies the dom and lube and in I go and her pussy is very snug and I could feel every bit of her against my cock.

She was slowly working me inside and seemed pretty worked up and was DFK the whole time and gradually went faster and deeper and I then held her and fucked upwards.

I started slow and then increased the pace and sucked her boobs in a very similar situation to Stephanie with the screwed up facial expressions and stayed like this for five minutes.

It was very enjoyable as her pussy is small and felt really good and then we changed to missionary and I made slow love to her with lots of very passionate kissing and she looked beautiful.

I mixed slow and fast and after ten minutes was overheating so changed to side saddle and this was exceptional in the way it felt and Kimi seemed to really enjoy it as I was just slowly stroking into her.

I asked her several times if she is ok due to the tightness of her pussy and she said "yes it feels good" and I have to say that I stayed like this for 20 minutes as it felt so amazing.

Kimi was making soft crying out sounds hence me asking her if she was ok and she said yes every time and at one stage was in like a fetal position massaging my balls and fingered my arse as I fucked her slowly.

The feeling was so good and I was aware of her feelings and just kept going as we both wanted it to continue and I must say that her pussy felt really amazing wrapped around my cock.

I am as horny as I can be the whole time and also looking at her sexy little body the whole time was great and after 20 minutes I sped up and came with such an intense climax with Kimi crying out.

We showered and then just lay there talking for the remaining time so a very enjoyable session with a very cute girl.

Silver Member

Kimi - cute little lady and oh so sexy - round two

Date of Visit : 23/10/19

Size/shape : Pretty face, petite but nicely proportioned figure, B/C-cups, cute little bum, fully and freshly shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese (whenever a Taiwanese girl says it feels comfortable when you fuck them then that is a big compliment and it confirms their origin)

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, side saddle for ages (so fucking good), missionary to completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady with an excellent small girls body and she was very accommodating.

My experience/comments : I arrived a bit earlier today and the main door was open so rang the bell and Kimi opened the door and Crystal had not arrived and Angie said she would be 15 minutes late and Kimi looked fucking sexy so I go with her.

Yes I got horny the moment I saw her there at the door because the other day with her was great and so we go to the room and I shower and Kimi washed her pussy and we are then kissing like long lost lovers.

This girl is a sexy little thing and I cant get enough of her and I am stroking her while being sucked and then we move into 69 mode and small girls are so sexy as she has such a nice cute arse and I am being sucked and I am licking and sucking that pussy.

Now this is good as I can hold her sexy little body close and she was making muffled sounds due to my cock in her mouth and we stayed like this for ten minutes then Kimi comes up and kisses me some more so she can taste her pussy.

The snogging is good with her as she is very pretty and that little body of hers is just perfect and now she gets the dom and lube and lowers onto my cock and OMFG it feels good in there due to the tightness.

I am being fucked very slowly as I want to savour this little sexy girl and we are kissing so nice and she looks very sexy close up and after a few minutes I am holding her and fucking upwards and nearly lost it a couple of times.

It's exciting to fuck such a sexy little chick and she is going off and kissing me as well, fuck me its hard work to keep it together and not cum right there and spoil the party as us older guys need to pace ourselves as most of us don't have multiple rounds like the younger studs.

Anyway I controlled it ok as I have been fucking almost every day otherwise I would be up shit creek so we kept this up for five minutes and then changed to side saddle as last time this was incredible.

So I enter her and she is responding really well and is curved up in a fetal position like last time and I am slowly fucking her and it felt so good and she is making moaning sounds and I am asking her if she is ok due to the tightness.

Each time she said that it felt very good but I like to make sure as I never want the girl to have an unpleasant time as that is not fair and it makes sense to both enjoy the experience and it was great how she was massaging my balls.

Kimi got some lube and started to finger my arse and this was also very good and I am there slowly fucking that tight pussy with a finger in my arse and balls massage and I am saying "fuck me that feels good Kimi" several times.

I was going faster every few moments and Kimi would cry out and finger my arse and I could only do this in short bursts as each time I nearly came so she had me on the brink many times and I kept this side saddle for fifteen minutes.

I then got on top for some missionary and this also was very sexy and she has a terrific sexy body and I slowly made love to her with kissing and looking into her eyes at times and Kimi said it was very nice.

She was slapping my arse to go faster and said to keep going as she was enjoying it and I went for five minutes and then some legs closed and she felt tighter now and I knew I would not last long like this so I sped up and went hard and came.

