Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Average, C cup natural

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, rimming, different positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, great service

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

She always had good reviews on this site for her effort, so I figured I'd go try Michelle for myself. Had a day off work so I called and made an appointment. This place's location is a little inconvenient as it's on a busy road and there's no accessible back entrance.

Anyway, got there, paid the money, and waited in the room. Eventually Michelle came in wearing some skimpy black lingerie. She's a bit older and not super attractive, but not ugly either. Her service makes up for her looks. I showered while she put some music on. Afterwards I helped her undress and we got on the bed. She started with a very skilled BBBJ and some rimming/tromboning. Then this led to her applying the dom and sex in multiple positions (mish, cowgirl, reverse, doggy) until I blew my load. She then gave me a decent massage and then when there was 20 minutes left on the clock, gave me another BBBJ to completion.

After a minute of reeling from that, we jumped in for a shower, got dressed, said our goodbyes and went off. Overall a great service.