Date of Visit : July 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am every Thursday

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Curvy bum lovely natural D cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Thailand

Services Provided : DTBBBJ, GFE, Lite kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, a very cute, sweet lovely girl

I think I jagged Maya on her inaugural day at 533.
Maya to my eye isn't the typical Thai look and if I didn't know I'd say she has a touch of Indian look (in a good way) but she told me her heritage is half Thai Chinese/Thai

I'm really into Maya's shape, she's curvy without being chubby and a bust to die for. She's really easy to get along with, good English and we seemed to click right off. The session started with some sensual kissing. It wasn't long before she was kneeling in front of me with my cock in her mouth, and she was able to take 3/4 in so well done. Good BBBJ skills with lots of attention to the head and shaft licking.

Dommed up and she started on top which is an amazing sight with those D cups swinging around. I felt like I was about to cum so I wanted to control the pace, so continued in doggy. Looking down at that curvy arse and her tits in the mirror was a 10/10 moment.

Into mish and she was squirming and moaning, and I could feel her pussy gripping me tightly which pushed me over the edge. I undommed and she jerked me all over her tits and tummy.

I'd revisit