Thread: Macy - Top Service!

Thumbs up Macy Very Racey

Person's Name : Macy

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 11/10/2014

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour: 30 minutes....$90

Age :late 20's I guess....I'm hopeless with ages...and you never ask a lady her age ;-)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided FK, DTBBBJ, DATY, FS, Anal for extra $$$

Value for money/recommend? : was ok, good on being questioned about OK

My experience/comments ecided I needed a release after a crappy day yesterday...unexplained headache...5 hours at hospital trying to find a cause etc....
    Bibi wasn't working so thought I should try Macy...reviews seemed ok..rang up and made a booking just to be sure and off I went to Willoughby.Arrived a little early and was shown to the first room and Macy was called.....I eagerly awaited her arrival and when she opened the door I was suitably impressed...tall , slim with big boobs and friendly attitude ...A hug then some DFK and straight to her knees and pulled my shorts straight down and gobbled on my suddenly hard cock ..I was a happy chappy.Went through the formalities-how long am I staying...paid the money and then into the shower.
    She returned just as I was drying myself off and proceeded to get undressed and get her bits and pieces ready(lube,condoms etc). I couldn't resist her hot body so went up behind her and gave her a hug and played with her tits.She liked this and responded by pushing her bum towards my hardening cock.She then suggested we move to the bed-me no complain -LOL
    I hopped on the bed and she sat next to me and then realised there weren't any tissues in the room so she had to go back out and get some.After a minute or 2 she returned and got back to business a quick back rub and then she spread my legs and down she went...tongue along my crack then down into my freshly cleaned arsehole.....she was rather eager to tongue my bum....and it was enjoyable and she was really good at it...also got me up on my knees so she could suck on my cock while caressing my bum.
    Time to flip over and continue with the BBBJ....Macy has a great technique and seemed to really enjoy sucking cock...deep down to the base...with a swirling tongue action she had me close to finishing a few times...lucky I do have some self control.After what seemed like ages she came up for air and suggested time to fuck...I wanted to taste her pussy so suggested time for 69 and she eagerly flipped around for me to get access to her pussy...she has a little hair above her slit but was a little prickly down there...I guess saturday isn't shave day LOL.
    Time for the finale so she put the condom on me and lay back.I positioned myself between her legs and in I went...she easily took my cock and I pinned her legs back against the wall...A+ for flexibility I pumped away and squeezed her big tits and nipples...then slipped one hand down to her arse and started to ease a finger in....she really seemed to want this so I was happy to oblige and continued plunging my finger in her arse while pumping away at her pussy.When I asked about fucking her arse she said that I had to pay $20 for it...while I considered it I eventually declined and finished slamming her hard and reaching a nice ending for me...
    Back in the shower for a quick rinse then I was out of there...happy with the release

Overall Macy 30 minutes....$90 was good and maybe in an hour session anal isn't extra $$$
    Last edited by WOTAN010; 14th October 2014 at 04:08 PM. Reason: added session time & rate and good

Default Macy 533 Willoughby

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/10/14

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : fuller size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : standard FS, bbbj, DATY, DFK, rimming, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :
    made appt to see Macy, receptionist was polite, booking easily made.
    got there a little late but I called them to tell them before my appt time that I would be 15min late, they said no worries as there was a booking after my initial 1 hr appt
    so get there, shown into room,Macy comes, says hi, straight into a DFK and then drops to her knees and undoes my belt, pops out mini me and gives him a few quick sucks to get his attention. Lol, ok, that worked. That was quite a nice intro as this was first time I had met Macy ( I'm looking for suitable replacement for Bibi) . After a minute or so she pops mini me back out and then directs me to shower why she takes money back to reception.
    so after a quick shower, she's back in room and fully strips, not bad but u can tell gravity starting to kick in and she's not an extremely youthful looking lady, but overall not unattractive. slim size 8' not much excessive fat, but nothing outstanding, like Michelle's firm butt, or Bibi's nice full c cups and bright eyes, but still quite acceptable.
    dFk was very good I felt, BBBJ was also very good, and she was happy to keep at that for quite awhile. she gave a good effort with rimming, me in a doggy position, but it's never been a real turn on for me so I got her back to Bbbj.
    Sex, covered, in CG first, then mish, doggie and finished with mish. All nicely done.
    finished just on the hour, so at least 15 mins to go, but she asks if I want to have a shower now, I give a hint and say we've still got some time so not yet, so she decides to have a shower first, she finishes and starts getting dressed and I'm still lying there and I say well I'll just rest a little bit. She says ok and leaves. I decide, bugger it I might as well have a shower and accept she's not my Bibi replacement, but after the shower, I'm drying off, and reception is knocking and door. Ok, I say just drying off, but after only maybe a minute or two, while I'm dressing he's opening the door or me again. Not sure if he's gone and booked another customer and needs the room but please at least give me the time I paid for, especially when he had said that there was no prob with me being late, come to think of it maybe he meant "sure, no problem...for us if you late, we still finish u at same time. ". If that was the case, tell me and I would have taken 45 min option.

