Date of Visit :7/11/18
    Contact Details/Address/Weblink :
    Hours of Business :
    Rates : 150/hr - $300 hr double
    Size/shape :both slim sia has larger tits just a hand full
    Nationality or Ethnicity :
    Services Provided : DFK, bbbj, doggy, cowgirl, mish, lesso action
    Value for money/recommend? : yes
    I rang Angie and booked Michelle for 2 hrs, The place was busy but Michelle was waiting for me in the corridor and we went into the waiting room until a room was ready.Bit of a kiss n cuddle for 5 mins or so and Angie comes in and tells us our room is just being cleaned up and leads us into room 3.

We close the door to continue making out when after another couple of minutes there's a knock on the door and Sia comes in. She's wearing a little 2 piece outfit and she looks oh so sexy. Michelle suggests we have a double, I ask her if she will lick Sia's pussy and Michelle replied yes, so I agree. Michelle gets Angie for me to pay for Sia as well, then into the shower for me as the girls get the room ready with their music and stuff.
    Out of the shower and dried when Michelle comes over to me and we kiss, then Sia comes over to join in so now I'm alternating DFKing Michelle then Sia. After a little while Michelle drops to her needs and starts BBBJ-ing me, while I'm still DFKing Sia while she gets naked, she has great little tits; firm,natural,a good hand full;and also a good mouthful too.
    I say to Sia how great her tits are and she offers me her tit to suck on, which I do trying to suck it all into my mouth.
    Soon enough the girls change and Sia is on the end of my cock BBBJ style, I hold her head and facefuck her a little. Michelle comes back over to me, cuddles up to me watching Sia suck my cock and says, "Sia likes your cock and she suck it good" well I'd have to agree.

I kiss Michelle then ask her if she will eat Sia's cunt, and with a little grin said yes. So I got Sia to lye on the bed with her head over the edge, Michelle got comfortable between her legs-spread Sia's pussy and drove her tongue inside.I'm standing with my cock in Sia's mouth, leaning over her to play with her pussy while Michelle eats her out, I even licked Sia's clit while Michelle was licking and sucking on Sia's pussylips or sticking her tongue inside; I'll stand up and facefuck Sia a little, try to get as much of my cock into her throat as she could handle. Michelle would sit up and say "kiss me you taste Sia's pussy" so we DFKed and I cleaned Sia's juice off Michelle's tongue.

Its time to fuck both girls now so I spun Sia around, Michelle helped me on with the dom and I worked my cock into Sia's tight cunt. Fucked her in mish then doggy,side saddle,then on the corner of the bed with her legs up in the air. While I'm fucking Sia, Michelle went to get some cool drinks and some fruit, so I'm standing there fucking Sia while Michelle feeds me fruit and a drink.
    I feel like a king

Michelle's turn for a fucking so with a change of the dom we started off in doggy, just loved slapping her arse cheaks while driving hard into her pussy, we used all the avaliable props and positions, even while I sat back in the lounge I had Sia standing leaning against the mirror with her pussy in my face so I could eat her and Michelle lowered her pussy on my cock and was riding me, we had a short rest before we started again with me fucking Michelle doggystyle while she was eating Sia's pussy until Michelle said "Sia's pussy ready for your cock now", and with a change of condom was inside Sia, In the end I unloaded whilst fucking Sia.

A great couple of hrs with two girls who work well with each other, Sia wouldn't eat Michelle's pussy; But Michelle absolutlly loved eating Sia's cunt I mean she really licked Sia out full on
    On the way out I thanked Angie for a great time

Fuck Me..Awesome threesome
    In Love With Dillion Harper. And now in love with Saya Song too. Now adding Yhivi to the list.