Michelle at 533 is a very well known lady who simply pleases a man from ALL angles of pleasure! Her simply stunning body says it all. the way she walks, talks, her personality, her demeanour, her voice, her ass........OMG her ass! To die for!

Michelle is a very fit bebe, a sporty girl who loves to move her body!

Well sex to her is a lunch time snack as she never gets lazy or tired! Her best trait! She can suck the chrome off an exhaust tail pipe!

Only 1 problem with Michelle...time flys too fast!

I've heard guys booking her for 4 hours! Insane!

Sessions are never slow nor boring as she keeps a tight schedule and runs like clockwork every session with Michelle is a wonder of sex!

She literally has no flaws!

Anyway let me explain....actually just search any reports on her...you'll see what I mean...

She loves her pussy to be licked and once you taste her you'll never get enough of her honey pot!

Always sweet and always tight! For her long career in fucking....over 10 yrs her pussy is still tight like a glove! Really!

She loves to be drilled, she loves to kneel down and work your cock to the brink then some more! You'll lose your load very quickly if your not controlled or careful...I usually gently push her away and end up returning the favour till I'm ready to go at her again. It's a tag team effort with Michelle. In bursts of 10 mins each...pace yourself with Michelle then let fury upon her! That's what I do!

Lick her stupid! Fuck her senseless! Let her suck you to death! That's what I do!

Lunch time sex was on the menu so I popped in to bang her twat into a pulp! It was fucking great!

The finale was me pumping my cock down her throat filling her like a thirsty Merc at BP! CIM