>

Thread: Michelle at 533 (she made me tap out)

Default Michelle at 533 (she made me tap out)

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/9/2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160cm-ish

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : K-pop; mini disco light show; bbbj; deep rimming; daty; fs; decent massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes/Yes

-----------------------------------

My experience/comments :

This little lady has been on my radar since forever...
    Basically everything everyone says is true. Be warned...she's not only a pocket rocket...she's also a fitness test. She's got more energy than a lot of girl's 1/2 her age!

Booked her for 1hr at 11am on a lazy Sunday. Got there at 10:50am, waited until 11:30. Wasn't in a rush...so no worries, but for anyone on a tight schedule this may be an issue. Turns out she hadn't started yet and was on her way. As this meant being her first fuck (of the day), didn't mind the wait.

Gents, Sunday morning at 533...is...busy!!!

I was ushered into one waiting room, then another, along with the doorbell going off, with Alice trying to play musical punters to keep us from bumping into one another was quite amusing. Also, as soon as Michelle turned up, was shown to what looked like to be a 'staging area' where the girls go to sleep/rest during their shift. This room had no shower so had to shower upstairs in the laundry room.

After showering, was actually ushered into a different room with its own shower, so kudos to Alice for always trying to do right by you.

It's quite an experience reading about someone, then finally getting to 'meat' them. Michelle is a little older than I thought, early to mid-40's. She must've been a knockout in her 20s. As of now, she's a super-milf (not sure if she has any kids).

She's there with her infamous big bag of goodies and suitcase. She does look like an air hostess of the airline of your dreams (if an airline offered her services).

This woman cannot literally stay still. 1/2 human, 1/2 hummingbird. Her arse is indeed very peach-like and looks like it belongs on a big butt Brazilian. Very firm, no flab.

She sets up her sound system and mini laser light show...K-pop it is!

She starts with a cat and licks from head to toe. Proceeds to bbbj, but asks if you like 'hard or soft'. (she goes with soft).
    Her bbbj is very good, she'll take your length in her mouth with ease, slides her tongue up and down your shaft as if it's a paddle pop, and will suck and tongue twirl the head with an intensity that has you making arm movements like 'rain man'. definitely good...good...definitely good.

During the bbbj I beckoned her to move her pussy and arse over my face for some daty. Her pussy lips seem quite thin but for a women her age, it's in quite good shape, nothing sarlac pit-ish or turner and hooch-ish about it. She didn't object to a digit gently inserted inter her arse.

After a few minutes of this, she then said, "do you like ass licked", to which I said "of course!". She gets you on all fours, tells you to arch your arse into the air...and drills your arsehole with such a fury that hasn't been seen since Armageddon...if she needed to get to 400ft...the movie would've been over in 10min if it was your arseteroid.

After this she said "lets fuck". She starts in cowgirl and then to reverse cowgirl. While she's not a hip crusher like some girls, she definitely knows how to move.

I said I 'tapped out' and yeah, it happened during doggie. I was pounding her with everything I had and then just when I was slowing down...she went into another gear. She started pushing back and gyrating in such a way to take in every inch of you. Couldn't keep up, which resulted me collapsing, out of breath, making the 'time out' motion....

She gave me a decent massage for a while then after recovered, managed to grind on her lovely arse to finish up.

She's the very definition of PSE and has me very happy to have her 'ticked off' the list.

My favourite at 533 so far would still have to be Abbey, she's smaller IMO and is more my speed. If you want an "I want to fuck you like an animal" Nine-Inch-Nails fuck...Michelle will get you closer to God.

Next will be Kelly, Baby and Joye.

Silver Member

Mon 16th Jan

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/1/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : 160cm-ish

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided :bbbj, DFK, FS, Massage

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

-----------------------------------

My experience/comments :

Rocked up to 533 without a booking too see who I would get. I like playing the random game every so often. As I had no booking was told it would be a bit of wait and I would get the next girl. Turns out it was only 10min and it was Michelle. Into the room and and give Michelle a slap on her ass. Damn it looks good. Into the shower to clean up ready to get dirty. Out of the shower and Michelle comes over DFK me then drops to her knees and starts a wonderful BBBJ. She takes me full length and looks up while blowing me. Time to stop her as I did not want to blow as these days I find it is a 1 shot per hour. Get her to bed over the bed and show me that lovely ass and pussy. Time for my toungue to go to work eating both holes out and ejoying her moaning. Slid a finger up her ass and she did not mind what so ever. Well after some time I new that I need to feel her pussy on my cock so on with a condom and straight in I slide. With the amount of pounding she has had she was still tight and an awesome fuck. I puching in and out of her pussy while slapping her beutiful ass. What a site. Time to move to missionary so onto the bed to enjoy poundign her that way. She engaged in a little bit of DFK but not as much as some of my favourite gals, Joye and Yumi. Could feel the cum getting ready to blow but did not want to finish yet so pulled out and went down on her pussy again feasting on her lovely pussy. Wanted to rest up myself so got Michelle to jump on top and asked for reverse cowboy to enjoy the view of her ass bouncing up and down. Man it looked good ad felt better. Could not last much longer to pulled out ripped the condom off and blew oer her stomach and pussy. Felt so good. Looked at the clock and realised that we spent 50min going at it so only got a quick post sex massage. OVerall a great experience from an experiece gal.