Default Michelle and Sheri at 533 - another full-on lesbian birthday treat

Persons' Names : Michelle and Sheri

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30/9/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $480 for 90min

Ages : Michelle - 40s (but looks amazing); Sheri - late 20s?

Sizes/shapes : Michelle - pretty, lovely slim and athletic figure, A-cups, lovely butt and great legs; Sheri - also pretty and with a just about perfect figure, slim but curvy, wonderful D-cups and an arse to dream about.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Michelle - Malaysia; Sheri - Thailand

Services Provided : Both - DFK, BBBJ, face-sitting, 69, kissing and licking each other. Michelle - rimming/tromboning, pussy-slide, cow-girl, doggie, prostate massage. Sheri - mish, CIM.

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - a wonderful session full of dreams come true.

My experience/comments : Last year for my birthday I treated myself to an excellent full-on lesbian double at 533 with Sally and Annie.

Decided I wanted more of the same for this birthday and asked Angie’s advice – she suggested Michelle and Sheri (I’ve seen them both before but not together).

Arrived and was shown into Room 1.

Michelle came along first wearing glasses, a tight pink top and tiny black shorts. She said Happy Birthday to me and gave me a playful and passionate kiss.

Then Sheri entered wearing just a bikini. She too wished me a Happy Birthday and stuck her tongue into my mouth.

Angie appeared (only a hug from her!!) I paid and she told the girls I was looking for some lesbian action, if it was OK by them – they nodded.

Angie left and I showered while the girls readied the room and danced around. They turned on the disco light and got the music going (first of all playing “Happy Birthday To You”).

After I’d dried myself Michelle approached me first and we DFKed some more while she played with my cock.

Onto the bed and Michelle went straight down to lick my balls while Sheri joined us and we started DFKing.

The girls soon shed their outfits.

Michelle is pretty and bubbly and has a nice tight figure with A-cups, a lovely bum and great legs.

Sheri is also pretty and has a fantastic slim but curvy figure with great D-cups – just about the perfect figure, to my mind.

Michelle started to suck me while Sheri and I kissed each other. Sheri was kneeling my by head so I also licked her tits and fingered her pussy.

I then got Sheri to sit on my face while Michelle still sucked me – this was great, looking up at her lovely tits, and she got quite vocal.

I had to get Sheri to dismount as I was too close to cumming.

Then Sheri moved down and the two girls both sucked my cock. Both give great BBBJs - no teeth, no interruptions, great hand-action and lovely eye-contact.

I let this go on for a good while – there is no better sight than watching two cuties suck one’s cock – before I decided it was time to get the girl-on-girl action going and asked them to kiss each other.

They did so and I then propped myself up and joined in for some three-way tongue wrestling.

I lay down again and Michelle moved up for some more kissing while Sheri sucked me some more and Michelle then took her turn to sit on my face

I had previously checked my notes and knew that Michelle is up for some tromboning so I asked her to lick my arse.

I got Sheri to lie on her back and I knelt on all fours with my arse in the air and gave her some DATY while Michelle went behind me and stuck her tongue up my arse while stroking my cock – heaven!

All too good so I asked Michelle to lick Sheri’s pussy. Sheri lay down and Michelle went to town. I watched for a bit before kneeling beside Sheri’s head so she could suck me while Michelle still licked her.

I then got the girls to swap and Sheri licked Michelle while Michelle sucked my cock.

Next it was me on my back having some 69 with Sheri while Michelle licked my balls perineum and arsehole.

I then got the girls to do some 69 themselves – Michelle was underneath and Sheri was on top. Michelle said they hadn’t done this before and it was a special birthday treat for me.

This was a dream come true – two babes licking each other while I just lay besides them and closely watched. I then guided Michelle’s hand to stroke my cock while they continued.

I was then back on my back and Michelle straddled me for a very erotic pussy-slide.

I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

Michelle dressed me and rode me for some cow-girl while Sheri kissed me and played with my nipples.

I then got Sheri to sit on my face again while Michelle continued with the cow-girl.

For the umpteenth time I was too close to cumming and I had to get Sheri to dismount.

I suggested some doggie to Michelle and stood at the end of the bed and got Sheri to lie on her back.

I entered Michelle while she licked Sheri’s pussy.

This was brilliant, especially as I could not only look down and watch Michelle’s beautiful arse as my cock slide in and out, but I could also look in the mirror at the head of the bed and watch Michelle licking Sheri.

And the girls seemed to enjoy it too – Michelle was moaning loudly and Sheri was say “I cum, Michelle, I cum”.

Time to fuck Sheri and I withdrew, the condom was changed and Sheri lay at the edge of the bed while I stood over her and entered.

Michelle meanwhile stood behind me, applied some lube to my arsehole and she inserted a finger.

Sheri asked me to go slowly and she would cum. Her facial expressions as I fucked her were a joy to watch.

I suggested some doggie but Sheri said “Too big, I’m too sore”.

I wanted a CIM finale and Michelle’s work on my arsehole was too good so I got her to remove her finger and she then when down to rim me while I still slowly fucked Sheri.

I let this go on for a good while but time was moving on and I eventually withdrew, whipped on the condom and, with Sheri still lying on her back, I knelt by her head and let her suck me while Michelle was in front of me, kissing me and playing with my balls.

It wasn’t long before I squirted into Sheri’s mouth.

She sucked me dry for a good while before I just had to collapse onto the bed.

The girls tidied me up and, with about ten minutes to go, suggested a massage but I got them to lie in my arms and we had a chat – no rush to get rid of me. I told them I was going to have a birthday every week from now on.

All too soon it was time for us all to shower, dress and move on.

Absolutely brilliant PSE session with two real stars.

Sheri said she is shortly going home for a month or so, so get in there soon or you’ll have to wait.

A million thanks to Michelle and Sheri for such an amazing session and also to Angie for setting it up and looking after me so well.

NB

Happy birthday my friend.

Excellent review

You picked two top girls to celebrate with.

Well done

Gold Member

Sounds bloody awesome!

Always love your birthday adventures
    Happy Birthday NB
    Unc

Excellent adventure NB!!

Happy Birthday Newboy. Birthday with a bang. Why would anyone want to pay $450 for a ScarletBlue WL, when you can get this for the same price!!

Sheri is 30 and smoking hot body and great fun

Lucky man, hard to book Sheri these days

Maybe one day, I will be lucky again