Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

Michelle has been reviewed here many times so I don't have too much else to add to be honest. I've seen her maybe 8 or so times and each session is great. She's got the kind of body I love. Tight, petite with a super sexy and cute butt. This session was similar to the others. Michelle loves to start off with a little sexy dance/strip, which I love. She then hopped onto the bed and did a bit of pussy grinding before going into a BBBJ. She's really great at the BBBJ with lots of giggles and eye contact. I love just lying back and watching her with my cock in her mouth. I'll usually swing her around a bit to play with her pussy and arse. The sex is always great with Michelle. She's very energetic and loves different positions. Reverse cowgirl is a great site with her cure butt going up and down. I love getting her on all fours and eating out her pussy and arse before sliding back in. Such a great view. This session I ended in her mouth, which is a great way to end I'll be back for more Michelle asap.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd Willoughby

Date of Visit : 14/09/2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Petite

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, DATY, FS

Value for money/recommend? : Yes!

My experience/comments :

Was in the are on Monday night and was horny so where do you go, but to 533. Book a quick session with Michelle as not seen her for a while. Arrive at 533 and ushered into room 3. Have a quick shower and Michelle turns up. She is wearing a short skirt tie up top and glasses. Looked quiet secy in a secretary way. Get the music started and she drops to her knees and starts on a bbbj. She knows what she is doing, no teeth and making my cock wet. Get her to strip down so I can see her sexy body. What an ass . She is fully shaven and I must have some of that pussy. Onto the bed where she offers more bbbbj and then into a 69er. Here I get to taste that pussy. Her lips were wide apart most likely due to all the cock she had during the days, so I dive in and feast on her while she is slurping on my cock. Enoughs enough and ask her to ride me. She slides her pussy down my in cowgal and that site looks great. NP with some thrusts up and down and DFK. Change to reverse cowgal before wanting to enjoy some doggy action. This is a great view with Michelle due to her tight ass. Was tiring a bit s o got another bj off her to relax and lower the hear rate a bit. I wanted more pussy again so ask her to get ready for me in missionary. Like the great gal she is she spreads her legs wide and invites me to plunge deep into her. That I do and pound away with the occasional DFK. Could feel by balls swelling up ready to shoot cum. Start fucking her harder and faster now and that took me over the top and shoot 5 or 6 volleys of cum deep into her. Felt so good. Job was done so we both have a quick shower and then finish the session. Planning to head back again for some group fun on Friday. Can't wait.