Default Michelle

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : a Sunday in January 2020

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Age : Difficult to tell - i'd say around 40 - with the energy of a 25 year old

Size/shape : cute face , amazing toned lower body, gotta love those legs and butt, b-c cups,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : bbbj, DTBBBJ DATY with FIV, Amazing sex in various positions, cim,

Value for money/recommend? : ABSOLUTELY

I called Angie and wanted to book Michelle - she is available, come right over... I would be there in 30 minutes I said...

About 30 minutes later, I ring the doorbell, Angie opens the door, and asks if I had a booking.. Michelle, I said... she said - Oh... can you wait, she is busy 15 minutes.. you see other girl like Michelle... oh boy... But I was willing to walk, so Angie got Michelle, and I got the back room (not great, but I am not here for the room).

After the shower, waited for a few minutes, and then Michelle came in. The sexy dance routine, and asked if she could keep her shoes on (duh! -yes!) .. she went into a fantastic BBBJ - tried to go DT (not quite) and it was great! I put her down, and did DATY on her, added a finger and she seemed to approve.

Then came the sex. Cowboy at first, then reverse cowboy, then mish, then some more DATY, more mish, doggie, mish, and we kept that going for a long time (we were almost 50 minutes into the booking when Michelle suggested a BBBJ - she was exhausted, and so was I). OK.. BBBJ it was, now she did go all the way down, and kept going till I came, she took it all in. What a girls. She is one little ball of energy.... but after this session we were both spent.

I like 533 - the girls are great, Angie is nice - and if you can stand your ground on the switcheroo tactics, you get a great experience that you booked. I wish my other favourite Mai would return...

Highly recommended

Silver Member

Yes I wish Mai would return and Paulina as she was amazing as well.