Default Maria. Yummy!

Person's Name : Maria

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of Visit : Monday 2nd May 2016

Photos : 533 Willoughby Girls

Photo Genuine : Yes

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Eurasian looking, young, attractive, slim, nice body, C cup enhanced titties, long flowing hair

Pussy : Fully shaved lips, innie, no external lips, kinda band of high stubble, really tight

Roste r: Sunday and Monday

Nationality or Ethnicity : China

Services Provided : DT BBBJ, DATY, FS, DFK

Review:

Maria is tall, and in high heels is my height. I had seen her about two years ago and I frankly didn’t recognise her with her clothes on. She was wearing a nice black cocktail dress that I quickly removed. Boobies aren’t as large as I recall, but the nipples are nice and dark and get rock hard.

Previously Maria wasn’t a great kisser but that isn’t the case now, she is terrific. Nice little peck on the lips that developed into full on DFK. Previously she was a bit of a tease - not any more – now she is full on.

Onto the bed for a very slurpy and slow BBBJ. Nice half length DT, very smooth action. Beautiful.

I flicked her onto her knees with her arse in the air for some doggie DATY. She presents so well in this position. Nice butt, tight pussy, and she got wet pretty quickly. Nice pussy honey.

We switched to some overhead DATY and it was great looking up at those puppies and hard nips while I munched on her pussy. Into 69 and she has a really tight body and it was great to hold her against me while she sucked my cock and I munched on her pussy.

On with the dom, and into her in mish. This was a highlight. She is really tight and can take a full length. Looking at that stunning face while I fucked her was just sensational. She has a wide thigh gap and with her legs apart and high in the air her pussy is on full display. I’m getting a boner just recalling the event.

I think Kiki has been teaching Maria English. If you have seen both girls you will know what I mean. Maria rabbits away and I’m being nice and kinda agreeing, but I have little idea to what I am actually agreeing. Never mind, “Kiss me” “I love you” she says. Yup I love you too.

Highlight was standing doggie and face to face with her in high heels. She was at my height and I can still recall looking into her cute face while my cock was deep inside her. Onto the corner of the bed for some legs in the air bonking. Kodak moment. More “Kiss me kiss me”

I am still recalling that tight pussy. Yummy.

Recommended.

New language "Kikilish "

I actually asked Angie if when these girls (Kiki and Maria) speak Mandarin they can be understood. Angie thought about my question for a minute or so and then said - no not really. I don't feel so bad now.