Overall i I enjoyed myself, give the total experience 6.5/10, definitely not one that I will look back or probably remember. One of the reasons I decided to review cause I'll prob need a reminder to myself that I've seen Macy.

Still, $150 for an hr, if u get it, is still goodish value, and Macy did make the effort with the rimming and I probably won't forget the initial "hi, suck, suck suck" greeting. So not to bad. I've read other good reviews on her, so maybe it's just that we didn't click as much. I probably won't see her again, unless I was really toey and there was no one else I knew available, having said that there's always been alternatives and a list of new girls I want to take for a spin

Quote Originally Posted by Spoof1 View Post
    Mystery unsolved. Jennifer from tp64 is Macy from 533.

The undressing of the client and the sucking of cock as soon as you enter the room (before a shower) is the decisive factor besides the no holes barred approach.

Case closed.
    Spoof1 your da man, Jennifer tp64 is Macy533 , because Paris now works @ tp64 Sundays not sure of the name she is using

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 24/10/2015

Hours of Business : 10 am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : fuller size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : standard FS, bbbj, DATY, DFK, rimming, CIM

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments :

Caught up with Macy recently for 2 hours of fun. Popped a blue pill before I went and I rekon I ended up fucking her for almost 90min of the 2 hour session.

She started with giving the usual bbbj before exchanging the money and then I get into the shower. Once out of the shower she comes back and we start making out. She likes to DFK which is great. As we had 2 hours we started slowly with a massage. She was quite good at it actually and I did not mind it. Eventually she gets me in doggies position and starts to rim my ass while stroking my cock. Was good but what was better when she started sucking my cock. nice and deep. I could not take it any more so turned over and got to face fuck her. She took it like a champ. 15min of blowy nice and wet. Told her I wanted to fuck so she grabs a condom. Next she slides her pussy down my cock and starts riding me. Oh I have a lot of this stuff in photos and videos too . She turns aorund and really starts ridding me now. I tell her I am getting ready to blow and she just goes faster. Am about to blow and she jumps off and starts sucking me. Left a bit exhausted after round 1.

Round 2 starts with a shower then a massage. Due to the blue pill I was still pretty hard so got her to start blowing me. Jumped into a 69er and had not tasted her pussy yet. Well time to fuck. We went through numerous positions. Doggy, missionary, her on top, her over the edge of the bed a few bbbj in between and I could not get off. So had a break. Decided to give her a massage and saw the oil so thought I wonder how much she would allow. Absolutely went nuts with oil and got her all greased up. After a good massage, it was time to turn her over. More oil especially around her pussy and she was glowing and slippery as. How could I resist that so grabbed another condom jumped back on her and started fucking away. Was sweating now and covered with oil just like sex is meant to be all dirty. Got her to lie down and spread her legs and then I mounted her and fucked away. The bed was bouncing she was moaning and I was sweating and groaning. Told her I was about to blow and blew deep in her pussy. Was totally fucked.

Lied down for a bit got a massage had a shower and went home to recover. Well actually got home had a look at the photos and video's had a wank and blew again

Top review J C , Macy is a great lady , goes hard to please you

Silver Member

Thanks for all the likes. Macy was great and gives an awesome service. Anyone else taken photos of her while doing the deed?

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

I'd hope that there was consent in taking pics and vids?.. We have had problems before about this type of scenario.. With another few ladies here from 533..

