Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/2/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Very pretty and tall with a lovely, shapely figure, pert C-cups, nice wide hips and a shaved (but slightly stubbly) bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Absolutely - Mai is very pretty, with an amazing figure, and is a lovely young lady

My experience/comments : Angie called me yesterday and asked whether I wanted to see Mai today, adding she was available at my usual punting time. I said I was thinking of seeing another new girl but Mai would be good.

Arrived on time and Angie said Mai was waiting and showed me into Room 2 and I paid.

Mai is tall and very pretty and was wearing a red dress.

I stripped and showered and Mai stripped.

She has a beautifully shapely figure (certainly not fat) with good C-cups and nice wide hips. Her bush was shaved but very slightly stubbly and she has a couple of tatts. One of the tatts should have been visible in the photos they use on the website but later, when I showed her the photos (which are real), she said she’d asked them to photo-shop it out of the picture.

I’ve been in Room 2 many, many times but for once the pillow was at the shower end of the bed, not the door end. I commented on this and Mai gave her reason, which I didn’t catch, but I went along with her wishes. That way round it is not quite so good for the position of the side-on mirror but there’s a lot more legroom when it’s time for DATY. Strangely, I’d never thought of switching it round.

I stood while Mai sat on the bed in front of me and I played with her tits while she licked my nipples and she soon bent down to start sucking me.

This looked awkward for her so I lay down so she could blow me properly.

It was a good BBBJ – nice and slow with no hint of teeth, good hand-action and lovely eye-contact. There was the occasional tissue break and it got slightly erratic with Mai stopping sucking me to lick my balls, but that’s me being a bit fussy.

I propped myself up on my elbows so I could watch this babe sucking me and the view in the side-on mirror was also great

After a good while I suggested some 69 but Mai said she preferred to lie down so we had some DATY.

Mai was immediately very responsive and was gently moaning and holding onto my head and grinding her pussy onto my mouth.

She knows where she likes to be licked and she lets you know, which is great.

It wasn’t long before she pushed my head away and took a breather.

I lay down and she sucked me some more before I said I wanted to lick her again and she readily lay down again.

More of the same and she came twice more (but I did get a “Not inside” when I went for some digital insertion).

She blew me a bit more before I asked her to get a condom.

Mai had made plenty of comments about my size (including saying I was lucky – that was good for the ego!) and she asked me to go slowly and not go all the way in.

She wanted me to go on top so we went for some mish.

I did go slowly and Mai sounded and looked slightly discomforted but she wasn’t complaining. She gave it a good go and it seemed to get easier after a while.

I suggested some doggie but she said “Too big” so I just kept going until I squirted.

She tidied me up and took a quick shower. She asked whether I wanted a massage but I got her to lie beside me and we had a chat in the few remaining minutes.

Mai’s English is very good – she said she learnt it in Thailand and now studied here.

She said she was from Bangkok and has been here for a few months. I asked her age and at first she said she was 50 but after some pressing she owned up to being 28.

Mai said she didn’t work anywhere else and doesn’t know how often she will be able to work in the future as her studies resume next week.

So don’t procrastinate guys, if she’s on the roster, book her.

As she knelt beside me she loosened her hair, which had previously been tied up in a bun, to show she has some lovely, long, flowing locks (as per the website photos).

All too soon time was up.

Had a quick chat with Angie on the way out and I asked about the renovations. She said she was having the rooms repainted, re-carpeted etc but it had to be done gradually so she could keep operating. I told her it was about time!!

A very good session with a real babe, and a lovely girl, with a very shapely figure.