Person's Name : Mai

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby. 02 9967 9991.

Date of Visit : 31/01/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : This session was thursday but she will be every Friday from 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tall at 170 cm no shoes, pretty face, magazine model body, very sexy B cup naturals, tattoo over left breast, long strong legs from jogging

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand but maybe a little hint of India

Services Provided : BBBJ, LFK, missionary, side saddle legs closed and open, doggy, missionary to completion.

Value for money/recommend? : Yes a lovely looking girl with a model body all very firm and in excellent shape. I was her second customer and she has never done this before and has been studying English for 18 months here. She is feeling her way but I had a good talk to her about some things to help her out but she is eager to please and very friendly and sweet.

My experience/comments : Angie called and asked that I come to see the new girl and after seeing the photo on the website I agreed.

Mai is very tall and would be one of the tallest girls that have worked there and similar in height to Tracey and Jessie.

She was immediately friendly and when she undressed I just gazed at her amazing body and she would be almost perfect proportion and very firm and athletic.

Mai comes across as a bit shy and unsure of things but I gave her some coaching along the way and she started with a very sexy blow job which felt pretty good for a newby.

She was sucking about half way and it felt very good and she was moaning as she sucked and seemed to be getting horny and I am admiring her sexy body.

After five minutes I said lets fuck because I knew she would have a tight pussy coupled with that amazing body it was going to be good inside her.

We started with missionary and as I entered her she has a worried look on her face and said my cock was too big for her and I said to just relax and I will go very slowly and only enter a little at a time.

She seemed a little discomforted at first but soon warmed up to the feeling of my cock inside her and started to get very horny and worked up as I fucked her slowly.

It felt bloody good inside her nice newby pussy and what a fantastic body and her face is very pretty as well but she is not into kissing yet but I will fix that over time.

I was enjoying the feeling and she is getting more and more worked up and clearly liked me fucking her and it was as if she has never been fucked before.

She was bucking up and crying out and holding me and grabbing my butt and I am getting horny thinking about it because she is a model quality girl and now really liking me fucking her.

I gave her a mixture of both slow lovemaking and then some faster fucking and she loved it all and wanted more so I just kept going and loving the feeling and the look of her.

We then changed to side saddle because I am getting very hot and sweating and I enter her with legs open and those legs are so sexy and strong and firm and her boobs now look like D cups and not sagging and they are all natural with no scars from the procedure.

I went like this with legs open and closed for five minutes and she was reacting by bucking back onto me and crying out and her butt is so sexy to look at and that pussy is so nice.

After a while of this we try doggy and she is tall so I had to stretch her legs out to get the right height and what an amazing sexy butt with slim waist and sexy long legs.

I was giving her a good hammering for a while then Mai wanted me on top again so she could hug me and kiss me (her words) so I think, Fuck yes and back on top inside that lovely pussy.

Mai was really turned on and crying out and I was fucking her faster and she was holding me in a hug and some kissing now and I was looking at her beauty and went faster and faster.

Looking at her legs sent me over the edge and I came strongly with her kissing and holding me close and we were covered in sweat and panting.

All this happened in 30 minutes but it was very nice to be with her and we then showered and she gave me a massage for a few moments and then I spent the rest of the time talking to her.

She is a lovely gentle sweet natured girl and seems to be very keen to make an impression and is willing to learn and over time will get better and better.

She was kissing me now and holding me and asked if I was married so guys here is your chance to be a regular and she will be your girlfriend each time.

She said she is very sensitive to DATY but I could try next time to get her past her fears of it and also is open to kissing I think once you get to know her a bit.