>

Thread: Mai - another sexy expereince with some new stuff

Silver Member

Thumbs up Mai - another sexy expereince with some new stuff

Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991.

Date of Visit : 07/05/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : This session was Tuesday for two hours

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided :
    DATY, BBBJ for 20 minutes non stop, LFK, FIA, FIV, cowgirl, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, doggy and laydown flat doggy, missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape and she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : 533 is looking really good now with the rooms all decked out like a love hotel as advertised and it is like that because the girls here are like your real girlfriend for one or two hours or even 9 hours in some cases.

I have been away on holidays now for two weeks and wanted to get back to see Mai as she is good value with that beautiful model body and such a lovely sweet natured girl as well.

I would definitely want her as a girlfriend if I wasn't so much older and married as well but hey I get to see her when I want so all good and it doesn't get stale.

After our shower we hugged on the bed and she feels very good and then a catbath and I sit on the edge of the bed and am now getting sucked by this beauty who is kneeling on the carpet.

Now unless you have seen Mai you do not know what you are missing because she has an excellent sucking technique where she licks your cock while sucking and is moaning and twisting her head.

Playing with balls and arsehole and I am looking at her legs and body and her pretty face and she is watching me for approval so pretty exciting stuff and I am holding her close sometimes.

We moved to the bed and the sucking went for 20 minutes non stop and I wasn't going anywhere I can tell you with the way it was making me feel like a lucky rich royal fucker but this girl has some respect for me.

I inserted my finger deep into her pussy and did the come her while getting blown and she had a finger in my arse so pretty exciting stuff.

She knows I will always respect her boundaries and ask her what she likes so she likes me for that and it pays off with amazing experiences with her and other girls as well.

I realise that most of you know this but maybe some don't know the importance so just trying to help all you guys get the best deal when you venture out there.

After the lengthy sucking session I ask her if I can lick her pussy and Mai agrees that would be nice but you must stay clear of her clit as it is very sensitive and she just doesn't like it licked.

So I am licking very softly on her pussy and tongue fucking deep inside and I had Mai in raptures once I figured out what she likes and after nearly ten minutes my face is pretty wet.

I had a rinse and then Mai sucks me hard for another five minutes so 25 minutes sucking total and then doms me and lowers on top and it felt good inside her pussy and she just moved slowly but I had to fuck her fast.

After easing in I am fucking her fast and hard from underneath and she was responding well and crying out and I was sucking on her boob and kissing her neck and rubbing her pussy.

We then moved to side saddle doggy and again felt very nice inside her sexy pussy and I kept this up for another 30 minutes going slow and fast at times with Mai looking at me and crying out at times.

She is such a sexy chic the way she looks at me with sexy eyes while I am fucking her and at times we were in a closed legs doggy and I hammered her pussy and she was reaching back and pulling me forwards and looking back.

Grabbing my balls when legs are open and massaging and this just feels fantastic and we were having a great time with no indication to hurry the fuck up but just enjoying ourselves so much.

So after 30 minutes Mai wants some doggy and she is tall so you need to stretch up to reach her or spread her legs wide and what a sexy hourglass body and those legs so sexy.

She was reaching back playing with my balls and I was stroking into her and rubbing her arsehole with my finger and saying it was my tongue just for fun and she was leaning right down reaching back for my balls and crying out.

After five minutes Mai lay down flat and wanted me to fuck her like this and she seemed to really enjoy it and I was laying on top just slowly fucking her and kissing her face and neck .

I reached underneath and played with her pussy while fucking her slowly and it felt very sexy to see her under me loving it and I felt so lucky to be with her today.

I had been fucking for about 40 minutes or more so I needed to finish with some missionary so I started with slow lovemaking and then I just went faster and kept going and just had to cum and it felt very good after her working me up so much.

We had some time left from the two hours so we showered and she gave me some close lay down cuddles and also a nice massage.

I have been feeling horny while writing this review.

