>

Thread: MICHELLE (but booking was for KIKI)

Default MICHELLE (but booking was for KIKI)

Person's Name : MICHELLE (but booking was for KIKI)

Establishment : 533

Date of Visit : mid OCT 2016

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 99679991

Hours of Business : ?

Rates : $150 Hour

Size/shape : Cute, small perfect, responsive nipples

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : RIMMING, BBBJ, DATY, FIV, 69, Many positions

Value for money/recommend?: YES

Well Angie did it again trying the old switcheroo, many questions on arrival, have you been here before (yes), have you meet Kiki before (no).

So had made a booking the day before for Kiki (one of a couple on toplay with list) arrived on time no explanation that Kiki maybe running late sitting waiting for 10+ minutes when two ladies are presented one after the other who were nothing like Kiki. Another 10 minutes pass and Angie has not shown her face when Michelle (recognised her from pics and tatoo) bounds in and I decide to play along as she’s on my list and I can't wait any longer. Money and all sorted, luckly got a shower room, and I keep calling her Kiki until about 40 minutes into sessions as she’s having a really good time she says “you come back and ask for Michelle next time”

Well Michelle lived up to her past reviews. I started with slowly undressing her and teasing her nipples which she responded to tease and bite mine which makes my tool respond so fast and then laying her back on the bed I proceed to tease her inside thighs and finally those lovely lips, clit and a little rimming. With permission I inserted my middle finger and her pussy clamped hard onto it and she pushed her clit hard against my tongue as I gently stroked my finger in and out of the juicy tunnel. I thought boy how is she going to be able to take my tool but that was to be a wonderful surprise later

This really set the tone for the fun to come as Michelle knelt on the bed with me standing by it and went to work with her wonderful tongue, I let this continue for a while before sliding myself back under her and we continued with a 69 with her burying her pussy hard on my face and my tongue delving as deep as possible licking up the juice

Well we both got so worked up that when she finally domed me up and with no lube she slide onto my tool in Cowgirl with such ease but the grip of her pussy muscles is amazing as she moved up and down and ground her clit against me and squeezed so tight I had to stare at the ceiling to keep a little control and last a little longer. She spun to Asian Cowgirl and boy what a sight again lots of control needed not to unload just yet

We flipped to miss for a little as she played with my nipples again but I wanted to finish with Doggy as that petite body pumping back and forth on my tool was the dream. We set ourselves at the right angle for the mirrors and I slowly entered that waiting tunnel, once positioned I stopped deep inside her and Michelle took the lead and started to pump back and forth, I could see she was really enjoying it. As I got close I took control and holding her hips I started to pounded deeper and deeper, as the tempo increased checking that she was OK that smile and expression of yes please meant that I just went for gold boy did I unload on very happy man, Michelle continued to squeeze him hard and allowed him to twitch deep inside her before I finally collapsed on the bed

It was a great session with Michelle thank you, I just wish Angie would stop trying to palm off ladies you have not booked, puts a bad taste in your mouth for whether you return or not.

Unfortunately Kiki is totally unreliable. (As is Karen). I have had numerous no shows with Kiki. Where bookings with Kiki are concerned you always need a Plan B.

Thanks for the Michelle review - excellent Plan B!

Quote Originally Posted by Pussy Hunter View Post
    Unfortunately Kiki is totally unreliable. (As is Karen). I have had numerous no shows with Kiki. Where bookings with Kiki are concerned you always need a Plan B.

Thanks for the Michelle review - excellent Plan B!
    Plan B you must have, just would have been good if Angie had informed, if that was the case