Default Michelle

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 5/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to Late

Rates : $150/ hr

Size/shape : Size 6, petite, 155cm, A/B cup, nice figure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : lfk, bbbj, rimming, cim

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended

My experience/comments:

After confirmation of my booking with Michelle at 2:30pm, I was feeling quite horny on my trip across to Willoughby remembering my last session.

Upon arrival Angie advised I would have to wait a few minutes and seated me in the corridor.

It was very busy with all rooms apparently occupied but I was in no hurry and chatted to Angie as she buzzed up and down, taking calls, ordering food etc.

After about 30 minutes Michelle farewells her last client and I’m ushered into the large room where the girls normally relax between sessions.

First time for me in this room and after waiting my arousal has cooled off a bit.

Michelle is bright and cheery as I head upstairs to the shared shower. On my return, Michelle is having some lunch and prepping the room.

It crossed my mind that she might be a bit tired so I just chill and chat not taking any iniative, just enjoying her company. Turned out she was not tired at all !

Wow. Michelle had a last gulp of water to finish her snack and from that moment took control. What a session unfolded for me !

I’m positioned on all fours for some deep rimming and reach around to cup my balls and shaft with her lubed hand. Sensational. Michelle rolls me over for her wicked bbbj, tongue swirling, alternating deep and shallow. No time for my usual daty or any iniative from me. My only concern is not to cum too soon and this is a tough assignment. Michelle moves effortlessly between rimming, pussy slides and expert oral sex, responding only my requests to stop or slow down every few minutes. Michelle repeats these moves again and again as I edge towards climax.

As I lie back for more rimming and tromboning I’m watching the time tick away. After about 35 minutes of this wonderful cock worship,

I’m positioned for a deep intense cim finish as Michelle takes every drop, staying down with some gentle head shaking. Michelle finishes me off with a cheeky snowball and a laugh.

I normally pursue the gfe so this was quite a different session for me. One of the best pse sessions I have had in years of punting.

Michelle is an expert and really great company.

I am grateful for the forum members for valuable advice and recommending 533 this year.

All the best for 2019.

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 01/05/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to Late

Rates : $150/ hr

Size/shape : Size 6, petite, 155cm, A/B cup, nice figure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided :, bbbj, rimming, cim, dfk, pussy slide

Value for money/recommend? : Highly recommended, great ass....

My experience/comments:
    Been trying to see Michelle now for few weeks since she got back from her vacation but not with any luck.

Finally today I rang Angie to ask who was on and told me that I would be the first to see Michelle when she's back so booked her and off I went..

I arrived little bit early by 15 minutes or so not quite ready so in the room waiting while she arrived....
    533 was crazy busy all rooms booked and people waiting everywhere...

She finally arrived and was in her normal clothes quickly she stripped down to reveal sexy lingerie...
    She prepared the room with her usual music and took out her new gold and black stiletto high heel stripper shoes.

Didn't take long and Michelle was on it having seen her before I knew exactly what to expect and was so excited and couldn't wait for the experience.
    Started off with kissing quite passionately and grabbing her great ass.

What to say about this siren she's just a minx always willing to please and straight out a pocket rocket

Great bbbj as she goes down on me comes back up and lick my nipples kisses me deeply and then asked me to fuck her as she is so horny..

I was horny too so she covered me up and off we go into doggy she looking at me in the mirror while I'm pounding her from behind what a great ass...
    Tell me this is my favourite position and she remembers from last time how much she enjoyed it with me so I just parked my dick inside her and let her wiggle her ass all over me....
    Wooooow do really miss her style as one of the best as has been written many a times on here...

I go down and licking pussy from behind she grabs her bag with her little vibrator and put it on a clit while I'm licking her..

I'm in total heaven and just love being with her...
    I lie in bed and she goes down to suck me again deep and juicy with lots of moans and groans and looking up at me...
    Down to my ass to rim me for a bit

She jumped on but I was a bit hesitant what she was going to do but then she rubs her pussy up and down awesome pussy slide on me....

Damn Im rock hard ...
    And continue to suck me again...

On with cowboy and she takes me all in with her pelvis grinding on my hips deep and slow and can feel her pussy getting tighter as she contracts her muscle while I'm inside her...
    This goes on for a while and just watching her and sucking my finger with vibrator on her clit....
    Too good felt so good....

I lay her down and lick her again and tell her to CIM for me I want her juices.
    She positions me and hold my head and tells me what she likes so she came came...
    After about 5 min in she told my head and tell me to just keep my mouth on her pussy lips not to move...
    I'm waiting and bang all the juices flows to mouth.... Wooooow she Cum...
    Then pull away and says sensitive my turn...
    I jump up and drink a mouth full of water then lay on bed...
    Michelle goes to town with her mouth hands everything....
    OMG I couldn't any more so let go and she swallows me all deep and keeps sucking till last drop out....

Ohhhhh baby yes yes yes..

Thank you Michelle amazing just as I remember.
    Quick clean up and tells me she hungry going to get some food if I wanted something...
    Said I was fine and just lay there.

Called out to Angie as I was still eager but Michelle had her next booking waiting so I cleaned up and dressed...
    Wanted to see other girl but all busy and couldn't wait.
    So quick chat with Angie and told her all good it's OK...
    See her next.

Again an amazing session.... What a girl....