Silver Member

Mai - another sexy experience with some new stuff part 2

Date of Visit : 31/05/2019

Hours of Business : This session was Friday 10 am for one hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face with sexy fuck me eyes, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging, black hair down to waist

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand / India

Services Provided :
    BBBJ for 15 minutes non stop, LFK, FIA, FIV, cowgirl, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, doggy and laydown flat doggy, more side saddle, missionary to completion, cum on her belly.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape and she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : 533 is looking really good now with the rooms all decked out like a love hotel as advertised and it is like that because the girls here are like your real girlfriend for one or two hours or even 9 hours in some cases.

There is a new shower in the top room that shares the laundry and it is awesome with its large rainmaker head and pussy attachment for the girls.

I cum visit Mai every week because she is hot and those sexy eyes are a huge turn on when I am fucking her and the way she responds to everything is fantastic.

I am sitting on the edge of the bed and Mai is on the floor holding me close and kissing me and then moves down and engulfs my hard cock in her silky soft mouth.

After a few moments we lay on the bed and Mai is on top of me kissing me in many places and is now stroking my legs and cock and balls and she is getting horny.

This girl just gets more and more horny as the session progresses and she moves down and is now sucking my cock and licking at the same time and moving up taking me deeper.

The whole time she is making these sexy sounds and really getting into the sucking and after five minutes a gloved finger is playing with my arse and then inside.

This just feels amazing and she had me close a couple of times but I want my cock in her tight pussy and I suggest its time as I am ready to fuck and she gets on top after the dom and lube applied.

It took 30 seconds to get inside her and it felt bloody good in there especially with such a beauty on top of me kissing me and those sexy eyes always watching.

I let her fuck me then I did some fast action for a moment then Mai wanted the side saddle and she lay there ready and in I go and she is going right off straight away and I am playing with her pussy and tits.

Now you will need some self control not to get too worked up because she was pulling at me and I was fucking her fast because I was very worked up myself.

This girl has an amazing hot body and you would pay a lot more for a private girl of this quality the way she looks and my cock was very hard and I was holding her and pulling her towards me.

Mai was really loving this and she looks at me with those sexy eyes and this is such a huge turn on to see she is genuine and she was fucking me side on and pulling me into her.

We went like this for maybe 20 minutes because it felt so good and I like to look at her and kiss her and those legs are perfect and her body perfect and those eyes..

I discovered she is a bit kinky which is great and I was saying kinky stuff to her as I am fucking her like she has a teen pussy and how other girls react when I lick their arsehole then suck pussy.

How they always go right off and she was getting very horny and told me it was making her horny and I said it again that I will do it to her next time and she wants it from me now.

She said she will lick my arse as well so lets see if that happens next time so Mai now wants me to fuck her doggy style as she likes this and she has a sexy hourglass figure.

Looking at her in the mirror is great and the feeling is fantastic with my cock getting sucked by her lovely pussy lips and she is reaching back for my balls and crying out.

She then lays down with legs closed so I can fuck her and kiss her and it felt even tighter in there and after five minutes went back to more side saddle for five minutes.

I wanted to finish with some missionary and I made slow love to her for five minutes then much faster for another five minutes and pulled out and ripped the dom off and spurted heaps .

The first shot got her shoulder and then all over her belly and Mai loves watching this and she was playing with her pussy while I came.

We then cleaned up and she lay there with me in a close embrace.

A really lovely young lady who is a pleasure to be with.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : A Friday in June (Mai works Tuesdays and Fridays).

Hours of Business : Friday in June

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face with sexy fuck me eyes, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging, black hair down to waist

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : BBBJ LFK, cowgirl, side saddle d, doggy and laydown flat doggy, missionary to completion,

Value - you bet!

First of all - OMG, this lady is HOT - very sexy, great body, sexy eyes, and very long hair. Second - she is really nice. Friendly, sweet, and she looks after you.

