Thread: Mia

Default Mia

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Road

Date of visit : 14/4/2015

Contact Details/ Address/ Weblink: 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am till late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Tallish Size 5, slim, soft skin, trim body, great figure, gorgeous large C cup natural boobs

Nationality or Ethnicity : Not sure, probably chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, FS, HJ wouldn’t kiss

Value for money/Recommend? : Yes

My experience comments :
    I saw the pics on the website and got an instant boner so I booked for 30mins. The guy took the money first and I went to have a shower in the laundry. When I finished Mia was in the room in a little skirt and short, tied-up top. She was sorting her stuff out and arranging the room. Soon she came over and gave me a hug and turned her head away. Kissing was obviously off the table, bummer.
    I helped her out of her clothes. She is quite tall for an Asian and 170cm seems about right. She has a lovely bobbed haircut (that I have a thing for) and a very exotic angular face with slightly thin lips. She is probably somewhere in her 30s but her figure shows no signs of ageing with a couple of beautifully shaped c cup breasts, nice and soft and perky with large dark nips that are quite responsive. Definitely no surgery here. She has a nice but quite small bum and all over she has the most beautiful skin, soft and supple without any wrinkles or blemishes. Her description says ex-model and it’s not hard to believe.
    I lay back on the bed and she did the usual big cock routine. I’m never sure how to take it when they say that. I’m sure they say it to every guy but I have had girls make a point of getting the large condoms and Mia held her wrist up beside my cock for comparison. I think I’m a bit larger than average but I have no desire to be in a situation to find out. I'm not John Holmes.
    Then she started with the wipes before beginning a nice soft bbbj. The description said she did deep throat but she only sucked the first 2 inches flicking her tongue around the head. Almost every bj I’ve ever had has been deeper. Saying that it wasn’t a bad bj but after a couple of minutes she stopped and moved to start the main course. Given the reluctance to kiss. I didn’t try for DATY.
    On with the dom and she eased herself very slowly down on me in cowgirl and took her time getting used to me. Her pussy felt soft and snug but I could tell that she was being careful and we took our time to get moving properly. She seemed to be really getting into it and really seemed to be enjoying my cock. I could feel her pussy contracting and changing shape inside and I’m not sure if she came but she at least was close a few times. I did try gently to see if she was up for a kiss but it was still no go.

After about 10mins we swapped to mish and again I was being careful not to hurt her. Again she got right into it and we had a bit of fun for another 5mins or so. I have trouble cumming in a condom most of the time so I asked for more suck. She took off the condom and said “Handjob ok?” I said ok. I think time was probably already up.
    Her HJ was really good. She used plenty of lube and had a really delicate touch. She was also quite a tease and eased off a few times before finally putting me over the edge.
    Overall, she is quite a good looking girl and has a very sweet nature but her limits may be too much for some. When I came back from the second shower, I smelt smoke in the room. Perhaps she is self-conscious of smoking.
    If you’re after a girl who seems to very genuinely enjoy a good bonk and you’re a gentleman about it, I think you could have a very good time with her. No kissing is a big disappointment for me though.
    Last edited by nextlife; 15th April 2015 at 08:03 AM. Reason: Add date

Great detailed review. Thanks.

Pity about the no kissy kiss.

Was she fully shaved?

Shaved but with a little stubble. I didn't try for DATY and she'd either say no or go off like a frog in a sock I reckon.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaphod Beeblebrox View Post
    go off like a frog in a sock
    Now that is a new expression. Never seen an orgasmic frog in a sock. :-)

Bummer - no kissing and stubble. :-(

Default MIA - mamma mia

Person's Name : Mia

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : 30/11/15

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am - late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : 165cm tall, slim, skinny legs, natural 34c

Nationality or Ethnicity : HK Chinese, speaks Chinese and Cantones

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, Kissing, FS

Value for money/recommend? : YES!

My experience/comments :

I am surprised no one put an AR for Mia.

I saw her last week and I was struck by her white skin and tall slim sexy body.

She had a short bob hair cut which was different and very modern compared to the other girls.
    Her body is better looking in real life than her pictures on the 533 web site.
    She is early 30s but has body of a 18 year old.
    Everything is firm and smooth and no age marks.

Definitely needed 2 hours with Mia so I paid Angie for 2hrs.

533 always busy so I had to use the "tea" room.
    No big deal for me since I just wanted mash my dick into Mia's pussy.

I get instant hard on when I see a sexy girls like Mia - slim, long thin legs and skinny arms and nice boobs.
    When I took her bra off and grabbed her boobs I was happy to find them natural and her nipples were erect.
    I hate silicone boobs and it always reduces my sexual interest.

After sucking her tits I asked her to lay on bed and spread her legs wide.
    DATY on lovely shaved pussy with a short stubble!
    As usual I do my "Pierre Woodman" finger fuck and suck on her cunt until she was wet and in spasm.

Time to fuck.
    I mounted her from top and bent her legs over to her head and smashed her pussy.
    Mia was gasping and saying too hard and too deep.
    It made me more excited and I went up a gear faster.
    We changed to spoon, then reverse mish, then doggie until I finished.

We were covered in sweat.
    As we lay in each others arms I grabbed her breasts and suckled for 15+ mins while she gently massaged my head.
    This was a real GFE.

After a rest she lay on her stomach while I fucked her from behind.
    Firm round ass cheeks. What a beautiful asshole!
    Any ANAL? NO!
    But I did get close to slipping my dick up her ass because she was so turned on when I was fucking her from behind.

Two hours passes quickly and I do the runner to the shower in the laundry.

Yes I will be back for Mia (and Yuki).

If a brothel has an increase of girls offering anal, assume pierre woodman has taken ownership of the brothel

"Pierre Woodman" is just a visitor.
    Maybe I should change my name now to PW.

PW now lives overseas and visits Sydney occasionally when he is in town for castings.
    Why do you think there have been big gaps in PW ARs?

533 is one of his favourite places in Sydney.

I tried a locato Asian girl last week which cost me $350/hr at York St.
    It was crap and girl was not the tall slim busty one in the advert.
    533 is a bargain because I get 2 hours and 95% delivers for me.