>
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Macy - Top Service!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review BDZ..

Kudos..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Thumbs up Macy - TOP SHELF

Persons Name Macy

Establishment 533 Willougby

Date of Visit Fri 26/08/14 3pm

Rates $150 hr & $90 30min

Age 25-28 yrs

Size/ shape 160cm, Ccup tits, attractive face, tiny ass, slim build, not skinny, soft skin

Nat. Chinese

Services Provided BBBJ, LFK, GFE, Massage, FS, Cim , Cob, Anal, anything goes.

Booked Macy for 1hour, Fridays always busy arrived 30min early, Angie in her wisdom suggested spend 30min with Tina first, then Macy 1hr,

i would only agree if I had a good room with a shower, after a bit of shuffling Angie produced the goods Honeymoon Suite, ok.

Tina looked a bit rattled as she just finished a punt, I think she was having a break, Tina is ok looking a bit older 30+ tall , skinny ,plastic Ccup boobs. Nice smile, warm natured girl, not really my body type, but I just wanted a relaxed session with Tina , keeping myself for a wild bonk with Macy.

Tina had Chinese love songs playing which created an easy vibe and we stood together naked ,except Tina was wearing stilettoes and just embraced swinging to the music it felt good my cock was rubbing against her pussy, almost went in natural we came to our senses and laid on the bed where she gave me BBBJ I didn't want to cum so I got her on back to give her a daty nice pussy , time was up. jumped in the shower.

In bursts Macy, hello darling long time no see, Tina made a quick exit, Macy English has improved it was only 3 weeks ago she couldnt string 2 words together

Straight into Lfk grabs my cock for BBBJ,massage she is such a wild child ,I love her soft skin & she has a
    soft pussy , I just like to hold her tight & hammer away I could feel it build up and she said cim yea ok so I ripped off the dom big squirt hit her head & nose oh well always next time.

Macy does not relax she is looking for ways to please you I not usually in to anal but Macy encourages it & her tiny little butt I cannot resist so I stand @ the end of the bed where she is in a doggie position so I can get a good thrust she is so tight ease it in man its good last 2mins rip off the dom & cum over her butt.

I have seen Macy about 3 times and she is always puts in a great effort . top girl.
    Last edited by fartichoke; 30th September 2014 at 05:49 AM. Reason: Combine two posts after mistakenly finishing the first prematurely

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Thanks for the review..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

can anyone confirm if Macy is Jennifer from 64? Love to try Macy but not if its Jennifer as I've seen her before.

Quote Originally Posted by Holyboss View Post
    can anyone confirm if Macy is Jennifer from 64? Love to try Macy but not if its Jennifer as I've seen her before.
    Detective Spoof1 here,

I have seen Macy from 533 once before. When I look at photos of Jennifer on the TP64 website they look different. However it is hard to tell when the face is covered.
    Another reason why I believe they are not the same person is because Macy is definitely Chinese and on the TP64 website they are advertising her as Japanese (and also saying she can speak it). But this could be BS!!!

However (this is when it gets confusing) when i look at the both shops latest rosters I noticed they both dont work on the same day.

Jennifer (TP64): Wednesday and Sunday
    Macy (533): Tuesday, Friday and Saturday.

The only way to conclude this mystery is for you to visit Macy and there is no chance I am driving 2 hours to TP for a punt.

Glad to confuse you further!! Sorry lol

Intel says same girl. But I haven't seen her... yet
    Lead me not into temptation... I can easily find my own way...

Hard , unfortunately Macy English is a work in progress but when I asked if she worked anywhere else she said no that she does English classes 3 time a week and works @ 533
    3 days.but cannot confirm she doesn't work anywhere else.

Yeah, I'm not certain myself but I've seen intel that says Macy = Jennifer. However, there may have been changes over time and let's face it, you can never trust names for ID in this business!!!

I do want to see Macy though... and Bibi. My targets when next at 533

Quote Originally Posted by hard View Post
    Yeah, I'm not certain myself but I've seen intel that says Macy = Jennifer. However, there may have been changes over time and let's face it, you can never trust names for ID in this business!!!

I do want to see Macy though... and Bibi. My targets when next at 533
    Hard, that would be an insane double should you want to see them both at the same time. You would have access to all 6 holes.
    And after experiencing Macy I doubt she would mind using the same condom when you come out of Bibi. She would probably just suck off the juices and then let you enter her.
    To me Macy gives the dirtiest PSE in 533, which even tops Sophie who I thought put the bar pretty high.

The only thing that it may lack is the true lesbian experience from Bibi's end.

Mate, I'll struggle with either of them alone... a double with those two would probably be the "Billy Sneddon demise"

But yeah, love the sound of them both... no holes barred

Mystery unsolved. Jennifer from tp64 is Macy from 533.

The undressing of the client and the sucking of cock as soon as you enter the room (before a shower) is the decisive factor besides the no holes barred approach.

Case closed.

Do you know what day she works @ tp64 , 533 she works tue, fri, sat

My apologies Spoof1, you did say Jennifer worked @ tp64 Wed & Sat, but I am not convinced its Macy, I will see her good friend Paris Wed, and ask her. Wed & Sunday, fuck
    Last edited by bazzledance; 6th October 2014 at 06:32 AM. Reason: wrong date

I'm interested in finding out as their services are similar in description. Anyone know of any other girls that work at 533 as well as 64?

Quote Originally Posted by Holyboss View Post
    I'm interested in finding out as their services are similar in description. Anyone know of any other girls that work at 533 as well as 64?
    Mate give us a few reviews of TP64 then I will be in a better position to answer your questions. I now a few that work at both. Tell me who you have seen and I will cross reference for you. Probably deserves another thread as this is dedicated to Macy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast