>

Thread: Mai - tall exotic beauty from Thailand

Silver Member

Default Mai - tall exotic beauty from Thailand

Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991.

Date of Visit : 31/01/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : This session was thursday but she will be every Friday from 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand but maybe a little hint of India

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, missionary, side saddle legs closed and open, doggy, missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape. I was her second customer and she has never done this before and has been studying English for 18 months here. She is feeling her way but I had a good talk to her about some things to help her out but she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : Angie called and asked that I come to see the new girl and after seeing the photo on the website I agreed.

Mai is very tall and would be one of the tallest girls that have worked there and similar in height to Tracey and Jessie.

She was immediately friendly and when she undressed I just gazed at her amazing body and she would be almost perfect proportion and very firm and athletic.

Mai comes across as a bit shy and unsure of things but I gave her some coaching along the way and she started with a very sexy blow job which felt pretty good for a newby.

She was sucking about half way and it felt very good and she was moaning as she sucked and seemed to be getting horny and I am admiring her sexy body.

After five minutes I said lets fuck because I knew she would have a tight pussy coupled with that amazing body it was going to be good inside her.

We started with missionary and as I entered her she has a worried look on her face and said my cock was too big for her and I said to just relax and I will go very slowly and only enter a little at a time.

She seemed a little discomforted at first but soon warmed up to the feeling of my cock inside her and started to get very horny and worked up as I fucked her slowly.

It felt bloody good inside her nice newby pussy and what a fantastic body and her face is very pretty as well but she is not into kissing yet but I will fix that over time.

I was enjoying the feeling and she is getting more and more worked up and clearly liked me fucking her and it was as if she has never been fucked before.

She was bucking up and crying out and holding me and grabbing my butt and I am getting horny thinking about it because she is a model quality girl and now really liking me fucking her.

I gave her a mixture of both slow lovemaking and then some faster fucking and she loved it all and wanted more so I just kept going and loving the feeling and the look of her.

We then changed to side saddle because I am getting very hot and sweating and I enter her with legs open and those legs are so sexy and strong and firm and her boobs now look like D cups and not sagging and they are all natural with no scars from the procedure.

I went like this with legs open and closed for five minutes and she was reacting by bucking back onto me and crying out and her butt is so sexy to look at and that pussy is so nice.

After a while of this we try doggy and she is tall so I had to stretch her legs out to get the right height and what an amazing sexy butt with slim waist and sexy long legs.

I was giving her a good hammering for a while then Mai wanted me on top again so she could hug me and kiss me (her words) so I think, Fuck yes and back on top inside that lovely pussy.

Mai was really turned on and crying out and I was fucking her faster and she was holding me in a hug and some kissing now and I was looking at her beauty and went faster and faster.

Looking at her legs sent me over the edge and I came strongly with her kissing and holding me close and we were covered in sweat and panting.

All this happened in 30 minutes but it was very nice to be with her and we then showered and she gave me a massage for a few moments and then I spent the rest of the time talking to her.

She is a lovely gentle sweet natured girl and seems to be very keen to make an impression and is willing to learn and over time will get better and better.

She was kissing me now and holding me and asked if I was married so guys here is your chance to be a regular and she will be your girlfriend each time.

She said she is very sensitive to DATY but I could try next time to get her past her fears of it and also is open to kissing I think once you get to know her a bit.

Silver Member

I noticed that Mai was on the roster today and not Friday and called and booked her yesterday for one hour today at 10 am.

She will be every Thursday now from 10 am to 1 am.

Mai was very friendly and she is a lovely young woman and gave me a hug when we were alone and we both showered and she was getting some things ready as happens when first punter of the day.

We lay on the bed and I suggested a cuddle first and I reminded her about the last time I saw her last week that we will work on her fear of oversensitivity with DATY.

Now I am not sure if any punters had some DATY success last week but I can tell you that I sure did big time and also mentioned kissing and she agreed to try that as well.

I just love newbies especially when they look as good as this girl with her excellent tall model body and she is eager to learn so fantastic times ahead.

Mai started to give me a catbath and a quick lick and I said lets try some DATY and I asked her to lay there and stay calm and to trust my licking skills as most girls love DATY.

Mai agreed and seemed fine with it and I started to lick her sexy pussy very softly and slowly and stroked her sexy legs and body and held her fantastic sexy tits.

Mai thinks her tits are too small and I can tell you that they are awesome tits and don't need to be messed with and I let her know that she is a beautiful young woman and to be happy with the way she looks.

I told her that I feel fortunate to be with her and there is nothing wrong with her at all and sometimes girls can get preconceived notions about something like big tits and then get implants and risk their health later.

So I encourage punters to make her feel loved and beautiful because she really is lovely the way she is right now.

So back to the licking and I am there for ten minutes and gradually increased the pressure and intensity so that now she is reacting quite strongly to my licking and thrusting her pussy towards my tongue.

She told me later she wants this every session now and I am pleased to give her this whenever she wants and now its my turn and I get the catbath and licking and now some balls sucking and cock sucking.

Mai was quite horny and making these sexy moaning sounds while sucking me and her body is just superb to look at and my cock was hard from looking at her and her sucking skills are pretty damn good for a newbie.

She was licking and sucking and going half way down and then sometimes deeper and I am loving this attention and she looks at me to see if I am liking her efforts and yes baby I am.

I had ten minutes of this and then I wanted to start side saddle so as not to get too sweaty straight away and also to look at her hot body while fucking and hold her awesome tits and legs.

This is just such a good feeling with her pussy is snug and sucking my cock and I am making slow love to her and she is crying out and massaging my balls and its very girlfriend sexy.

I sped up and fucked her hard in side doggy with legs closed for a while and she was thrusting back onto me and crying out and then back to legs open slow again for around ten minutes total.

After this Mai said she wanted to try something exciting and walked over to the mirror and we kissed deep DFK with tongues for a moment then she hopped up onto the massage table and grabbed my cock and put it inside her.

Now this is pretty sexy stuff and the feeling was insane even though not as easy as laying down but I was turned on heaps by this and she was leaning back with her head on the mirror and urging me to fuck her hard.

I am worked up and fucking her as hard as I can and holding her waist and pulling her towards me and she is crying out and I pounded her for a few minutes getting pretty hot and sweaty and came hard in the dom.

This was fantastic stuff like something from a movie where you meet someone new and the clothes get ripped of and you fuck each other like crazy for a short time and cum because you are so worked up.

Well the massage sex was about five minutes and I had plenty before that on the bed but it was an intense finish on the table and Mai said she really enjoyed it so we cleaned the condom off and lay on the bed.

Mai kissed me again with some passion and we held each other and I felt affection towards her as she is an amazing young girl who trusted me and we had a great time together.

So remember that your experience may vary to mine but treat her well and respect her boundaries and get to know her and you will have an amazing time with her.

Silver Member

Booked Mai for 10 am on Valentine's day and when I arrived Angie told me she is not coming in now so I walked.
    So disappointing.

Silver Member

I called in at 3.15 pm today and saw Mai after confirming with Angie and stayed for one hour. The session was great but more subdued only because its later in the day and I have moved a few heavy appliances around.
    She is a lovely beautiful girl and very friendly and affectionate and I would love her as a girlfriend if I wasn't old enough to be her dad. Ha ha

Silver Member

I am first punter tomorrow morning for two hours.
    Have not seen her for a while so will be good.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 13/03/2019

Hours of Business : This session was Wednessday but usually every Friday from 10 am to 1 am

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, LFK, cowgirl, missionary, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, FIV, missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape and she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments :

I booked two hours today because I really like Mai and just wanted to make slow love to her for ages which I did.

After the shower I asked Mai to lay near the edge of the bed and I gave her some DATY and she asked that I am gentle and then I sat on the bed edge and Mai knelt on the floor and gave me an excellent BBBJ.

Mai was asking for some feedback and I was directing her about her technique and there was some teeth initially but I explained about how to open wider and lick with lips and tongue and go deeper and how to suck balls properly and she got it straight away.

I just love a girl who cares about the experience and then does it right there and she was rising up and deep throating me and stroking me and then sucking balls and making sexy sounds the whole time.

I am getting horny thinking about it because she is a real beauty of a girl and humble and sweet natured so I hope the punters look after her so that she enjoys her stay here.

Her body is just superb with long shapely strong legs from jogging and her boobs are not small but all natural and a very big handful and her face is very pretty and hair all the way down past her butt.

So sexy with a tall beauty sucking you and she puts in a good effort as well and shows interest in you so its worth being nice to her and getting a great experience like I did.

The sucking went on for about 15 minutes and the feeling was very sexy and sensual and then Mai gives me an extended pussy slide and I just wanted to get inside her and she was leaning down kissing me and teasing me.

Just looking at her hot body and legs and she is such a sexy chick when horny and my cock is hard ready for action so she doms me with lube and my cock does not want to go inside her and Mai went slowly to start.

She worked it in and it took a moment but when in there it felt amazing inside her and she was immediately horny and kissing me and moving faster now and fucking me and it was a challenge not to lose it and cum.

The pressure from her pussy was nice and tight and she was massaging with her pussy and I am very horny and the feeling of her hot body was great and I fucked upwards getting faster and Mai was crying out.

It was a very sexy experience and I fucked her hard from underneath and she was kissing me and I kept this up for five minutes again fighting the cumming sensation.

Mai then rolled over and wanted me to fuck her hard in missionary and I hammered that sexy pussy and held her and we are kissing now and then and she is crying out to go fast and hard so take your vitamins before seeing her.

I like the way she reacts and seems to love being fucked hard and doesn't hurry me and it was just a great feeling as she is a nice comfortable size to handle a good fucking and looks good.

I was getting sweaty so we changed to side saddle and stayed like this for 20 minutes it felt so exciting and sexy to see her looking into my eyes and really loving the experience as I was.

I changed the angles around a bit and made slow love to her with balls massage and also some fast paced a few times with the crying out again and after 20 minutes changed to missionary again.

I was very horny and needed to cum so I mixed it a bit with some slow missionary with kissing to faster hard fucking and we both came with an intense orgasm holding each other very tight for a few moments.

We were lying there kissing and I massaged her pussy and said to her to trust me with something new and I slowly inserted my finger into her pussy and massaged her clitoris inside and she really loved it but you must be gentle and check with her first.

That was the first hour gone and I was covered in sweat from 45 minutes of fucking and enjoyed every second so we showered and Mai then gave a massage with oil and she is a trained masseuse having done that before 533.

I was happy for the massage because it felt really good so treat her well guys and you will see she is a lovely young lady that can get really wild for nice guys who know how to treat a lady.

I have been talking with Angie for a while now about fixing the place up a bit and I am sure others have as well and she said that it takes time to get it organised but today the rooms are all painted and it looks fantastic now.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 19/03/2019

Hours of Business : This session was Tuesday for one hour

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, LFK, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape and she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : I called and booked Mai after Angie texted me she was working on Tuesday and when I arrived there were two guys measuring up for new carpet which will be installed very soon so exciting things happening at 533.

I am very fond of Mai as she is an absolute beauty of a girl and very sweet as well and eager to find out what makes us guys happy so I am coaching her as to blowjob skills and she is an A grade student.

I can say her cock sucking skills are pretty bloody good and would rival the best of them at 533 and she takes everything I say on board and applies it straight away so a very good student.

I was laying back giving some tips and after she applied it I was close to cumming in her mouth the way she was sucking was driving me wild and making me very horny indeed.

I showed her how to suck without any teeth touching and explained that we are sensitive to teeth and can be scratched and to use her tongue in a licking motion along the underside while sucking.

Also to play with balls and lightly finger my arse now and then while sucking and she would rise up and deep throat me sometimes and make a sexy moaning sound and this is just superb.

She has an incredibly sexy body and its a turn on to be with such a lovely girl so I treat her very well and she told me she likes me very much because I am kind to her and say sexy stuff to her.

After ten minutes of blowjob heaven I then have to eat her pussy and its a lovely pussy to behold and I just took it easy and licked and sucked her and also a bit of rimming and Mai was very horny.

We then move to side saddle and I tried a few differing angles with legs open and closed and Mai was very turned on the whole time sometimes crying out and looking into my eyes which is really hot.

I love just looking at her and those legs of hers are so sexy and such a nice body as well so I mix it with fast and slow and just enjoy every second with her and the way she reacts is great.

After a good ten minutes of this we changed to missionary as Mai was very turned on by now and wanted me to fuck her fast and hard and what a sexy girl under me and her pussy feels amazing.

I again mixed in some slow lovemaking and also faster fucking and Mai can handle some rapid fucking easily and she is so comfortable under me and it just feels superb.

I was getting great reactions the whole time and sped up and fucked her hard at the end and was cumming in the dom for maybe ten seconds she had me so worked up by now.

I just lay on top of her and she was holding me very close and kissed me and wanted me there on top for a moment and it was very girlfriend sexy.

We then showered and just lay there for ten minutes talking about a variety of things getting to know her so treat her well and you will have a great time.

Gold Member

Date of Visit : 20/03/2019

Hours of Business : 10am till 1am

Size/shape : Tall girl with a beautiful body. Pretty face and looong hair. Nice c cups

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, LFK, 69

Value for money/recommend? : Had to try out Mai after reading the love that Jethro has for her and I was not disappointed. She is a tall girl but sweet in a small and vulnerable way. Very good looking Thai girl who gave a good BBBJ. Enthusiastic fucking in doggie and mish plus a few other positions and some delightful DATY and 69. Enjoyed a cuddle and just laying about like lovers after a good half hour of being pounded and screaming her way to orgasms as she varied from LFK to heavier DFK in between finger and tongue licking. I really enjoyed my time with Mai and its easy to get lost in her eyes whilst enjoying her pleasures in MISH position. I will definitely be back as she made a point of asking me when and I made a commitment for next week. Being a team player who is reliable means I will keep my word and I'm already looking forward to seeing her. Great session with a very nice girl.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 14/04/2019

Hours of Business : This session was Sunday 10 am for one hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face, magazine model body, very sexy C cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, LFK, side saddle different angles with legs closed and open, missionary, doggy to completion.

My experience/comments : I was eager to get back and see Mai when I saw she was working on Sunday so I booked right away.

She is just a lovely sexy tall beauty and such a nice friendly gentle person and she gives a great service even without the pleasure of looking at her the whole time.

After a bit of playtime holding her close I sit on the edge of the bed and she gets down on her knees and starts this glorious BBBJ for at least fifteen minutes and Mai just gets more and more horny.

She was moaning and my cock and balls were getting such a lovely sensual slow suck and I taught her well because she can nearly make me cum in her mouth and no one else can do it.

I am looking at her and my cock is staying very hard from the visual as well as the feeling of it and after this I wanted my tongue in her pussy so she comes up and sits on my face and I was licking with some urgency as I was horny.

Mai was making plenty of sexy moaning sounds and was gyrating against my tongue and we did this for a few moments and then into side saddle for a while and her pussy feels so good wrapped around my hard cock.

Mai was really worked up the second I started to fuck her and it was making me more horny watching her reactions and she was bucking against me the whole time and I moved around to a few different angles.

We did this for nearly twenty minutes because the feeling was really girlfriend sexy and her body and legs are just excellent like Ada but even taller and she reacts really well to everything I do to her.

We then changed to missionary and I made slow love to her and changed the angles and speed and stayed like this for nearly ten minutes and then wanted to try doggy for the first time and it was great.

The sight of this beauty with her perfect butt and legs and hourglass body was just superb and we tried legs open and also closed and went fast and finished in the dom both excited and sweating.

I then just lay there close to her for ten minutes talking and listening to music.

Such a lovely sweet girl.

Gold Member

Date of Visit : June 2019

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 / 60

Size/shape : Fair complexion, long hair, B's, size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69,, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. GFE experience

My experience/comments :

Been curious about visiting this FS shop for some time, so looked up which girls seemed to the popular ones and Mai happened to be working this particular Friday. It was a Friday afternoon and the street was busy with traffic, local construction and school buses. Was very lucky to find a park and rushed over as I don’t like to be late for a booking. Up the stairs and the doorway was busy… one punter coming out, another being pushed into a corner by a WL in an attempt to hide him from me… and then me walking in not knowing which way to go. Stood in the hallway thinking WTF is someone gonna collect me or what. Soon, WL asks me and I told her I have a booking with Mai. Boss lady eventually comes out and ushers me into the waiting room and says Mai is just finishing up and will be in shortly.

Ten minutes pass and boss lady tells me Mai is just having a shower. Another ten minutes pass and boss lady takes me into the room and asks me to take a shower. Offers me a double with Mai and another girl who is available now… well, Mai should be available now…. I decline as my patience is wearing thin. 30 minutes after my booking, I am freezing my nuts off after the shower and basically straddling the heater with nothing but a towel around my waist. At the 40 minute mark after booking time, in walks Mai. Im certain that prior punter has extended 30 minutes just from the timing of things.

Mai was not what I was expecting. I was expecting darker complexion and taller. Not complaining however… she was pretty. She jumps into the shower, which negates what boss lady told me 20 minutes ago. Anyway. Out of the shower and chit chat. She offers up a massage, which doesn’t last long as im randy after the wait and keen to get a load off the shoulder. Turn over for a nice BBBJ, good ball action. I gently motion for her to slide around so we can 69 and first wave of soldiers is let off this way.

Quick shower, as we’ve both made a mess, and straight back into DATY as she lay on the edge of the bed. Very tasty and got into it. After ive had my feed and she some spasms, she gloves me up but prior to insertion, rub my now hard cock on her clit as we DFK. This turns up the heat with her as I feel her get into it a lot more after this, also as is evident with how wet she has just gotten. In I go in missionary (standing). Changing positions through side saddle, doggy, and finishing off again in missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. Great to watch in the low mirrors.

I’m spent, and into shower… soon to be back into the busy street. She's a nice girl who seems to be rostered on a lot, from what days she told me.

Max

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell View Post

Date of Visit : June 2019

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 / 60

Size/shape : Fair complexion, long hair, B's, size 8

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thai

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69,, DFK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes. GFE experience

My experience/comments :

Been curious about visiting this FS shop for some time, so looked up which girls seemed to the popular ones and Mai happened to be working this particular Friday. It was a Friday afternoon and the street was busy with traffic, local construction and school buses. Was very lucky to find a park and rushed over as I don’t like to be late for a booking. Up the stairs and the doorway was busy… one punter coming out, another being pushed into a corner by a WL in an attempt to hide him from me… and then me walking in not knowing which way to go. Stood in the hallway thinking WTF is someone gonna collect me or what. Soon, WL asks me and I told her I have a booking with Mai. Boss lady eventually comes out and ushers me into the waiting room and says Mai is just finishing up and will be in shortly.

Ten minutes pass and boss lady tells me Mai is just having a shower. Another ten minutes pass and boss lady takes me into the room and asks me to take a shower. Offers me a double with Mai and another girl who is available now… well, Mai should be available now…. I decline as my patience is wearing thin. 30 minutes after my booking, I am freezing my nuts off after the shower and basically straddling the heater with nothing but a towel around my waist. At the 40 minute mark after booking time, in walks Mai. Im certain that prior punter has extended 30 minutes just from the timing of things.

Mai was not what I was expecting. I was expecting darker complexion and taller. Not complaining however… she was pretty. She jumps into the shower, which negates what boss lady told me 20 minutes ago. Anyway. Out of the shower and chit chat. She offers up a massage, which doesn’t last long as im randy after the wait and keen to get a load off the shoulder. Turn over for a nice BBBJ, good ball action. I gently motion for her to slide around so we can 69 and first wave of soldiers is let off this way.

Quick shower, as we’ve both made a mess, and straight back into DATY as she lay on the edge of the bed. Very tasty and got into it. After ive had my feed and she some spasms, she gloves me up but prior to insertion, rub my now hard cock on her clit as we DFK. This turns up the heat with her as I feel her get into it a lot more after this, also as is evident with how wet she has just gotten. In I go in missionary (standing). Changing positions through side saddle, doggy, and finishing off again in missionary with her legs up on my shoulders. Great to watch in the low mirrors.

I’m spent, and into shower… soon to be back into the busy street. She's a nice girl who seems to be rostered on a lot, from what days she told me.

Max
    Mai is 170 cm tall and dark tan complexion and her eyes are like Rihanna and she is seriously hot and beautiful, not as you have described above.

Gold Member

Quote Originally Posted by jethro751 View Post
    Mai is 170 cm tall and dark tan complexion and her eyes are like Rihanna and she is seriously hot and beautiful, not as you have described above.
    Not in my opinion chief.

By the way, I didn’t say she wasn’t hot, didn’t say she wasn’t beautiful. And I’ve never looked into Rihanna’s eyes. I’m 170 cm tall and she was a fair whack shorter than me.

YMMV.... but height rarely does.

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by maxwell View Post
    Not in my opinion chief.

By the way, I didn’t say she wasn’t hot, didn’t say she wasn’t beautiful. And I’ve never looked into Rihanna’s eyes. I’m 170 cm tall and she was a fair whack shorter than me.

YMMV.... but height rarely does.
    Sorry I did not mean that your lady was not beautiful or hot as I was describing Mai and she differs in skin colour and height.

You are probably a victim of a switcheroo which is common. As long as you had a good time though...