>

Thread: MICHELLE~Ma Belle

Default MICHELLE~Ma Belle

Saw my No1 favourite tonight....non other than Michelle

How do I introduce to you those who have not lived...have not tripped the light fantastic.....have not experienced sex to the nth degree!

This lady from Malaysia is a short sized sex demon! to say the very least! among other things Michelle can literally suck the life out of you......literally!

I've always said I want to die between her thighs!

Anyway allow me to extrapolate on her typical bedroom antic standards.....

Michelle sets a high standard and always delivers the precious goods in a way that no other lady can compare with....

Firstly she always supplies her own music to set the scene....others try to emulate her experience with videos....who needs videos!

Michelle is a living video!! a 4D video that is

Michelle is not tall by any means but she delivers a high octane session that will leave you not only breathless, exhausted, satisfied, reeling in utopian heaven but most of all smiling with a grin that literally lasts for days!

Her first look is her petite compact tight body that is no super model status but don't be fooled by her simple looks...Michelle acts on instinct and delivers a punch a minute session that you'd wish lasted for a week!

ok ok ok ok ok enough of praising this Minx, vixen, Goddess of sex, slave to your cock, cum gobbler, mouth built by Dyson ™ sorry

I'm rambling again, just can't help myself!

Michelle is the Queen of sex in my black book. If ever there was a sex dictionary, Michelle's name would be under the definition of

Ultimate, ultimate sex experience that is!

SO anyways......Michelle's body is tiny, compact, sexy and she has long curls of jet black hair. Her best feature by far is her ass cheeks! They would have to be the best ass cheeks to date that I've had the extreme pleasure of parting, licking, eating, fucking and staring at. I could easily lick her asshole for hours until my tongue goes numb!

ok back to her features........Michelle does what she does best...FUCK! Her tightness is next to a school girl, not that I've had that pleasure since I was in high school but I sure do remember the feeling....Michelle has the body of a teenager and fucks like one too!
    Michelle works out 4 days a week, her array of sporting antics include swimming, tennis, golf, basketball, soccer, cycling, skating, running, gym........do i have to go on?

You get the picture....this babe has 0 fat on her body.....

Her slim taut, slightly tattooed body is at first sight...interesting yet tempting, not overdone, just a simple Thai inscription on her back and a dragon tatt on her breasts to cover up a boob job gone wrong, well actually not wrong just that her sweet body rejected it...sadly...yet she makes up for her lack of fun bags by out doing any cock sucker you may have had the pleasure of....

She weighs a mere 55kg and stands about 5' approx, so she's no catwalk model but as I keep saying she blows any competitor out of the water!

Michelle's sessions usually start with her stripping off stripper style to her own sound system aka bluetooth + iPad style, very fresh!

Her skin tight shorts and flavour of the month bikini top are always a sight to behold and watching her remove these threads is heaven waiting to be had....

I lay on the bed waiting for her to come to me, usually I attack her and she'll be on her knees and eat me alive, but today I was exhausted after work and lay on the bed letting her do what she does best......eat me alive!

She cat crawls onto the bed and hops ontop of me smiling all the while, and lets her hair down from a bun! What a sight!

Soon enough she's right on the money and BBBJB me till I'm rock hard in her hot wet li' mouth!

She sucks me constantly for the next 7-10minutes, up n down on my cock I almost come several times!

I urge her to the 69 post and heaven bestows upon me! Her 10/10 ass cheeks now in full view. I part her cheeks to reveal her sweet spot. Her glistening pussy lips staring at me, irresistible yet very tasty. I lick her out for the next 10 minutes whilst simultaneously she sucks the hell out of my meat now fully engorged with my heart pumping litres of blood there almost knocking me out!

I soldier on and instruct her to climb aboard as she rides me cowgirl for the next few minutes whilst I grapple her breasts. This is fucking great!

We continue to fuck in all positions for the next 15 minutes. From doggy which is simply mind blowingly tight as she massages my cock with her clitoral squeezing skills! OMG

This babe is not human!

Several times I almost come but resist and plod on. She is doing my head in to say the least!

Missionary is so beautiful as I cradle her sweet face and fuck her into the mattress. I lift her ankles wide apart and drill that sweet tight pussy watching myself in the full mirror as I do so. Michelle moans, yelps, giggles and pants as I fuck her silly.

After some time spent fucking licking and sucking each other, the ultimate GFE that is, Michelle senses i'm about to offload and lays on the bed as I'm still kneeling from fucking her doggy and opens her mouth wide to engulf me whole and suck me until I literally hose down her mouth CIM with a cupful of sperm that she so easily takes!

Like a true pro, Michelle has no limits, boundaries or hang ups!

Sex comes natural to her and fucking/sucking/licking is 2nd nature to Michelle.

I could write a book on Michelle but please just go have the time of your life and see for yourself. Trust me when I say....you definitely won't be disappointed!

Definitely! Did I mention definitely!

FUCK ME! I'll have what you're having Mr JellyFish
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.

Your right Mr Jellyfish, I've known Michelle for quite a number of years and she IS Definitely a natural sex maniac, of the very best kind. She is a great deep French kisser; loves to deep throat your cock; will fuck for as long as you can keep going and then still wants more, and loves cum. She moans and giggles and moans some more ; and not fake as she loves sex.
    Think I need to save up to reacquaint myself with her

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Hahahaha..

the original pocket rocket.. ball of energy and fun.. those spray on denim shorts have mesmerised many!..
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Bronze Member

Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 22/8/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby

Hours of Business : 10-late

Rates : $130 45min

Size/shape : size 6 with a great ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : bbbj. Fs. Dfk. 69. Daty.

