>

Thread: Maggie

Silver Member

Default Maggie

Person's Name : Maggie

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Month/Year of Visit :March 2022

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls (533willoughby.com.au)

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Saturday, Monday and Tuesday as per roster 10 am to late

Rates : $150 per hour

Extras Cost :

Services Provided This Session : FS BBBJ DATY CIM(almost)

Size/shape : 168 cm slim size 6 with B cupsbut shapely legs, boobs natural and a handful, very pretty face (just loved looking at her when she was horny and kissing me, a real turn on)

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, YMMV

My experience/comments :

Angie recommended a new girl so i though I'd check her out. She is indeed a very pretty girl with a beautiful slim size 6 body with natural B cups with long erect nipples. She is very cute and wore a short skirt. I couldn't wait to explore what was underneath. a quick shower and she undressed with a lot of groping on my part. She has a flawless body and a pretty face. She is either not very experienced and shy or very experienced and knows what to do but doesn't get carried away. i suspect the latter. She definitely does not provide a GFE. no kissing except a quick peck on the lips, no passionate embrace, no cuddles or hugging. what she does do is a lovely BBBJ and a beautiful fuck with a sweet tight pussy in all the usual positions. She is submissive and will do what you want but no affection. i usually prefer some interaction but she is so good at what she does that I'd see her again for a tight fuck and a good BJ with no tissues and when i came i think it did go in her mouth and on her chin. It was quickly spat out and she promptly showered and dressed!!!! i could even have a cuddle because her clothes and undies were on and i had 15 mins to go. she did offer a massage but she was fully clothed. I think she is great for a 30 min fuck and suck.
    As i say, YMMV and she is worth exploring
    enjoy
    LS
    Last edited by downthelane; 5th April 2022 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Removed formatting