We were kissing and during the missionary I held her close and we kissed with passion and she is a lovely sexy girl and so pretty.

Silver Member

Kimi - cute little lady and oh so sexy - round three

Date of Visit : 15/11/19

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, FIA, reverse cow-girl, side saddle for ages and completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady with an excellent small girls body and tight pussy.

My experience/comments : I arrived a bit earlier today and the main door was open and Crystal feels unwell so Kimi looked fucking sexy so I go with her.

This session was more subdued than previous but still good and the BBBJ was only minimal and very little kissing this time around but the rest was very good.

I started with a nice lay down hug and light kissing and then I suggested 69 to start as you can hold her sexy little body very close and her butt is a perfect 10.

I am licking and sucking on her pussy and I am only getting minimal sucking ths time but Kimi is moaning and liking my licking skills and we stayed like this for a good ten minutes.

Kimi applies the dom and lube and then climbs on for a reverse cowgirl and this was superb looking at her perfect little butt as she fucked me and her pussy is very snug so it feels as though she is sucking my cock with her pussy.

Kimi is making horny moaning sounds and she was mixing up the speeds and fingering my arse and I am admiring her body as she fucks me and it felt really good inside that pussy.

We kept this going for ten minutes and then changed to side saddle and I slowly stroked into her and she looks so sexy with that perfect little body and tight pussy and I felt a little devious in that she looked like a teenager.

Kimi was loving this and I was asking her if she was ok due to the constant moaning and she said each time that she was enjoying it and not to stop so I kept this going for twenty minutes or more with my arse being fingered the whole time.

Kimi was moving her legs open and closed during this part and massaging my balls for some of it and I slowly stroked into her and it felt amazing and after 20 minutes or so I could feel the need to finally cum so I don't completely wear her pussy out.

I sped up the side saddle and she had her leg raised up and I fucked her hard and fast and Kimi is crying out and fingering my arse and I exploded in the dom and it felt prolonged and intense due to the tightness.

We cleaned up and then lay there in a close embrace and talking for ten minutes and I joked with her that she is another mini model and she did not understand until the translater and then she burst out laughing.

Great little sexy girl.

Silver Member

Kimi - cute little lady and oh so sexy - round four or five?

Date of Visit : 27/02/20

Services Provided : LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle for ages, missionary to completion

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a very cute little lady with an excellent small girls body and tight pussy.

My experience/comments : Booked Kimi because always enjoy her tight little pussy and she is the sexiest little lady and is always very easy going so nothing is a problem.

Now with Kimi and some other girls I regularly ask them if they are ok during sex as I am aware that some Asian girls like to please the customer and put up with some unpleasant situations.

Its the polite ones like Kimi who may do this, so I make sure they are ok and not uncomfortable during my time with them and I would advise the punters to be aware of this and it puts you in good standing with the girls.

After my shower I am out and Kimi is holding on to me and we are kissing LFK as the girls are probably a little wary of kissing right now so give them some slack while this virus concern is here.

I get those pesky undies off and sit Kimi down and commence licking of pussy after confirming that its ok (I always confirm and if they say no then it could be that they are close to a period so its for your benefit)

I am licking and sucking on that nice little shaved pussy and Kimi is definitely enjoying herself and she is stroking my arm and making soft sounds of appreciation and I am stroking her boobs and body.

I did this for ten minutes and my face was very wet afterwards and Kimi really enjoyed it and then I rinse and lay down for a sexy BBBJ and she has a nice way of sucking and also spent time on balls and perenium.

Kimi sucked me for ten minutes and then on with the dom and no lube as she was quite wet and lowers onto me cowgirl and her pussy is very tight and its a minute to get in there and she is teasing me.

This reminded me of Stephanie how she teases me for five minutes with the small strokes gradually getting in deep while kissing me and Kimi is moving slowly on me and leaning down very horny kissing me LFK.

She sure is a cute lady and I was enjoying her teasing me and then when we are all the way in I was holding her up and started fucking upwards and I can hold her whole body up and fucked her fast.

Now Kimi is really getting excited and is crying out and kissing me and it felt pretty good and I did this a few times mixed with just slow movement by either of us and it felt good.

After ten minutes of this we go to side saddle and this was the highlight even though the whole time with her was excellent and I am just slowly making love to her and she has one leg raised up.

