>

Thread: Linda - sex on legs

Default Linda - sex on legs

Today I saw Linda. A slim sexy tall lady from Hong Kong. Linda has a great personality with a happy outlook that compliments her looks. Straight from the shower, into the bed and catbath entree. This was follows by her teasing my cock into a frenzy hardness which is obliged by DT me BBBJB for nearly half the session! With plenty of slurpy action! Linda obviously loves cock and from her DT ability I'd say she's had lots if practice.
    I was very tired after a hard week and worked the weekend, so I adopted the starfish pose and let Linda do the hard yards today.
    Nothing she couldn't handle as she sucked my cock till I almost burst in her hot mouth, but this eventually turned into a turbo charged sucking 69 session. She tasted so sweet and her 90% shaved pussy was a delight to behold and devour! Partinf her soft tanned pinky lips, glistening with wetness drove me to heights of pleasure.Soon enough Linda dommed me up and hopped on riding n pumping me Asian style....then I mustered up and entered her doggy for a bit, then mission position for some close up face-to-face rooting. Her deep moans could be heard outside I'm sure! We hammered away and Linda was simply a pleasurable fuck as she smiled the whole time. Time was nearing its end so I ripped off the raincoat and pointed at my red glowing rod of flesh. Linda needed no instructions as she took me by surprise licking up n down my shaft and gently sucking the tip n clicking her tongue rapidly on the back of the head where its most sensitive. Finally, Linda gobbled me entirely and bobbed up n down on my shaft engrossing me with pressure and suction that made my eyes roll back! She persisted with this action slowly increasing her speed till I couldn't contain my little white men and hosed her mouth from the inside out! CIM She continued for a while making sure she got every drop of love out of me, then finally let go, like a satisfied child finishing off a lollipop. Linda surely took my breath away not to mention my tension and what was swimming around in my ball sac!
    If your looking for a great BBBJB and a smile to boot.....book Linda!

Care to share contact details?

Quote Originally Posted by tales88 View Post
    Care to share contact details?
    Had MrJellyfish followed the rules and made a complying Review by using the template it would have been more obvious.

All he has written is his experience so have no idea how long he spent or costs as well as other data collected in the template.

However in answer to your question, caste your eyes to the top of the page where you will see the name of the shop, 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby NSW. 9967 9991. Check their roster for when she is working and make a booking and see her as you seem interested.

Default Linda - what a gal!

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 23rd June

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 02 99679991

Hours of Business : 10am till late evening

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : size 6, 5foot 5, long black hair, slim

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, delivered with passion.

Value for money/recommend? : absolutely!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I rang Angie around 10.30 to say I was on my way and asked if I could book Ada as it was early in the day, so I figured my chances would be good. No luck.....she was booked solid to 3pm!

I asked Angie who she might recommend, as I wanted a good cock sucker first and foremost.

Angie suggest Linda. Now I worry when I ask the mamasan who she would recommend and you never know if you get what you want or what she wants ( or who I should probably have said) you to have........

Anyway I walked the stairs of shame and was enthusiastically greeted by Angie whom I had seen only last week having had a year long break from punting.

I was then introduced to Linda. Now we all know how first impressions in these situations either give you a nice boost or otherwise. I found Linda particularly attractive, with a beautiful smile and engaging nature. Straight away I felt as ease.

The money was dealt with and having only just showered we got down to business.

It was very much GFE with some moments of PSE. Time spent with Linda was like going on that date as a young man when having gone through all those dates of being polite and kissing on the cheek so say good night, then this was the date when we got into it. It was a mix of passionate french kissing, cat bathing, hands all over each other, sloppy cock sucking with excellent technique, to more kissing that now wet mouth, to a very good fuck first in cowgirl, then mish, then half an hour of Linda just lubing up my cock and stroking it with a whole variety of hand movements that had me on the edge the whole time, to the ultimate finale of a great blowjob to completion and CIM. My legs were quivering from the experience.

Linda has a small grasp of English, but an excellent grasp of how to please a man.

Linda is in the business of pleasing gentlemen on Tuesday's at 533. For the price of admission for one hour, the return could not be better.

W

Bronze Member

Default Linda @ 533 Willoughby

Person's Name : Linda

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : 7th July 2015

Girls Photos : None

Photo Genuine: N/A

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 1.60 firm fit body

Roster: Tuesday

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, FS

Review:

Waltzed into the shop one Tuesday morning. Had initially hoped to have a selection, but was quickly assigned Linda by the mamasan Angie.

No hesitation given her very pretty facial features and voluminous and beautifully straight hair caught my eye as she came down the short flight of internal stairs.

Made my advance payment and proceeded to the room with the external shower (awkward and not a fan...).

Proceeded to relax myself onto the bed and Linda proceeded to climb on top and give me a pleasant light kiss for some moments as we acquainted each other physically...I generally start off a little nervous with any first meeting, and she made it quite comfortable with gentle caresses and kisses before working her way downstairs. At this point I couldn't help but notice her incredibly toned (firm) slender yet evidently muscular upper arms, I passed comment with her laughing it off saying how "hard" a worker she was...evidently so...

Proceeding with a very pleasant BBBJ and the occasional lick of the balls, she had me writhing in pleasure. I couldn't take much longer and made the decision to take it next level and kindly asked her if I could take her from behind.

I admired her beautiful open lips before I gently entered her, graduating into rhythmic thrusts, I needed to hold myself off several times before deciding to go to missionary until completion.

As mentioned, she has beautiful facial features and a very warm and pleasant personality. Recommended if you are looking for a friendly and pleasant girlfriend experience.

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

Great read..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..