>

Thread: Michelle and Winnie

Silver Member

Default Michelle and Winnie

Person's Name : Winnie and Michelle

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 21/06/21 (Last Punt Pre Lock down)

Contact Details/Address/Weblink :.533 Willoughby

Phone : 02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Rates : $150 ph x 2 hours.

Size/shape : size 8 and size 6

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese and MAlaysian

Services Provided :.bbbj..Daty..Fiv. Doggy, Missionary, Flat Doggy and DFK

Value for money/recommend? : yes

My experience/comments : (Please put some effort into this part for all of our readers, a minimum requirement of 25 words or more to get a picture of time spent and experience had.)

I forgot that I had not posted this so here goes. Memory might not be too good as weas almost 2 months ago. Scary as that is how long it has been since I have had sex. Anyway, booked Michelle and Winnie. 1st time I have been with Winnie but she was worth it and I will be seeing her again when lock down finishes. After the shower greated by both gals with DFK. Any service that I have needs DFK and both the gals provided. I think I preferred Winnie's though as she was allowing more tongue and deeper french kissing. From there move to BBBJ where I had Winnie scking my cock and Michelle sucking my balls. Was a great site looking down seeing these gals slurping on my cock and balls. Girls swapped around a few times but my cock was a;ways in one of the gals mouths. Onto the bed where I lied down and had Michelle over my mouth so I could eat her out while Winnie continued her bbbj. Got the gals to swap around and ate Winnie's pussy out for the first time and it was delightful. Michelle was eating my cock but wanted more so felt her slide up and the slide down. Its and awesome feeling when your cock breaks through a gals pussy for the first time. Michelle is going great guns on my cock in cow gal and I lift Winnie up to have a look. What a site. Winnie now dfk while I thrust into Michelle. I want to try Winnie so get the gals to swap and have Winnie now riding me while Michelle kisses me. This is getting too much so fling Winnie into missionary before plowing her hard and fast and blow deep inside of her. Time for a break and the gals give me a massage. After 20 min the gals start playing with my cock again and it is hard. More bbbj before I get Winnie into doggy and have her start ti eat Michelle out. That just looked awesome I pounded away into Winnie and Michelle was grinding her pussy against Winnie's mouth. I wanted to try Michelle in doggy now as she has such a cute ass so got her to line up next Winnie and I entered her. I did find Michelle a lot tighter then Winnie most of the time except the end which i will get too. After doggie on them both got the gals to lie flat on there stomach so I could experience there pussies that way. I do love this position as I thrust it my balls bounce against the gals ass and feel great. Went between the gals and again Michelle was the tighter. Well I could see that our time was approaching so got Winnie in to missionary and started pounding away on her. I was sweating and she was rubbing her clit furiously. I could feel her pussy getting so tight now and she was having an orgasm. Very rarely do I believe that a gal has one but I know she was horny and she was enjoying my cock thrust in and out of her. This combined with the DFK was too much for me and I left my 2nd load in her. I lay on top of her DFK and she was still playing with her clit getting herself off. Even when I went to the shower she was playing with herself getting herself off. it was great to watch. In the end time was up and I gave the gals a DFK each before leaving and informing Angie how good that gals were. This was my last punt before lock-down but am glad it was a good one. Hope you guys enjoyed this review.

Silver Member

Holy fuck, what I would do to get that right now.

Bronze Member

Looks like you've made 2 creampies. Well done mate.

Gold Member.

I've not seen Winnie for years, she is on my post lockdown list.

The of the few doubles I've ever done involved getting Winnie in the room in the last 10 mins to take my load in her mouth as the girl I was with was a kissing queen who never did cim.

Heaven.