I am getting horny just thinking about it and Kimi was curled up in a fetal position and she was massaging my balls with one hand and fingering my arse with the other and I was just going slowly but it felt awesome.

Just looking at her sexy little body and she is very well proportioned and her legs are lovely and shapely and so nice to look at her cute little bum and I would speed up every five minutes and go fast.

Kimi was making soft crying out sounds especially when I sped up and I am asking her if she is ok and each time she said "yes enjoy, keep going" so this was just the best feeling and I could feel her tight pussy sucking me.

I was at this position for at least 20 minutes and was covered in sweat and I then said I would like some missionary to finish and I made love to her and just went slow for a while.

After five minutes I increased the pace and held her bum with one hand and supported her neck with the other and held her close and came strongly with Kimi looking so sexy.

I lay there on top still inside not squashing her and kissed her and thanked her for being such a sweet girl so an excellent session with a gorgeous little lady.

Nice work jethro, didn't really Kimi was back from Holiday. Thought she was stuck behind the wall. One of my favorites

Silver Member

Kimi - cute little lady and oh so sexy - round four or five?

Date of Visit : 12/01/20

Services Provided : LFK, DATY, BBBJ, cowgirl, side saddle for ages, missionary to completion

Visited Kimi on the 12/1. Wanted to see her for a while. She looked about late 30's and very small and petite. She has a hot body built for sex. As all the rooms were taken up were given the kitchen to perform our fun. I showered upstairs then come back for some DFK action. She then drops to her knees and starts a great bbbj, well any bbbj is great . Time for me to relax a bit more so onto the bed and she continues the bbbj and ball rubbing. 10min of this, and I want to eat her out so get her positioned on the bed lying down and I make my way down her boy till I am eating her delicious pussy. As she was so small I was able to lift her butt off the bed and really go to town on her pussy and give her some rimming. She was enjoying this. My cock wanted some fun too now, so let her know it was time for sex. Get covered and slide on into her in missionary. Great site seeing your cock go in and out of a good looking gal. I will never tire of it. Well we went through a few positions but the highlight was her riding me in cowgirl. She was shaking that ass of her as she slid up and down my cock, making my cock hit different sports inside her. Well I could feel the familiar building up of cum and wanted to finish at my own pace. Back into missionary and I pounded away getting faster and faster, harder and harder pounding into her and she took it all. Pulled out at the last minute and blew all over her stomach. Collapsed and rested. We had a clean up and a little chat and our hour was almost up. She rub my cock again and got it hard but I was not able to have a second go before time was up.

Overall great gal who I enjoyed my time with.

Silver Member

Thumbs up Kimi - gorgeous little beauty

Person's Name :Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : July 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :533 Willoughby

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 10 am to late

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, LFK, pussy slide, cowgirl, Asian cowgirl, missionary, side saddle to completion

Size/shape :157 cm with c cup naturals, sexy firm legs and very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, lovely little beauty

My experience/comments : I have seen Kimi several years ago and she went back to Taiwan in the early covid rout and now she is back and she is a tiny bit heavier but still absolutely sexy as fuck.

Chilli's review got me thinking I should get back there as I really enjoyed being with her so I booked yesterday at 10 am.

Kimi did remember me from before and she was friendly and warm and she gave me a quick peck on the lips then I showered.

After drying off I held her close and the kissing is a little bit more and I am feeling her close to me and she has such soft smooth skin and nice natural boobs.

Kimi is around 157 cm and she is one of the cutest little ladies I have ever seen with a very pretty face and nice firm shapely legs and C size boobs all natural.

Kimi directs me to sit on the edge of the bed and gets on her knees and is now commenting "big cock etc' and then starts to suck me slowly and sensuously.

Now I am very horny because she is a very sexy little lady and a total sweetheart person and the sucking felt really nice but don't expect deepthrout.

I let her suck me for five minutes but to be honest I really wanted to be inside that small girl pussy as I remember how good she feels.

So I suggest we fuck and Kimi said she will get on top and she gives me a nice pussy slide then on with the dom and she lowers on to me and I had to tell her to take it easy.

I am thinking, holy fuck she feels good and I wanted to pace myself so I just let her fuck me slowly and I am holding her and sucking boobs and watching her sexy little body.

Kimi seems to be getting more and more horny and going deeper and then she is crouched and riding my cock asian style and I am stroking those firm sexy legs.

