Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW

Hours of Business : 10m - late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Small and petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FK, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

This was about my fifth time seeing Michelle and she just gets better. She is super fun, very energetic and very sexy. She knows that she has a sexy tight little body and remembered that i was particularly fond of her arse so she made a point of bending over a lot and doing a little striptease for me. I was in heaven as her gorgeous pussy and arse were so close and then my tongue was sliding over and in each one. At one point she was bent over, head on the bead, arse in the air in front of the mirror and as i licked her pussy and arse i had to smile at my reflection in the mirror. I had a very happy look on my face. haha. She loves sucking cock as well and also doesn't mind going down for a bit of rimming. I'm not that into it but she seemed keen so figured why not. The sex was great and energetic. I ended up pounding her from behind and then whipping the dom off sliding into her mouth and blowing a decent load down her throat which she swallowed with no problem. I can't wait to get back up to Sydney for another visit!

Gold Member.

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 23 November 2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Rd, Willoughby NSW

Hours of Business : 10m - late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Small lady with a number of tattoos especially around the boob area

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : A lot

Value for money/recommend? : Yes

Well this is my first review some time so I want to apologise to members for my slackness, however, 2017 has been an absolutely crapp year so I wanted to start off with my reviews in 2018.

It is actually surprising that I have not seen Michelle until now. I have been frequenting 533 for probably seven (7) years and Angie informs me that Michelle has been one of her stars, up there with Karen. So when Karen did not turn up, which seems pretty par for the course, I decided on Michelle after Angie's stellar upsell of this lady.

The first thing I noticed about Michelle was that she is tiny and has a rather husky voice. Her voice and mannerisms spell sex driven woman. I certainly wasn't wrong. We were in Room 1 and she was up at the massage table and I could not resist her bum. Wow it looked so good so I had to have a feel which led to feeling her entire body. She didn't have a great deal on so I turned her around and sat her on the massage table for a long DATY. Half way during DATY she takes a vibe out of her bag and starts using it on her clit. Then suggested I dom up. Well I was quite heated watching this horny lady pleasure herself so I obliged and slipped my cock in to a tight pussy. All the time this lady was egging me on to really pound her. Now I am not young but i tried to accommodate for quite some time. It got her over the line and I was wondering whether i would need mouth to mouth fairly soon.

I suggested we retire to the bed and I just lay there whilst she did a great blow job. This lady is so horny as she said i need your cock again. She was riding like no tomorrow and I think that she must love WL life. After a while she started tiring so I hopped on top and yes the trusty vibrator was there again. Well only because she asked me to get in from the massage table. After five (5) or ten minutes she had another orgasm and her pussy was convulsing which was enough to get me over the line. Thank goodness because i don't think i could have lasted too much longer. i must have don't something right because Michelle said she wanted to seem me again for more pleasuring. Of course, she probably says that to all you guys but it does make an old guy feel pretty good even if it isn't true.

I can believe what Angie said is correct. A great session from a highly sexed lady. Well worth a visit.

Regards,
    Bartok

Love it when you find a WL that thoroughly enjoy their work. It just makes the session so much more enjoyable.