AB
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Yes asked if I could and she allowed.No face photos or videos

does Macy have any tats?

Dave.gee69, Macy has no tats, not since I last seen her, great body, nice soft skin, it would be a shame to spoil it.

Default Macy ~mind blowing bjs

This afternoon I popped into see Angie for a quick fix of poontang!

She immediately offered me Macy who I’d seen before and was left speechless!

I quickly showered upstairs and was given a room with Macey standing there waiting in mere tatters with a grinning smile that instantly allured me!

I walked in, dropped the towel and put one leg up on the bed, as she was kneeling on the floor, so we both did what came naturally and she proceeded to gobble me whole!

BBBJB was well under way and I half knelt on the bed’s edge as she slurped, bobbed, nibbled and sucked my cock like a dream.

Macy is an A1 cock sucker and I could’ve stood there for an hour but I only had a 30 min slot to fill but Macey was no half effort girl!

She kept suggesting I lay on the bed so after some time I took the bed and allowed her to take control.

I pretty much starfished myself and let the good times roll as Macy was such a pro at sucking the flesh of my now red knob as it filled with blood drained from my brain and filling my knob was almost blacking me out.

Macy laid at my legs and massaged my balls as she sucked my cock like a lolli pop.

This could’ve gone on for hours and I will be back to allow her to do just that!

Soon Macy rolled my ass into the air and DG my ass with her slurping tongue slithering in and out of my date.

Now Macy grabbed my cock and massaged it making it thicker n thicker. I quickly prompted her to hop on and ride me like the wind....and she did!

Macy bobbed up and down on my cock just as she did with her hot mouth on my cock. This girl is a natural at fucking any man to death!

With panting and heated breath filling the room, the aroma of sex now filled the room as we fucked like high school kids on summer camp.

Doggie position took over and I rammed her sweet ass like a horny cane toad on a sugar cane farm in mid summer’s sun filling all the female toads with sprog!

After some time I pulled out and laid her on the bed where I hammered her sweet pussy until I squirted on her tummy several times. Such a waste really As I seriously wanted to CIM but she was so good I just could’t help myself.

Macy is a real turn on girl who simply loves to suck and suck she does indeed. One of the best suckers at Angie’s without a doubt! A 5 star performer!

Gold Member.

Great review JF. This girl is amazing. I was first cab off the rank and it looks like she has an all day energiser battery that keeps the enthusiasm and passion up all day. She would be the perfect girlfriend as she just loves sex any which way.

Default Macy - rimming and bj master

Date of Visit : 06/01/2015

Hours of Business : 10am till late

Rates : $150 an hour

Size/shape : C cup, slim, 160cm

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, RIMMING

Value for money/recommend? : YES

My experience/comments :

Called Angie 9:30am to book Macy for an hour at 10am.

I arrived 10mins late and Macy was there waiting for me. I was taken to the back room and proceeded to have a shower. Arrived back to the room to find Macy naked ready to have a shower herself.

About a minute later Macy arrived back and asked me to lay on my stomach. She proceed to give me a cat bath from neck to toe which got me started. Now this is where the fun began!

Out of nowhere she buried her face in my ass and began to probe and lick my asshole.

I got on all fours to give her better access and she went at it even harder sucking my cock, licking my balls and drilling my ass for 15mins.

I then turned over for some DTBBBJ and more ass drilling.

After another 15mins of this I couldn't handle any more and asked her if I could cum in her mouth in which she replied yes.

She continued sucking getting deeper and deeper and I then released what felt like the biggest load deep in her mouth.

She continued sucking till she had every last drop.

After that I was so tired she gave me a nice massage.

I then had a shower, got dressed and proceeded back to work a happy man.

Gold Member.

I visited Macy mid-December and last week. There is probably not much point in writing much as it has all been said. This girl is your go to girl when you are looking for a guaranteed good punt. Although anal and dragon drill don't do it for me, this girl can give you a girlfriend experience. She is super passionate when you are fucking her and she always wants to satisfy you.

Macy is quite funny as well. Great sense of humour especially when you spray all of her body and face. She loves it.

There you go, ... there's a review right there, how you sprayed her face and bod, ,,,Don't be shy

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast