Person's Name : Lulu

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 18/10/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Rostered on for Thursday and Monday but I saw her on Sunday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160 cm quite a heavy build with a fair amount of excess tummy, small boobs, strong shapely legs, very nice bum, ok face just average

Nationality or Ethnicity : Shanghai China

Services Provided : BBBJ, side saddle, doggy, missionary, LFK, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Minimal English so a little frustrating, she tries to please but not really my body type as there are much better on offer

My experience/comments : Lulu - Size 6,D+ cup,160CM,fair silky smooth skin, very beautiful face,long silky hair,sexy pocket rocket model body with legs eleven,sweet innocence coupled with a school girl GFE service, Taiwan Girl. "Sultry seductive Lulu arrives today @533 to wow and amaze you.. A gentle and softly spoken young lady with a alluring charm.. Seductive and glamourous.. A mesmerising beauty and charming attitude to have resided at 533" A glamour puss in and out of the bedroom..

This description is nothing like the girl I saw and I was thinking she sounds good and no one has reviewed her so when I arrived I was disappointed but thought I would review her.

I showered and she fiddled with some light show and music and then we lay down and I tried kissing but only LFK which is fine and then she is on top rubbing her body on me.

She is now briefly kissing me with some DFK and and this went on for a while and I had to ask her to give me a suck and she was ok at this and went about half way and it felt alright.

Also balls were attended to and the sucking was at least ten minutes in different angles and then I said I want to fuck her and I liked the look of her bum as it was quite nice.

So we lay down side saddle and I dom up and enter with lube and she felt pretty good and her legs are very firm and strong and I just stroked into her for a fairly long time in this position.

Now at the start of the fucking she is a total starfish and I thought that this is going to be a dud and her body is not that great so I was flagging and I asked her to massage my balls as this really helps.

Once she did this I came back from the dead and it felt pretty good and I gave her some faster paced sex and now she is responding much better and giving me compliments.

She had this painful expression on her face at times during each position and I kept asking if she was ok and she said she was horny and to keep going.

So the side saddle came good and I was enjoying it now that she was reacting well and I just slowly made love to her and the massaging was pretty good and I fucked her hard a few times.

This was about fifteen minutes and then I asked for doggy and she has a very nice shaped bum and her legs are ok as well so I enjoyed this and stayed for five minutes and then she lay down almost flat.

I kept this going for another five minutes and it felt pretty good and she was not crying out at all at any time but was making horny utterances during each position.

I then said lets finish off with some missionary and just took it slow to start and was able to kiss her LFK only and she was really enjoying it and I raised up and went harder a couple of times and she said she was cumming and I hammered her hard and came as well.

We wash up and I lay there and she gave me a pretty good massage and she was very attentive at times but not as experienced as the other girls at Angie's place.

She is nice enough and just trying to make a living like all of us.