Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10am until late

Rates : $150/hour

Size/shape : 160 cm, nice breasts, cute ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, CIM, FS

Value for money/recommend? : highly recommended

My experience/comments :

Seems like forever since I've last been here but had fond memories of my time with Michelle so i thought why not and booked her for a 2 hour session. s any of you know she's a woman who knows how to please a man.This woman is just sex on leg. The way she walks, the way she talk, wow and her ass. Its so hard to figure out where to start!

She's a sporty woman who knows how to move here body. Her antics in the bedroom are likened to those of a sexual machine. I had booked her for 2 hours and not once during the session did she want to stop. The harder I gave it to her the more she wanted. It was like an energiser bunny with a neverending set of batteries!

Time flies by when your with Michelle. Having booked 2 hours towards the end of the session i suggested another 2 hours to which she went outside but was told she was already booked solid! Damn!

At the start of the session I buried my head between her legs and spend the first 20 minutes staying down there. She just loved being eaten out and boy did i have a nice hearty snack. Her pussy is so tight and she just loves being given lots of attention down there. I ate her out so much I have her juice dripping down my neck at one stage, stingin my freshly shaven beard. Quite a sensation I must say!

After munching on her divine pussy I suggested she get on her knees and return the favour. She seemed shocked when she stared at my cock telling me "big .. very big.. its grown very big!". This womans blowjobs are best likened to a hoover in overdrive. Having not cum for nearly 3 weeks this big boy had a score to settle with Michelles mouth. After furiously sucking me off for about 10 minutes i couldn't hold back and let fly into her mouth. I assumed she was goign to spit it out due to the sheer volume but was suprised when she just wiped a small drop off her chin and gulped down the rest! What a trooper this woman is!

We spent the next hour screwing the living eternity out of eachother. Eeven though my balls had been drained I just couldn't get enough of her sweet pussy. She's a great kisser as well to boot.

As the 2 hour session came to an end I really wanted to extend but was told no.

Next time I'll be booking for atleast 3 hours (most likely 4) and really have my way with this little superstar.