>

Thread: Mandy - New 19 year old starts this Wednesday

Default Mandy - New 19 year old starts this Wednesday

A beautiful 19 year old (Yes a real young girl) Chinese Girl Mandy is starting this Wednesday. She is a small size 6 with a pretty face and she speaks reasonable English.

Phone Angie for a booking 02 9967 9991

Silver Member

Default Mandy

Person's Name : mandy

Establishment : 533 willoughby rd

Date of Visit : Sunday

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :

Hours of Business :

Rates : 150 hr

Size/shape : size 6 C cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : chinese

Services Provided : FS BBBJ DATY

Value for money/recommend? : ok. Pretty and young with great boobs

My experience/comments : I felt like someone young and Mandy fitted the bill. She is as Angie described. Young and pretty with sensational perky boobs and suckable nipples. They are not as adventurous when they are young but it's nice to see a pretty face bobbing up and down on my cock. BBBJ is only fair and she doesnt do anything for very long before she gives an excuse to stop. She cleans up after every move and only allows light kissing but ymmv. She tastes good and is reasonably tight as you would expect. If you want someone young (they say she's 18 and she could pass for it) with lovely boobs then give her a go otherwise there are better to be had.

Thanks for the report lone stranger first report I have read on Mandy good to hear Angie got somewhere near the money with her description. Sounds like she is about what one would expect from a young girl.

Person's Name : Mandy
    Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd
    Date of Visit : Sunday 12/2/2012
    Rates : 150 hr (300 for 2 hours)
    Size/shape : size 6, D cups (really nice, firm and all natural, looked really big compared to her otherwise slim and slender body)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (South East coast)
    Value for money/recommend? : YMMV – but for me definitely.
    My experience/comments:

Prelude:
    Angie has been subtly trying to fish out what kind of girl I like, which is a hard task as I don’t always know myself and it seems to vary depending on the day and the mood of Sir Richard. Sometimes it’s a GFE that I’m after, sometimes PSE and sometimes just a young innocent girl (if such a thing exists amongst WL). Mandy seemed to fit the bill as far as possible. So if GFE or PSE is what you’re after she probably is not for you (yet anyway).

When I saw the post (on Thursday) from Angie that such a young thing would be working on Sunday I called to book a time early in the day to get her fresh (so to speak). Well I was not the only one as she was only available from 12 onwards.

Whenever I see the “Young and new” alarm bells go off and I know I may need to spend some time to get the girl relaxed so that both of us can (possibly) enjoy the session. So I booked her for two hours and had the plan of doing things on her terms, maybe guiding her a bit.

I rocked up the stairs with an anticipation of what I’m going to encounter (young and pretty seems to mean different things for different people). I was directed towards the “penthouse” by Angie who was apologetic about that, but Mandy preferred to work there. I don’t really mind, sometimes it sets a mood of being in a secluded cottage in the mountains.

Session:
    I continue upwards and out and there is Mandy waiting for me at the door. Wow, she really is young and pretty. She’s wearing a bikini that shows off her body and the top hardly conceals her breasts. She asks me to take a shower, so off with the clothes and into shower. When I’m back in the room drying myself, she comes back and says; “Sorry, money first.” – She really is new to this. I hand her the six yellow bills and of she goes to hand them to Angie. She quickly returns, she’s embarrassed of her ‘mistake’.

I’ve sat down at the end of the bed to get a good look at her while she peels of the bikini. Given the size of her breasts I had kind of expected them to drop a notch when she takes her top of, but alas they are as perky without the support as they were inside the top.

She walks towards the bed and asks me to lie down with the idea of either starting with a cat bath or whatever, but it’s time for lesson one. I move towards the centre of the bed but stay sitting and as she climbs on the bed I ask her to sit on my lap. She has a confused look on her face and she asks “what, like this?” as I position her legs around me and wrap my arms around her. “I’ve booked two hours. There is no hurry”

As I’ve got her in my embrace I try and kiss her and she slightly turns her head – no tongue just lips – and I respect her wishes. She is very young and it’s not like I’m her long lost lover. I move to her ears and neck and after a while ask her to lean back. I have my hands behind her back and I promise to hold her, but I guess she feel my bulging member rubbing against her womanhood and is worried. I ask her to relax; I just want to admire her body.
    She leans back and I get a really good close look at those puppies before I lean forward and take those nipples in my mouth – one at a time.

After about ten minutes of this she probably feel it is her duty to provide me “service”. Had she liked to be kissed I would have stayed there longer, but now I succumb to her wish and lay down. She provides a quick cat bath and the reaches for the wet wipes to do some pre BJ cleaning (she was meticulous about keeping thing nice and clean, and if that made her more comfortable I was ok with that).
    So she pulls back my foreskin (Yes, Sir Richard still has his royal collar intact) and wipes my dick clean. Then she commences a BBBJ, apparently like someone has told her to do. No real DT but what I really like is when she keeps the collar down and licks and sucks the head. I think it’s more the sight of a young girl doing this than that her technique would be excellent, but it feels good anyway.

A while passes and she must be wondering why I haven’t cum yet while I’m just enjoying the act itself. I then tell her that it is her turn and as her to lie down. I learned from the first attempt and don’t go near her mouth just to keep her comfortable, so I start with her neck (gentle kisses) and move down to her breasts. I caress them and suck and lick on those lovely nipples for five minutes before moving further. Her abdomen gets the same treatment and when I’m flicking my tongue in her belly button she giggles. (Get them to laugh or giggle and you can usually have your way with them.)

