Person's Name : Koko

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : May 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150 ph

Size/shape : 155 cms, size 5

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese (website says Singaporean)

Services Provided : BBBJ, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes but see comments

My experience/comments :

I asked Koko at the interview if she kissed: she indicated on the lips. That's OK. In the room, I showered, she took off her clothes and stood on the bed, looking at herself in the mirror, slowly moving to some dance rhythm. I caressed her nipple whilst my other hand strayed to her pussy. Her back was to me, so I kissed her there, hoping to arose her what with one thing or the other. That went on for quite a while until I thought I should partake in the fun so I suggested we lie on the bed. She positioned herself on top of me with her head about chest level, too low for me to kiss her. She started a cat bath with nipple attention before making her way down to my cock. Lots of attention there before starting a BBBJ. That was nice. I didn't want to come so soon, so I asked her to come up and have some kissing. She did that but the kissing was me kissing her on her closed lips, no action on her part. Then she pulled her head away, leaving me to kiss her neck and shoulder. After a while I had enough of that so I suggested some more BBBJ. Then on with the dom and into mish. She kept her head well to the side where I couldn't kiss her lips, so I kissed her neck but eventually she relented for a short while and I was able to kiss her pursed lips on the full. I came at the half way mark in the session. She said she came too.

Afterwards we talked for a while and then I suggested a massage. She did that but must have got tired because she suggested I shower which I did. I left ten minutes early. I mentioned that to reception on exiting.

My take on all this is that Koko is treating the session as if she's on a date with sex included with the focus on her. That's understandable as she's been working only a short time at 533. I think she needs to adjust to the fact that this is a business arrangement where she is providing a service to a customer for a price and that the focus should be on the customer. Being short ten minutes didn't bother me as I'd come but it was unprofessional: I paid the full money, I should be given the full time. However, despite all the above, I enjoyed my session with Koko. She has a warm, fun personality, an attractive, interesting face and a slim shapely body.