She started with a hug when I was still drying myself out of the shower. She is reasonably tall (for a Thai) so no awkward bending for me when we kiss. She then directs me to sit on the bed, and she kisses me some more, down to business on the shaft. What can I say, she knows her way around it. A very active, sensitive blowjob with lots of twisting, and lots of eye contact. This she did for a good 10 minutes.

I thought I'd return the favour by DATY, but she would not have it - well, no more than 30 seconds - no, come up and hug, kiss, and fuck (raincoat applied). Started mish, then side, then doggy, flat doggy, side, cowgirl, mish, took breather (I'm not getting younger ), back to side doggy, doggy, and mish till completion. There was some time left on the clock, she teased me some more, but I just wanted to rest... and look at her. OMG - she is gorgeous. And sweet too.

Will I return? Yes!

Silver Member

Mai - Lovely penthouse pet kept my cock hard

Date of Visit : 12/07/2019

Hours of Business : This session was Friday 11 am for one hour

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand / India

Services Provided : BBBJ with balls licking for 15 minutes non stop, LFK, doggy, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, cowgirl, missionary, more side saddle to completion.

My experience/comments : Mai has been away for a month with her studies and it was very good to see her on the roster again so I booked right away.

Mai is an absolutely beautiful girl and also has the nicest personality and today she just looked stunning with the perfect model body that you could see in a fashion magazine and she had this very revealing short dress on today.

I noticed that there were no underwear lines showing through and on further inspection she lifted her dress and there is a perfect looking pussy and she says that this is the case most days as she feels more comfortable.

So I am holding her close because she feels so good and some light kisses and I shower and then as I lay with her and she says that she is very horny due to no sex for a month and starts a heavenly cock sucking and licking of my balls.

Now this is pretty hot because her sucking is something to experience as it is so soft and sensual and she is stroking me as well as making sexy sounds and really looks horny and this was going for 15 minutes.

I am laying back looking at her amazing hot body and if I was a younger single guy I would be trying to get her as my girl because she is such a nice natured lady and knows what to do sexually.

Mai then said she wants me to fuck her doggy as she is horny and I slowly entered her pussy and it was very tight today and I just got a few strokes in and she said lets do side saddle to start.

I enter her and she is going off and was very worked up and I am also worked up and hard as nails because half the excitement comes from just looking at her perfect body that honestly you would pay a lot more for a girl like this elsewhere.

I made slow love to her and mixed in some faster action and Mai was moving around with legs open and closed and also doggy and at times I was absolutely hammering her and she was clutching at me and bucking back.

I was doing this for maybe fifteen minutes and needed a rest so she is back there washing me and another slow sucking with finger on arse play for five minutes and then I get on top for some missionary.

What a sexy sight to be on top of this beautiful lady and I was holding her close and kissing her neck and face and she seemed to love me kissing her neck mostly and then I would raise up and go fast for a few moments.

Mai has such dreamy eyes and looks right at you the whole time and reacts so well and this is just so sexy as it makes the experience so real and she was crying out and bucking up to me and holding me close.

I was at this for ten minutes and then Mai gets on top for some cowgirl and she was fucking me quite fast for a couple of minutes and she has not done this with me before and it was pretty good.

I also fucked her from underneath with a fast short burst and she was getting worked up again and crying out but her legs are so sexy it just made me so horny and then we went back to side saddle.

Mai was crying out each time I went fast and she massaged my balls with lube and I hammered her pussy and came for what seemed like 15 seconds and then collapsed and was quite sweaty.

We were both panting and just lay there for a moment and then cleaned up and lay together for the last few moments and I kissed her and thanked her for the amazing sexy fuck.

Silver Member

Looking at some info on Rihanna and noticed there is a strong similarity to Mai who is also very beautiful. Who wouldn't want a session with Rihanna as she is one of the worlds beauties so I go and spend time with Mai who is just as beautiful in my opinion. I am a lucky fuck.