Person's Name : Kimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic girls

Date of Visit : 11/4/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am days to be firmed

Rates : $150 per hour my session one hour

Size/shape : Size 6 and only 155 cm thereabouts but very nice proportions

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, COWGIRL, SIDE SADDLE DOGGY, MISSIONARY, CUDDLES AND TALKING

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

First day for Kimi at 533 Willoughby rd and I am lucky first punter.

She seemed a bit nervous as we all are in a new environment but I soon made her feel at ease.

Kimi asked if I could teach her ways to enhance the experience and I said of course I would be very happy to do that. (What a great chic)

She is very sexy and very pretty with a beautiful young girls face and when she put my glasses on she looked like an innocent schoolgirl laughing in the mirror.

Kimi started with a nice blowjob and I am directing her as to how to suck a cock properly and you can thank me for the amazing experiences you are all going to get with the licking on the underneath and the occasional deep throat and also the balls being massaged at the same time, so good.

This went on for more than ten minutes as I was directing my personal movie with her the star and she is a fast learner listening to constructive criticism without any negativity.

Kimi then climbs on top and lowers herself on my large hard cock and it felt really good with her on top fucking me and getting very horny especially when I sucked on those nice natural B cups with great nipples.

I fucked her and she fucked me and then some in time fucking with DFK and hugging and she was very horny as was I.

So after seven minutes or so I asked her to lay side ways and fucked her like that for a while and she was massaging my balls while I fucked her and getting horny again and kissing sometimes.

It felt very nice and she has a petite sexy body and such soft smooth skin and it was a turn on watching her reaction and looking at her.

After five minutes changed to missionary and again a very sexy site looking at her sexy body and face as I enter her snug pussy.

I started slow and increased the pace and there was lots of DFK with tongue and this gets me going harder and her reaction was very girlfriend and genuine until I finished with a strong orgasm.

We just lay there embracing for a good ten minutes talking and full length cuddles and me telling her that many guys love this intimacy.

All in all a very good session with a very sexy petite girl who can handle a pretty hard fucking with no problems.