Person's Name : Mickey

Establishment : 533 Willoughby rd Exotic Girls

Date of Visit : 3/9/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : http://533willoughby.com.au/home.html

Phone :02 9967 9991

Hours of Business : Started today so will be firming up. My session one hour on the 3/9/2019 at 10 am so first punter at 533 for this lady.

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Medium build similar to Carina so very nice indeed. Very pretty, nice natural B or C breasts, very sexy legs and skin so soft and smooth.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DFK throughout, BBBJ, DATY intense, cowgirl intense, missionary twice, side saddle with balls play, side doggy,

Value for money/recommend? : Yes you bet

My experience/comments : Well I just had to book this chick after seeing her photos on the website and Angie giving me the heads up, so I get VIP spot today and it was fucking good guys.

This girl is sexy little dynamo and it was really full on the whole time as she did not want to stop and rest and we just fucked for 40 minutes. Now I am not sure how long she can keep this up but some of you will be fine and then I guess she will need a rest but she had plenty of energy for me.

I was waiting a few moments and in she comes and fuck she looked good in those ripped jeans with her thighs exposed and I felt her legs and her skin is so smooth and soft that my cock sprung to attention.

I held her and she was kissing me with tongue right off the bat and we did this for several moments so this may differ depending on how she feels but it was good for me and I am thinking that this is gunna be good.

Such a sexy little lady and I ran to the shower and towelled off while she stripped and wow what a great figure and those legs really good so we lay down for more passionate kissing and I had to eat her pussy.

I just got my tongue in there and sucked her pussy and tongue fucked her deep inside for a while and she really likes getting licked and it was making me very horny and I lifted her butt right up and really ate her pussy.

Now this is so good to get a girl who loves sex and she was loving my tongue and crying out and through the session anyone might have been able to hear her from the front room all the way back to Angies desk.

Now I am very horny from this reaction and had a rinse and lay down and get this fantastic BBBJ which was so soft and sexy going about half way and sucking with pressure and tongue work.

I let her do this for nearly ten minutes and I need to get inside what I think will be a magical pussy maybe similar to Carina and Mickey gets on the dom and some lube and lowers onto my hard cock.

Now I am pretty excited as she is new and hot and fucking sexy as and her pussy is a nice snug fit being young and small like 160 cm but a beautiful body and she is on top fucking me slowly.

Its pretty damn good to get a receptive young beauty who is enjoying herself and fucking you and you get to watch her work her magic and those legs so sexy as she fucked me.

I could feel every bit of her nice pussy and she was leaning down kissing with passion and tongues and then rise up and at one point absolutely hammering my cock and she did this a few times between slower fucking.

This reverse missionary went for a while and I was enjoying it very much and then Mickey said she wanted me to fuck her now as she was very horny so we rolled over near the edge and I started slowly.

I just made slow love to her for five minutes and the kissing is getting pretty intense and I had short very fast busts with her crying out and leaning up watching my cock and she was pulling me in to her.

I was getting quite hot and sweaty after ten minutes so we changed to side saddle and just went slow for a while and she was massaging my balls and it was very girlfriend sexy and felt very good.

I was enjoying looking at her nice little body and legs and just slowly stroking and she was curling up onto my cock and gyrating back and forth for a while and she is really good at twerking on your cock.

I had periods where I was going faster and she was crying out and after ten minutes we took a break and just lying there resting and she grabbed my cock and put it back in and started to move onto me.

We then went back to missionary and I stayed like this with the kissing for more than ten minutes and it was so sexy just to make love to this sexy girl and mixed slow and fast and came hard at the end with her crying out again.

It was non stop fucking for 40 minutes and I enjoyed it very much so another star in the making for 533.