Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $90 HLF

Size/shape: Dumpy little body with A/B cups

Nationality or Ethnicity: Taiwan

Services Provided: massage: DFK, DEEP RIMMING, BBBJ, CIM

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Face: 8.5/10.

My experience.

After the reports below I was tempted to see Lulu.

She is indeed quite cute in the face and looks quite young to my eyes.
She looked absolutely adorable in her frilly lacy number with her tits almost spilling out of her garments.

Once the wrapping came off however I found her body to be surprisingly formless and almost dumpy. So i focused on her face which wasn’t difficult as Lulu latched on for some of the best DKF I’ve experienced at this shop in sometime.

We went at this for well over ten minutes and such was the passionate mood I was rearing to go with my cock stabbing into her nether regions as she knelt on the bed and I stood making out like this.

Part way through this 2 things came to mind.
One was her tonging action reminded me of the sort of work that some of the best rimming girls have dished out in the past.
I thought no more of it as there has been no report of this.

The second was I wonder how she’ll go sucking my cock as I could already feel cum oozing out as I now wet humped her down there as we continued to make out.

The answer to both was delivered minutes later when she simply bowed down and sucked my cum slicked cock no problem.
She did this with what turned out to be a mouth full of clear mouth wash of some kind that she’d placed next to me earlier.

She went for the balls next and was awkwardly attempting to go between my legs but the angles were all wrong.

She then pushed me onto the bed with a driven passion that quite surprised me and lifted my legs and started on a deep wet rimming the likes of which i’ve not had in a couple of years.

Lulu then proceeded to use rest of the cup of mouth wash from her mouth and licked and sucked and even squirted this up my ass as her tongue rammed up into me.

The bed as you could imagine was soaked after this as was my belly as my cock was now close to a full ejaculation as cum was now involuntarily glugging out.

It had been a full 7 days since I’d had any action and so was on a hair trigger.

As she licked my ass up and down and took my balls in the anticipation of her mouth around my cock again was just too much.

When she got back to my cock it was just heaven.

A few minutes of this was all I could managed and unloaded what was left into her very willing mouth.

She is a top girl. Who is loves a laugh and is very affectionate too.

I’d be inclined to see her first client of the day next time as I have a rule of not DKFing girls who rim.

SILK