>
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Macy - Top Service!

Default Macy - extra cost for extra service

Saw Macy a few weeks ago.
    Deliberately booked her as she offers 'extra' service.
    I confirmed it with her when I saw her, but by the time I wanted to slip it in she said 'hold on, $20 extra'....
    WTF!
    I paid for the session already!
    I gave it to her anyway as all the blood was in my dick instead of my brains.
    5 min later the fun was over as she said 'come now...'

Geez Louise!

What a bummer of a session! Angie, I'm not happy about this, never Macy again!

Very few girls offer free anal. There can be certain time-consuming and somewhat invasive pre-considerations to be taken care of.

Even though 533 is generally all-inclusive, anal often is not... and even if it is, a considerate punter will tip well for this service.

My last Brown Town visit cost an extra $50... which was requested but I considered well worth every cent. (not Macy)

Perhaps a way to think about this is, how much would you want for someone to pound your jacksy? Worth a thought IMO.
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Default extra cost for extra service

The "unspoken" gratuity for special service is north of $50..

Not only for here but every shop and some..

It is also set by the girl who offers it..

I was offered once $150 on top of the rate.. But I never partook as special service is not something I seek..

So if it is a service some partake then have the extra handy..

Considering it is this service.. "Haggling" dampens the moment..

AB

In love with..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Default Macy - full on DT BBBJ and CIM

Person's Name : Macy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Friday 27th March 2015

Photos :
    533 Willoughby Girls

Photo : Genuine

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Pussy: Fur map of Tassie, and shaved lips with stubble

Roster: Friday and ?

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS, rimming, CIM, Greek?

Review:

I had tried to book Kiki for a couple of weeks now and regrettably she has been a no-show. (I see Kiki isn't on the Sunday roster either.. Oh no! Come back Kiki).

Macy was on offer and I seemed to recall she had some interesting capabilities so I went for a 30 min ride.

I was just out of the shower and Macy gets on her knees for some BBBJ action. This girl is really into it quick!

Macy then encouraged me up onto the bed and into a kneeling position. Normally it is me getting the girls into doggie but this was my turn. Macy then proceeded to do a complete ball sac suck interspersed with BBBJ and a full on rimming. Feels weird but nice having my erect cock sticking out backwards as Macy devours it. Macy does take a full length into her mouth and is pretty good with the DT trick.

Into her in mish and she doesn’t have the tightest pussy in the world but it was OK. I recall anal might have been on the menu but I went for the CIM finale. More “sucky suck” from Macy and I unloaded into her warm mouth.

You don’t really make love with Macy, she just services you with a smile. A fun 30 minutes with full on rimming, DT BBBJ, and CIM.

Understand the comments, however at 533 girls don't ask for extra money in the middle of a session.
    I'm talking about Ayumi, Bibbi, Elin, etc... etc..

Anyway, lesson learned .. ALWAYS ask for everything up front

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by franklouvers View Post
    I'm talking about Ayumi, Bibbi, Elin, etc... etc..

ALWAYS ask for everything up front
    Those girls were the exception.. And by all means exception..

Your last line sums it up perfectly.. ALWAYS ask UPFRONT.. Even then it can get lost.. So ask first to save extra trouble midway..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Sally also does it backdoor style for no extra cost

Bronze Member

Id say most extra service girls at 533 ask for extra money
    For back door. Depending on size maybe. Molly even said not to money.
    Anyway well worth it

Bronze Member

Can't wait to try her

Quote Originally Posted by Mazooh View Post
    Can't wait to try her
    We await your detailed review, ring up and make a booking.

It's the girls choice lol it's that simple.

I have heard Macy ask for $20 before, not just in 533 but also other shops she works in and at other times she doesn't. It's all at their discretion champ.

There are ladies around Sydney that offer their poop chute free of charge but they usually look nothing like 533 girls and are much, much older though you do find the rare gem here and there.

YMMV and this one of those things where this definitely applies.

$20 to ride the train to browntown is quite reasonable. I've been there with Macy (as Jennifer down south), and its well worthwhile! Ah, those were the days!

Its when bitches start asking for tips for kissing or DATY that you should be complaining! Yes, it happens now and again!
    Jilamints - 'Extra Strong, Extra Long'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234