Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, decent C-cups, bit of flab on her stomach (probably looks worse than it is because of her small frame), unshaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, 69, face-sitting, couple of positions, COF

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great session with pretty, playful and accommodating young girl (who looks no more than 18)

My experience/comments : Called Angie and asked about the two new girls. She recommended Lulu so I booked her and she said if I came at a particular time she’d be able to give me one of the better rooms.

Turned up (there were punters waiting everywhere, even sitting in the corridor) and was shown straight into Room 3.

I showered and there was a bit of confusion over the availability of the girl but after a while Lulu turned up.

Lulu is short and pretty and very young looking. She immediately put her arms around me and stuck her tongue in my mouth and then licked my nipples and started stroking my cock. She was immediately cheerful, giggly and engaging.

She suggested I lay on the bed while she stripped and took a quick shower. She has a nice pair of C-ups and a bit of flab on her stomach, which was well-concealed by the teddy she was wearing. She was unshaved.

She soon joined me on the bed for some more DFKing, then nipple licking, before working her was down to my cock for some BBBJ.

It was a very good BJ – she started a bit quickly but I asked her to start more slowly and she did. No hint of teeth, lots of saliva and good tongue and hand action. There were few tissue breaks and good eye contact.

Lulu then made some gesture, asking me something while pointing at her tongue (her English is somewhat limited). I didn’t understand but I said “Yes” anyway and she moved round for some 69.

I inserted a finger while licking her and Lulu got into this. She got quite vocal and was soon writhing around and eventually squirmed away, juddering and saying she'd cum.

I then got her to turn around and sit on my face. She seemed to get close a couple of times but I’m not sure whether she came again – she might have done.

She kept saying she loved me.

I asked her to suck me again and she knelt beside me. At one stage she grabbed the lube, put some on my hand and pushed my hand against her clit.

Time to fuck and I suggested she get a condom. While she was applying it I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth and she said I could.

We started with some mish and Lulu bent her legs back by putting her hand behind her knees. I could see her face really clearly in the overhead light and she does look really young.

There had been plenty of “Big cock” comments but she took it well.

After a good pounding I needed to pause so I suggested we change to doggie and I stood at the end of the bed.

I massaged her asshole for a while, which she seemed to like, and was allowed to insert a thumb for a bit before she asked me to remove it.

Lulu then turned over and lay on her back while I stood over her.

After some more DFKing and pounding, time was moving on and I was ready for the promised CIM finale. I sat at the edge of the bed and Lulu squatted in front of me and wiped me down.

I asked whether I could cum on her face but she said ”No” and pointed to her mouth before blowing me again. She didn’t bob her head much while sucking me, she basically tossed me off into her mouth.

When I made it clear I was cumming she took my cock out of her mouth and held it against her right cheek so I did eventually cum on her face.

Lulu wiped her face and then my cock.

I lay on the bed and she soon joined me. There wasn’t much time left and we managed to converse a bit with the help of her translator app.

She said she was from China (I didn’t catch which city) and had been here for two months. She said she worked at 64 as Weiwei two days a week (that was a close call – I was thinking of booking Weiwei sometime soon).

She told me her age but I thought she looked even younger.

I had to point to the clock and suggest it was time to shower.

Great session with a pretty and playful and very young looking girl.