I held her whole body up and fucked upwards into her for a couple of minutes and she really likes that and her pussy is snug but ok for size and length etc.

After reading Chilli's review, I wanted to try some missionary so Kimi lays there looking very sexy and I slowly enter again and start slowly and I was down close to her fucking slowly.

I am not crushing her under my 85 kilo weight but am elevated but close and kissing her neck and cheek and ear lobe and I stick my tongue lightly in her ear.

She can feel my breath on her and I must have told her I love her a few times and then clarified to "I love fucking you baby" so as not to seem creepy or possessive.

I elevated up at one stage and went a bit faster and then back to the slow fucking again and she felt really good the whole time.

After 10 minutes mish I wanted some side saddle action and this is just superb with her as she has such a sexy little body to look at and I am fucking slowly.

I just wanted to go for as long as I could and during the side saddle I changed the angles and the depth and speed many times and Kimi was massaging balls for some of this.

I just found this was such a sexy intimate session and I must have lasted at least 30 minutes in side saddle and had to finish off due to the hour getting close.

I went fast and hard briefly at the end and came with quite a strong force and Kimi is crying out and pulling me into her and she said "so much cum"

We then clean up and showered after a thoroughly enjoyable session.

During the session I was checking Kimi was ok with everything and I also told her that I only do things that she likes and nothing she finds unpleasant.

So guys treat her well as she is is such a lovely lady and a total sweetheart girl and sexy as fuck.

Default Kimi

First time back to 533 for over 9 months, previous times had switches and not happy.
    I was feeling horny and haven’t been anywhere since December 2021.
    Checked out Auxxx reviews for 533 and interested to meet Kimi after reading great reviews.
    Phoned Angie to book Kimi – sure darling, 7.00pm for an hour. Arrived on time, as usual, 533 is a hive of activity. Angie not looking happy as she said Kimi not available till 8.00 and no rooms available at present. Some customers extended bookings caused the bank up.
    Try tomorrow to see Kimi – she is a very popular lady.

Ok, guess I will have to wait and book tomorrow.
    Last edited by downthelane; 3rd August 2022 at 10:51 PM. Reason: Removed template

Silver Member

Person's Name :Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit : August 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business :Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday 10 am to late

Rates :$150 per hour

Extras Cost :N/A

Services Provided This Session :BBBJ, LFK, side saddle for 35 minutes to completion

Size/shape :157 cm with c cup naturals, sexy firm legs and very pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity :Taiwan

Value for money/recommend? :Yes, lovely little beauty

My experience/comments : I wanted to get back for another session with Kimi so after a couple of tries as she is very popular I got a slot for Wednesday.

Kimi was already there on time and she readied the room while I showered and then gave me a brief kiss and said she missed me.

Now this could be a cute marketing trick but as the session went on I think some of it may be genuine.

I just find her to be such a sweet natured girl and even under pressure of many customers she is still a great little fuck and always gives me a girlfriend vibe.

Kimi asks me to lie down and commences a nice sucking that only went for a short time and then asked if I want to fuck and thinking of her amazing pussy I said yes.

Kimi lays down side on to me and applies the dom and some lube and then works my cock inside side saddle and it took a bit of effort to get inside her.

She has the sexiest little body with those cute legs and pretty decent sized all natural boobs so fucking her for me is a real turn on.

I am slowly fucking her side saddle and Kimi making these little sexy ohah sounds every few strokes and she has my balls in a constant massage.

I am really enjoying the feeling of her tight little pussy and I marvel at how she is small and cute but can take my cock with no problem and even some fast sex.

I just stroked slowly into her for ten minutes mixing the speeds and I am checking with her that she is ok because I care about her and each time she says she is enjoying it.

Most of todays session Kimi had her legs closed so its like doggy but lay down and she is reaching between her legs massaging balls and the feeling of her pussy is just so nice.

Looking at her bum and legs and nice little body as I fucked her slowly had me on the edge of cumming many times and half way through Kimi is moving against my cock.

I had to stop a few times just inside her to cool down and Kimi is moving her hips back onto my cock and crying out horny and this was a challenge at this point not to just burst into the dom right there.

I wanted the feeling to last and Kimi likes me to keep going slowly fucking her and she now opened her legs and I am going even deeper now and she is really grabbing those balls and I am fingering her wet pussy.

