Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby

Date of Visit : 3/5/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd

Phone :0410 175 828

Hours of Business : 10am to late/early morning

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : tall, not slim at all but in proportion, size 10 maybe, C/D cup natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : GFE, LFK, sucking, DATY, mish, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : probably yes if you want lovely gentle time

My experience/comments :

I have now seen Mai three times, and to Angie's credit, 3 out of the 4 bookings for Mai actually occurred on time.

Mai looks gorgeous in her red outfit with skimpy red panties and she seems to enjoy (so do I!) leaning back on you with her head back and slowly moving her body, still clad in her red nightie, and taking your hands to caress her nipples, and letting you kiss her neck. Lovely girlfriend stuff. We chat about her school and even though she has little confidence in her learning ability, she is a smart girl and has a business plan ahead. This is good and she needs encouragement.

In the WL department she is a novice, and does try to please. This is fine. She says an older gentlemen is sort of guiding her; which is pretty cool, and even though she tries, I think she is out of her comfort zone. But then she just has to turn around and look directly at you with those beautiful dreamy eyes and lovely tan skin...and your heart melts. And as she moves, something strange starts to erect down below!

With a bit more gentle stroking of her pussy lips, she starts to get wet and reaches for my cock giving gentle sliding action. As we move to the bed, Mai asks me to sit on the edge, she kneels down and takes my hardened member into her mouth with regular sucking action although rather dry. She then realises and gets some water and saliva action happening. Its then onto the bed, with her laying back and legs apart to reveal soft pussy lips. She is ready to take gentle tongue action and soon starts moaning softly and enjoys slightly hard pushing with my open palms round and up across her breasts (rather than gentle nipple flick). After some 20 minutes of this, she doesn't ask, but is happy for mish. On with dom and then nice regular but not hard strokes up into her warm pussy (ie she does not like jack hammering). Mai moans and wraps her legs round my wonderfully athletic (haha - what rubbish) body, as if to say "there is no escape". Why the hell would I want to escape? She seemed happy, but it did not make me come - but I did not want to push it. She has such a gentle nature, and I felt like it would break the charm. (She did say she was feeling a bit sore from previous encounters.) After a shower - and she is happy to jump in and caress and soap and clean me (must be that beast of a body - now I'm full of it!!)- rest, and more lie down and chat; I suggest a pussy kiss with her sitting upright. Mai takes to this, and is soon rocking her hips in response to my tongue flicking the g spot. As she gets wetter, its time to roll over to doggie and again she likes the regular gentle deep strokes. We again then finish, though for some reason I still did not come. More slightly embarrassing on my behalf, but did not detract from a beautiful experience.

We shower, and stand swaying together in a warm hug. Then onto the bed to lie together in a close embrace and talk of Thailand and islands and share a few of her experiences in life so far. Mai is a lovely girl. I leave not sexually satisfied, but it doesn't seem to matter. I don't feel I had been to a brothel at all, but on a very short dreamy holiday experience. So gentlemen, if I can be as bold to offer advice here: be gentle and good with her, take the lead but not in a wicked way; and you should come out smiling. Look into her eyes too long and you'll melt! If you want a steamy raunchy romp, pick another girl (like Karen, Joye or Candy).