Value for money/recommend? : yes yes yes

My experience/comments :

Saw Michelle today.

A very cute girl with a great personality.

Have to say one of the best at 533.

Small breast with a few tattoo and a wonder attitude.

I defiantly clicked with this girl.

Started off with dfk then an amazing bbbj and into 69.

Mishmash positions and finished me off with a great bbbj until I exploded

Deep inside her mouth.

Looks 8/10. Great ass

Overall 8.5/10

A great girl.

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 5/9/16

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : size 6 with a great ass and awesome small (A) boobies

Services Provided : bbbj. Fs. french kiss">Dfk. 69. Daty.

Value for money/recommend? : definitely

My experience/comments :

Saw Michelle today after booking her last week but unfortunately was not in last week. Had to wait a bit due to the guy beforehand being late.

Was shown to the room by Angie, had a shower and waited for Michelle to come into the room, came in with her bag of tricks.

She looked amazing!! Small boobies, tight butt.

Start off teasing and some kissing on the coach, then moved over to the bed. Some more kissing and cuddling, kissing her little titties, then moved down for a bit of DATY. Such a lovely small, shaved pussy.

Now she wanted me, on went the dom, on top for cowgirl, then reverse, that butt is incredible.

A bit more teasing, rubbing me with her little pussy, some BBBJ and I was spent.

Out came her wonder stick, she was enjoying that and some massage from my fingers.

An amazing experience, will definitely be seeing Michelle again

Silver Member

Date of Visit : 31/7/2019

Rates : $150 / 60min

Size/shape : size 6 with a great ass

Services Provided : BBBJ. FS. DFK.

Value for money/recommend? : Yeah ha!!

My experience/comments :

If there is a girl who has been at 533 for longer than Michelle, who is she please? Ok, not counting Angie! In spite of that, this was my only second booking with her, due solely to the fact that she does not generally work on weekends when I mostly punt. But at last opportunity arose when I had a rare chance for a punt on a Wednesday morning. Now, Wednesday must be MILF lovers heaven at 533. There was Michelle, Karen, Virginia and Paula. I almost included Dior, but let's give her the benefit of the doubt and say she is pre-MILF. But how about being spoilt for choice!

Anyway, a reaquanintance with Michelle was long overdue, so I did not hesitate in making my choice, and boy, what a good one it was! I will not speculate what Michelle's age is, but she looks better than many girls in their early 20s. She has an absolute dynamite figure and that legendary butt. Not an ounce of fat to be seen! On top of that she is just the cutest thing that can walk into your day, fun, bubbly, friendly. Very good communication. She takes great care to find out what you want and like, a true professional, with a freshness that belies the many years she has been doing this work.

I don't even want to go into all the detail of her skills, Mr Jellyfish has done all that much more eloquently than I can ever hope to above. But I can confirm the experience, can't say when last if ever I have had a BJ like that. After the BBBJ a covered ride in Cowgirl, and judging how tight she was, she might even be 18! I was overheating too fast so I asked her to stop and take the rubber off for more of a slow BJ and some edging until time was almost up and she expertly climaxed me by hand. What a star, what a mind blowing punt, I was in a daze for the rest of the day, got no work done, thank you Michelle!!

Will have to schedule some sickies fro Wednesdays from now on I guess!

Administrator - Sprezzatura andrewblake's Avatar

Who’s Paula?
    In love with ALINA LI.. Angela Chung.. Marica Hase.. Cindy Starfall including Rosie Ly now.. and now too Playboy Playmate YEN HOANG.. add to that Tia Tanaka.. and now Lea Hart.. and the hottest new cougar AKIRA LANE! and now add to that theblackalley model Lolita Cheng.. including now the most beautiful Thai babe I have ever laid my eyes on!.. Ope Maynart Mandsurang.. Now including KPOP BAND SISTAR.. and now Lee Hyori "10 Minutes".. OMG.. MAY THAI.. add to that now LIN LEE.. plus LIU WEN,MING XI, SUI HE and XIAO WEN JU.. NOW IN LOVE WITH YUMI ANNE.. add to that CLARA LEE.. plus AYUMI ANIME and now Tiffany Rain.. plus adding EMBER SNOW.. my latest IT girl/favourite #1 and hot Korean PS - HONEY MOON.. newest baby LULU CHU.. now added SEX BOMB - GATITA YAN.. plus sex kitten - Siew Pui Yi.. Kdoll dance star - PICHU.. new starlet - Alina Crystall.. Oh My - Miss Queen Korea 2019 - Noh Kyu Oh - my Kdreamboat.. new on the list.. POCKETGIRLS! OMG!.. add to that BRAVE GIRLS.. I forgot too!.. Red Velvet.. Newest addition.. NICOLE DOSHI.. Howabout.. Mina Luxx.. Elle Lee? EMIRI MOMOTA is my newest flame.. Newest Vixen superstar KAZUMI..

Silver Member

Quote Originally Posted by andrewblake View Post
    Who’s Paula?
    Why, Paula is Amanda! Don't know what caused that brain fade.

BTW when you click REVIEW on Michelle's roster entry it's supposed to link to this thread, but it doesn't. Don't know why, the URL seems right. I have pointed this out to Angie and she said she thought it had been fixed.

Silver Member

I have had another look at it and it seems that there is a discrepancy in the URL after all, see hyphen between "michelle" and "ma":

michelle~ma-belle-40886/
    michelle-ma-belle-40886/

Thats why the link in the roster doesn't work.