Person's Name : Maya

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9/8/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, lovely D-cups, shapely butt, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Southern Thailand

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, 69, face-sitting, CG, massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - it wasn't the greatest of sessions at 533 but that wasn't necessarily Maya's fault: I wasn't on top form and I felt we didn't quite click. But I'm sure, on a different day, it would have been a better session so she is still a "recommend"

My experience/comments : Last minute decision to go to 533, having not had a punt for a few days. Called and spoke to Bella and was pleased to find that Maya was available.

Had to wait for about ten minutes for a room to be available and was shown into Room 2 where Maya was waiting, dressed in a very attractive lacy red teddy and a g-string.

After a quick peck on the lips, I stripped and showered and Maya also stripped. She has a pretty, young-looking face and a curvy figure with a fine pair of D-cups, a nice butt and a closely trimmed bush. Her English is pretty good.

Maya joined me on the bed and started licking my nipples and stroking my cock.

She soon moved down and knelt between my legs to commence a very good BBBJ – very slightly toothy but not too much, great eye-contact and no interruptions. And she occasionally managed to go very deep which was fantastic.

After about five minutes, Maya reached for a condom but I said “Not yet”, so she licked my nipples again. This was not what I wanted so I suggested some 69 and she obliged.

This was very good and Maya got a bit more vocal as I inserted a digit but she quickly pulled away as soon as I went near her butt-hole.

After while Maya dismounted and I asked her to sit on my face. She did and got more even vocal but she didn’t cum. It was, however, a great sight looking up at her lovely tits as she rubbed herself against my tongue.

Maya turned around and I got her to blow me some more before getting a condom.

She straddled me in the cow-girl position and started riding me. Maya took it well and vigorously bounced up and down.

Again it was great looking up at her pretty face and lovely tits as she rode me.

As this was my first punt for a few days, I couldn’t hold myself back and squirted into the dom much earlier in the session than is usual for me.

Maya tidied me up and lay in my arms while we had a chat.

She said she has been in Australia for five months and also works at AA485 in Rockdale (again as Maya).

She gave me a massage and time was nearly up so I showered, dressed and departed.

Not the very best of sessions at 533 (but the standard is set very high there). I wasn’t on top form and I felt we didn’t fully click. But Maya’s a nice girl (and gives a great DTBBBJ) so I reckon on another day it would have been a much better session – as always YMMV