Thumbs up Mai and Kelly - double with some new stuff

Person's Name : Mai and Kelly

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 4/6/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every day

Rates : $150 per hour so $300 for both for the hour

Size/shape : Mai is tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face with sexy fuck me eyes, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging, black hair down to waist and Kelly is shorter and sexy firm solid build and very pretty face and looks a bit South American or Spanish.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Mai is Thai/India and Kelly is a sexy Senorita

Services Provided : DFK, LFK with lip sucking, BBBJ, FIV, FIA, DATY, sitting on my face, vibrator in various places, girl on girl action, cowgirl, doggy, side saddle, missionary, handjob

Value for money/recommend? : Yes had a great time

My experience/comments : After the shower the girls both came at me and we were three way kissing and its really hot and sexy as have never done it.

We were hugging and kissing with passion like I am part of some cult where the leader fucks every girl whenever he wants and then we are on the bed.

Mai is licking my balls and perenium and a very brief lick of my arse so this needs some work but progress and Kelly was sucking my cock while I am feeling both of them.

Kelly now is sitting on my face and I am licking her sexy pussy and holding those nice tits while Mai is sucking my cock and balls and this was for nearly ten minutes.

I want to fuck one of them so Kelly lays down and after the dom and lube I get inside her very sexy pussy which feels great and she is going off right away.

This is good as she reacts really well to being fucked every which way and she has a very nice sexy firm body which feels great to hold and Mai is kissing her.

The girls are kissing and sucking nipples and playing with pussy and I am watching and fucking Kelly and she is very horny and Mai is turned on as well.

Mai is now playing with my arse with a finger and pushing me into Kelly who is massaging my balls and then Mai gets a vibrator and has it on my balls and arse.

Now this is another new thing for me and I have to say it was a fucking fantastic feeling with the combination of vibrator, hand job, and pussy all at once.

I just stayed like this for fifteen minutes with different angles and speeds and Kelly was very worked up watching my cock and Mai kissing and hugging her sometimes.

I am talking dirty to Kelly telling her to watch my cock fucking her pussy and Mai is getting very horny as she likes a bit of girl action and she is massaging my balls.

Mai then wants some doggy and I enter her after dom change and she and Kelly are interacting while I fuck Mai from behind and Kelly is behind me pushing me into Mai.

Kelly then lays down and I am fucking her missionary with Mai behind me playing with arse and balls using the vibrator and I was very worked up and hammered Kelly.

Kelly just loves to be fucked any way either slow or fast she loves it all and she feels so good under me with that very comfortable pussy and pretty face and nice firm body.

I fucked her hard for five minutes and then lay down for some more kissing and handjob and I had one hand in each pussy alternating kissing.

Its Mai's turn for some missionary now and I am fucking her slow and fast alternating with arse and balls play from Kelly and Mai is kissing me so softly and sensuously with lip sucking.

She was looking into my eyes and this is a huge turn on when a girl does this while fucking and I stayed like this for nearly ten minutes then back to side saddle with Kelly again.

The girls were interacting again and it was good to watch them and I was like this for a few moments and then started to lose my erection.

I stopped and then just had a handjob from the two girls for the rest of the time and had been fucking both of them for nearly 30 minutes almost non stop.

I was very hot and sweaty by this time and just lay there while the girls worked on me until the end.

Bad man
    Very bad man

How the BeJesus do you last so long? I could never do that Jethro. Good On Ya.
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Steed View Post
    How the BeJesus do you last so long? I could never do that Jethro. Good On Ya.
    Last week with Fiona went 60 minutes almost non stop fucking but not all fast and hard but mostly slow lovemaking.
    She is a great girl to be with and very passionate.