Person's Name : Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 9 July 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/

Hours of Business : 10 to late

Rates : $90/30 mins

Size/shape : 155~160, decent breasts, amazing ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay

Services Provided : BBBJ, DFK, CIM, FS, ball-lick.

Value for money/recommend? : most definitely.

My experience/comments :

It's been quite a while since I've been here. Checked the roster and booked Asuka. Was literally 10 minutes between the end of my call and when I rang the doorbell. And what do ya know, Angie says Asuka is in a room. Now, yes, this should piss me off - but I think I'm almost immune at this point. Besides, last time this happened, I ended up with Paulina. Decided to "trust" Angie again. She gave me Michelle.

Wasn't the best looker, but seemed quite cute, and her immediate attitude and posture got me to book 30 mins.

Showered and waited for her to come in with her bag. I sat on the bed and waited for her to get ready. As soon as she was out of her dress, she was ready to go. I gave her a tight hug and began with DFK. Had a tangent scent and she confirmed that she had been smoking the gonja.
    Well, after the DFK she knelt down and started giving the BBBJ. She really knows how to go at it. She soon had her music going and the rhythmic BJ began!

She's quite amazing down there. I let her go on and on for nearly 10 minutes. Decent catbath/nipple suck followed, before we moved on to the FS. Her on top - I've had better, but she's a decent rider. She kept asking to fuck her in doggy though - and who am I to reject?

Her ass looks amazing from behind and her proportions and what not were perfect for me to pound her in doggy. I simply went to town like crazy. She started coughing in between her moans, so I slowed down and we shifted to mish. Her legs can go back up over her head and I gave a good pounding in that position. Lastly, hugged her before going on and on. Didn't seem like I was going to blow with FS today, so I lay back down as she offered CIM.

She took a bit of a rest, took some tissues and coughed a bit. I told her that I wanted to extend to an hour, to which she said a clear "NO!" I was in a decent condition and I think I gave her more than she would usually take in 30 mins. Oh well. She started the BJ again, but soon enough I went through the whole FS cycle again, before I aimed toward her mouth while she was lying down.

Unfortunately, at the last second, my supporting hand slipped a bit and my member slipped out of her mouth! So it became a CIM, COF, COB all in one - unintentionally. Cleaned up, chatted a bit and kissed good bye.

Lot of dirty talk and much energy. I could see myself seeing her again.

Silver Member

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 30 July 2018

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 to late

Rates : $150/60 mins

Size/shape : 155~160, decent breasts, amazing ass

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malay

Services Provided : BBBJ, french kiss">DFK, CIM, FS, ball-lick.

Value for money/recommend? : Awesome as always.

My experience/comments :

Been a while since I had been with Michelle so thought I would re-aquate myself with her. Booked for 2 hours. As I was her first fuck for the day she came in her street clothes, tight black pants and a top with no bra on. Started with some DFK and she is good at this. We have a good make out session and I am rubbing her ass and playing iwth her tits while she rubs my cock through my pants. I need to have a shower so strip down get in and get out. Michelle has also stripped down and looks good as ever. Her ass is great and I cannot get neough of it. Out of the shower more DFK before I ask her to start sucking my cock. Kneels down and goes for a bbbj. Feels good and she keeps looking up to ensure that I was enjoying it. Nice and deep and wet. I lay down on the bed and get her to 69er so I cna enjoy her ussy as she sucks my cock. as we had 2 hours to kill we feasted on each othr for a good 20min each. Her pussy was so wet and my cock was so ready to fuck. Michelle jumps on me in cowgirl and man does it feel good. Her pussy is tight and wet. More making out and slapping that ass as she bounces on my cock. Slide her around to missionary and start pounding away. This feels good and I can feel my cock ready to cum. Pull out of her pussy and blow all over her pussy. Feels great. Time for a break so get a nice massage. I love a good massage and Michelle provides that. After about 20min of rubbing, I feel my cock coming back to life.

Time to turn over for more bbbj. Ths is feeling good. It is bit hot in the room o asked Michelle to open the door to allow us to put on a show. Well she had no problems leaing the door open a bit which was great. Well the thrill of fucking with the door open got me so hard so jumped behind Michelle and started fucking her hard in doggy style. Ass looks great and was great to pound her. Turned her over and started Missionary again. Seeing my cock slide in and out of her ussy was gold. Well moved through all the positions with lots of BBJ in between. Had a few gals walk pass and look in while we fucked. Sweat was pouring off me and she was glazed in sweat as well. Finally had a good do in doggy and pounding away with Michelle's pussy getting so tight. I could not hold off any more nad pulled out and blew all over her ass. Colapsed on the bed exhausted but happy as ever. Michelle is a great gal. Lots of experience and knows how to look after us guys. I will be back to see her again

Establishment : 533 Willoughby Rd.

Date of Visit : 29/8/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redir...ghby.com.au%2F

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10am to Late

Rates : $150/ hr

Size/shape : Size 6, petite, 155cm, A/B cup, nice figure.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Malaysian

Services Provided : lfk, bbbj, daty, cg, mish, cim

Value for money/recommend? : For Sure

My experience/comments : More experience at 533 after another Wednesday business trip finished up at 4pm.
    Manager May advises Michelle and Wendy are free and I choose Michelle based on member reviews. Thank you very much !
    Michelle is lively and friendly from the start, getting music going while I shower then giggling and slow dancing as I dry off. Slow teasing strip, lfk, pushes me back onto the bed for some cuddles, catbath and gently paced bbbj. Terrific attention to head, shaft and balls, plenty of slurping tongue action and eye contact. Change of pace for some yummy daty and move into 69. Michelle is great and I’m loving her tight toned body. Some cheeky pussy slides followed by covered cg and reverse cg, grinding deep and tight. Relax and reposition Michelle on her back with legs spread wide for some slow daty on her beautiful smooth pussy. I really enjoy this connection so I take my time and follow up with some lazy covered mish.
    I let Michelle resume her wonderful oral skills and she took me to a really intense cim finish with her mouth and hands. Enthusiastic, skilled and a great experience - thanks Michelle.
    Thanks Michelle,