I continue with her inner thighs for a while before moving onto the final destination. She has a nice pussy, not totally shaven but nicely trimmed, only a short stub triangle.
    I start licking her and sucking her labia and after five minutes open her lips to get a better access to her clit. This continues for a while before I think I need to find her G spot and as my finger seeks its’ way in she turns and get a condom that she hands me (this girl is really safe, I kind of like it). I put it on and insert my finger and start rubbing upper wall of her vagina while I continue to lick her at the same time. Fifteen more minutes of this and what do you know, her hips start moving and soon I feel my finger being squeezed rhythmically.
    I easy her down by gentle kisses to her lips and thighs and couple of minutes later she regains her composure and wants to return the favor.

So we switch positions and she starts a BBBJ that is deeper and more enthusiastic than the first. Now, Sir Richard has been in full attention for over an hour now and before he explodes I ask her to climb on top of me. She applies a condom and some lube and starts in GC. She’s grinding her clit to the base of my shaft while I yet again play with those wonderful puppies of hers. She moves to a squatting position and starts moving faster and higher and Sir Richard loves this. Couple of minutes and she starts to slow down (they need to be athletes to continue for long) so I help her by crabbing her bottom and lifting her up and down. Now she’s way under 50 kg, but still with strait arms I can’t do this for long (I’d need to be an athlete to continue for long).

So mish it is next. While I love this, I feel uncomfortable to put my weight on her, I weight more than double of her weight (easily) and I am 6”3’ while she’s probably 5”2’ at the most, and while supporting myself with arms this is starting to feel like exercise (keep on longer and I will be an athlete).

So I ask her to turn around and doggy it is. What a sight. Her bottom is by no means large, but compared to her extra thin waist it looks perfectly round. So I enter her from behind and even with all the lube (which I sometimes don’t get, as she was perfectly wet when I fingered her) she feels so tight – she is young. Now I had been excited about this new young girl since Thursday (three days) and Sir Richard had been on the brink couple of times, so I don’t last long. Ten minutes (which is a short while for me) and Sir Richard sends the troops to meet their maker (or rather the latex wall) in four or five earth shattering convulsions. I keep on moving slowly for couple minutes and she is ok with that, she’s catching her breath. When I start pulling out she glances back and is pleased of me holding the rubber in place - so tight was she that it is half way down the shaft, and yet the tip seems full (a week’s build).

I stay on my knees gasping for air while she removes the rubber and cleans me up. She suggests a shower and so we both do.

After Session:
    After shower I lie back on the bed and she asks if I want a massage, we still have about half an hour left. I decline and ask her to come and lie beside me. While I caress her body and play with those lovely puppies an interesting conversation ensues as she is telling me what she used to study, what she is studying now and when I show enough interest she tells me what she would like to do with her life. She’s also picked up that I don’t have an Aussie accent, and when I tell her I am amazed that she actually knows where that is.
    She’s a smart girl and while her English is not perfect, it’s certainly good enough to have a conversation.

We are so deep in this that when I finally glance at the clock I notice we’ve gone ten minutes over time.
    We get dressed and she follows me to the top of the stairs just when Angie is coming up to remind us of the time. A kiss on the cheek and I’m on my way.

What then:
    She was filling in on that Sunday for one of the girls on holidays and her regular day was supposed to be Thursday.
    Sir Richard was so pleased about this experience that he convinced me to call Angie on Tuesday to book a time for Thursday. Angie however told me that she would not be there on Thursday and did not really specify if she would be in the future.

I was a little disappointed that Mandy would not be available but Sir Richard however started one of his manic episodes which resulted in two more punts during the next four days.
    Angie was keen on offering me someone else young and sweet and Sir Richard made the decision for me. So Honey it would be on Thursday, but that’s a totally new – and different - story.

So reviews of Honey on Thursday at 533 and Yoyo on Saturday at 64 to follow.

If Angie reads this she might post a message if Mandy is coming back and when. I would certainly like another session with her.

533 may just be a little too busy shop for a newbie who is not used to being pounded by 10 to 20 men a day.

Default Young Mandy is back next week

Quote Originally Posted by Licker View Post
    Date of Visit : Sunday 12/2/2012
    Size/shape : size 6, D cups (really nice, firm and all natural, looked really big compared to her otherwise slim and slender body)
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (South East coast)

If Angie reads this she might post a message if Mandy is coming back and when. I would certainly like another session with her.
    Another session it is Licker..Mandy will be back next week..Keep an eye on the 533 Roster

Date of Visit : Last Wednesday 4/2/2012
    Rates : 90 half hour
    Size/shape : small, fairly slim
    Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese (with apparently a Japanese grandmother?)
    Value for money/recommend? : Perhaps
    My experience/comments:

My first visit at 533, was hooked up with Mandy who I don't think is a regular at 533? The manager guy was very interested in what I though. I though she was very good. Had AMAZING breasts, very perky and perfectly sized. She also loved DATY which lasted about 10 mins. Gave a good BBBJ with plenty of spitting which is always good, but at times you could tell she was going thru the motions too much moaning WHILE bbbj. I was there at the end of the day so she probably was a bit tired. Very cuddly in mish position, though, lots of kissing my body and generally was just a fairly good GFE. Still, didn't blow me away (no pun intended).

Quote Originally Posted by GTI View Post
    Another session it is Licker..Mandy will be back next week..Keep an eye on the 533 Roster
    Thanks for thinking of me GTI!

Unfortunately I've been out of the country for a few weeks, and looking at the roster she was still on it last week but not this week anymore.

I hope she's back soon.