Date of Visit : 4/9/16

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : hornsby142.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Curvy, B- or C-ups, pretty face

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : CBJ (her choice), FS, HJ

Value for money/recommend? : OK session but not if you looking for a PSE

My experience/comments : Called the day before to book a morning session with a girl who’s been on my “To Do” list for some time and I’ve tried to book before. Then, for the third time in just over three weeks, I get a text message in the morning to say that the girl’s not coming in. I’m starting to take it personally.

I called back and booked Rikki.

Arrived a couple of minutes early and waited a short time before Rikki came. She went off with my money, returned and led me by the arm upstairs.

Rikki is pretty and has a reasonable, curvy figure (just a couple of kilos she could do without – whereas I’ve got about 20 of them) and OK B- or C-cups (just slightly saggy).
She is very friendly and attentive and, although her English is limited, she tries hard.

I got undressed and Rikki asked if I wanted her to join me in the shower. I have only experienced this a couple of times before and I thought I’d give it another go. This proved to be a bit of a mistake as Rikki is hyper-keen on cleanliness. It was good in the shower, with Rikki soaping us up and rubbing her body against me etc, but it just took too long (considering, as has been mentioned in other reviews, it costs $2.50 a minute). It was good, and she was attentive, but I don’t think I’ll bother with a shared shower again – two minutes to shower and one minute to dry myself is more like it, especially as I always have a shower at home immediately before any punt.

Eventually I was on my back on the bed and Rikki started licking my nipples and stroking my cock. She asked whether I wanted her to suck me (stupid question!) but she insisted on using a condom. I prefer it without but it’s her prerogative.

It was a pretty good CBJ with good action, starting slowly and increasing the tempo and only the occasional tissue-break. She did, at one stage, take a swing of cold water and continue to blow me with that in her mouth, which was a good sensation, but it was followed by a spell of mopping up the excess and a visit to the shower to spit out the remainder, so the continuity was spoilt.

At times during the CBJ Rikki positioned herself so that I could massage her clit (after she’d applied some lube) and the rest of the time she was kneeling between my legs so I propped myself up to get a view of her shapely backside in the mirror at the foot of the bed.

Time was moving on so I asked her to straddle me and we went for some Asian cowgirl. This was really good and, in spite of some initial “Too big” comments, Rikki really got into it. So much so that I think she was approaching a climax at a time when I was starting to overheat – normally I would have asked her to slow down and change positions to prolong the session, but it was too good and I came just as (I think) she did.

As a result, there was plenty of time remaining so after a tidy up and a shower for Rikki, she rejoined me on the bed and we had a chat about Taiwan etc (as best we could).

She has been in Australia five months and also works somewhere in Rydalmere (I think she said under the name of Angela).

Rikki suggested a hand job and I agreed so she lubed me up and went for it. It was a good effort and I was soon hard again but time and age were against the old fella and I couldn’t manage a second squirt.

Time was up so I showered and she joined me again and I dried, dressed and departed.

Shame (personally) about the CBJ but it was a pretty good session with a good-looking and attentive girl