Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Phone : look up the web

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150

Size/shape : kimi size 6 karren 7 and perfect

Nationality or Ethnicity : k Taiwanese k Chinese

Services Provided : bbbj. Mishmash. Cim

Value for money/recommend? : owe he’ll yes

booked kimi for an hour today and Angie insisted I have a 3some with karren. I’ve heard good things about karren so said yes but only could afford 20min with her
started off with karren going down on me wile kimi was kissing me & then they switched. On the dom and kimi got on top wile karren play with my balls and egged me on to fuck her more. Then into missionary with karren. After that karrens time was up.
so I went down on kimi and she has a very pritty pussy and tastes good.
we fuck for the next 30min in all positions but I loved her doggy when she does all the work.
after that she said only 10min left so I asked for cim and boy did I explod getting right down her throat.

I found kimi to be one of my favs. Sweet girl in every way and never complains I was to big or hurry to come.
as for karren omg she is stunning but I just found her a bit fake and in 20 min 3some already complaind I was to big and hand job. (maybe just the 3some talking)
( I’d say I’m just average)

I’ve still been around but haven’t done much reviews but just had to say kimi was fantastic.

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)