I could feel her clit and gently rubbing it and she is crying out each stroke now and holy fuck this is feeling fucking incredible now and my excitement level is heading higher and I am biting my left hand attempting control.

I was able to keep it together and went non stop for 35 minutes and at the end Kimi had me so excited I told her I was going to fuck her fast and she got worked up and was crying out cumming and I just fucking exploded into the dom.

The feeling was just such an incredible sexy moment for me as it had built up over the 35 minutes.

Kimi has that sexy girlfriend way about her and is such a nice easy going girl but I do ask all of you to make sure she is ok during the session as she is the kind of girl that wants to please but we should not put her in any discomfort.

I personally enjoy my time with the ladies only if I know they are ok and also experiencing some enjoyment.

Bronze Member

Default Kimi

Person's Name : KIMI

Establishment : 355 Willoughby

Month/Year of Visit : 31/8/2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 to late

Rates : $160

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : full service.

Size/shape : size 6. 175cm

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Booked for Kimi and wow I got my booking and on time ���� Lol.
    Kimi answered the door half naked and lead me to the room.
    Quick shower and onto the bed some light kissing and strait into a bbj. Her bbj was average
    For 533 standard and only lasted a couple of min. Could have been longer as she asked for fucking.
    I asked for some daty to witch she seamed happy. She has a beautiful hairless pussy and nice to spend some time there as she makes all the right noises. Very pink.
    Slowly kissed my way up to he nice breasts and spend a bit of time there.
    Then into missionary to witch she seamed to like it nice and deep wile grinding on the rod.
    After she came we moved to standing doggy and wow she has a great little ass. Played with her sexy back door but not to deep.
    We them moved into cowgirl and then back to missionary where she was asking for my cum.
    Pulled out and off with the cd and blew my load all over her lower tummy. Think a bit hit a different target ��
    Into the shower and a quick kiss goodbye.

Overall she is a very nice petite girl
    And I’d see her again. She dosent do much kissing just light not DFK. Witch I like
    But overall a protruding sweet girl.
    I have booked her in the past but rarity get the girl I choose. So that was my first time with her.
    She’s worth a punt ����

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)
    Last edited by downthelane; 31st August 2022 at 01:20 PM. Reason: Added url

Bronze Member

Month/Year of Visit : March 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10 to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Extras Cost : No extras offered

Services Provided This Session : cbj, cfs

Size/shape : 165-170~cm

Value for money/recommend? : Ok

My experience/comments :

I hadn't been to 533 in a really long time as I was sick of the usual BS from Angie. New pretty girl etc. and mislead. But I was in the area and decided to see if I could check out some of the new names on the roster. I arrived and only Kimi was available and was ushered into the last room before the stairs. Fortunately when Angie introduced Kimi I liked what I saw, so I proceeded with half hour to test the waters. If I like someone I always extend for a few after.
    I opt for a quick shower in the upstairs bathroom which is now undertaking a renovation and return to the room and straight onto the bed with Kimi waiting for me.
    Her stripped naked still looks good. To be honest, I'd say she's above average in looks for 533's usual standard. She was younger than usual and I was looking forward to receiving some service from her. Now she started to give me light kisses on the nipples and lead down to my little friend for which I was eagerly awaiting a bbbj which is standard for the girls here. But unusually she applied a condom! I was a little weirded out as bbbj is what I enjoy so I asked her if I could pay extra for a bbbj. Now she explained she has a small cut in the inside of her lip? I think its from potential herpes. So fair enough I didn't press her for it. The cbj felt pretty standard if I had known I'd have to sit through a cbj I would bring my own 0.01 thin condoms. The moment she got me hard I decided to not wait any longer and ask for sex. She jumped on top and took charge in cowgirl doing all thr work, bobbing up and down. But after some time she decided to flip around and let me enjoy her reverse cowgirl. I love this show. Very entertaining. This carries on for a little bit and she gestures its my turn. But unfortunately for both of us I've already had a long day at work and prefer someone else do the work. So I really couldn't keep my dick hard... it went flat. She glances at the clock and turns around and offers a hand job... reluctantly ok... I proceed with it. She's ok with the hj nothing special. If I wanted a hj I really should have gone to a massage parlour - they seem to perform much better. Eventually I squirt out! She slows down her hj to a stop and quickly goes to wipe and shower herself as I can hear the shop getting busy. All in all, I think she's ok. She is pretty and cute at the same time and is attractive no doubt so ymmv to mine. Good luck!