Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 26/6/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : cute face , amazing toned lower body, gotta love those legs and butt, b-c cups,

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysia

Services Provided : bbbj, DTBBBJ in round two, FIV, rimming, cim, nonstop cock sucking, tromboning and most important of all a desire to please the customer, service service service till the point of exhaustion cos this woman loves her job

Value for money/recommend? : hands down the best value for money lady around. I highly recommend her

My experience/comments : get in the room and Michelle was cheerful and tidying up. I hopped in the shower and made sure to wash my ass
Got out and had a bit of small talk with Michelle. Then got down to business.
She starts with a lfk and some dry humping.
Then she quickly moves south to start bbbj
It starts with a tiny amount of teeth especially as she tries to deep throat me
She tried hard to go all the way and probably managed 80% but the next few tries got markedly better as I couldn't feel any teeth
Then she alternates her cock worship between balls and cock finally making her way to my ass
Checks with me to see what I like I say I like light rimming and she goes for it
Her rimming was out of this world
It made me want more so I flipped over on an fours and got her to start tromboning me
She stuck her tongue deeper and deeper and it felt so good!!! Better than Whiskeys rimming from Roseville Rose I dare say.
I was moaning loudly with pleasure
She serviced me she alternated between rimming and bbbj and tromboning
When she was under me giving me the bbbj I started to thrust and face fuck her gently
Went deeper and deeper before she reverted back to rimming
The sensations she was giving me were on par with those Wasabi hits to the nostrils except these were of ultra pleasure hitting the brain
Im sure everyone heard me next door as I let out loud moans
I wanted to come in that position but couldn't quite manage it

I couldn't take it no more I wanted that cim so I flipped back on my back and asked her to suck me off to which she willingly agreed
She pumped me and sucked me and I also lent a hand helping out and when it got close I instinctively went to put my other hand on her head and she swatted it away
But she definitely continued sucking and I fuckin erupted like there was no tomorrow and she just totally drained my balls!!
She kept sucking and sucking till I stopped quivering.
She went to spit it out and I was still one hand on my cock at this point panting for breath
She jumped right on and started playing with my cock and performing another round of bbbj and talking about me coming again
I said I definitely couldn't manage a second shot but the bbbj and cock play is still pleasurable for me
She replied to say oh thanks for telling me, I feel a lot less pressure
So I had a quick glance at the clock w were about 30mins in
She spent the next 10-15mins trying to get me hard again
And lord almighty I was getting hard although not as hard as the first time
And now she tried her dtbbbj and this time she went all the way to my base and I was in heaven
We continued this bbbj/dt/wanking/rimming till I came again uncontroably
It was an empty shot but I certainly felt all the sensations of a regular orgasm
Once again a cim except with no cum lol so I guess it's a im
I was shell shocked never had I come acrozs such a wl who serviced me non stop for almost a full hour
We had a lovely chat and I washed up and left
I hope I didn't leave out any detail as I really want to savour my memories today in detail in this report
Michele is one of a kind she is the service queen of 533 and maybe all of Sydney