Date of Visit : 19/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Prettish face, curvy figure, C/D-cups, untamed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Good session with a girl who is eager to please

My experience/comments : Called Angie the day before and asked which of two new girls she recommended. She said Miko so I booked her.

On the way in I called to check the booking was OK. Angie said that Miko was there but if I wanted one of the better rooms I’d have to come in 20min later. I said that was OK.

Traffic was bad and I only just got there in time but I still had to wait 10min, during which time I had a chat with Angie.

Room 3 was then available and Miko was called.

I immediately recognised her as I’d seen her not long ago at another shop – she only worked there one day before moving on to 533.

She has a prettish face and was wearing a short black dress over a black bra and panties.

I showered and Miko readied things.

I lay on the bed and Miko stripped to reveal a curvy figure with just a couple of surplus kilos on her stomach. She has enhanced C/D-cups and a closely trimmed bush.

Miko knelt beside me and immediately started sucking me and I fingered her clit.

It was a good BBBJ – she started nice and slowly with no interruptions and no hint of teeth.

I suggested some 69 and she moved round. This was good and she was soon moaning and panting and twitching.

We’d got off to a quick start so I licked her for a good while and she sounded like she was enjoying it. She might have had several gentle orgasms but there was nothing explosive so I’m not certain.

I suggest she get a condom and we started with some cow-girl, Asian style at first and I played with her tits.

She then seemed to tire and knelt on the bed and vigorously rode me while grinding her clit down on me. Again she seemed to be having a good time.

Then she sat upright and I rubbed her clit with my thumb while she rode me. It wasn’t particularly warm in the room but she was soon profusely sweating.

I suggested some doggie and we switched with me standing by the bed.

This was good and Miko was really pushing herself back towards me as I fucked her – she sounded like she was having a good time and I stuck my thumb up her backdoor without resistance.

I suggested she suck me again and she removed the condom and I lay on the bed.

It didn’t take long and I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away just in time – fair enough as we hadn’t discussed a CIM finale and it is not advertised as one of her services.

Miko tidied me up before having a quick shower.

There wasn’t much time left but we had a chat and she told me she was from Shenzhen and has been here a couple of months – her English is quite good.

Another chat with Angie on the way out and it was back to the car.

Good session with Miko. When I saw her a few weeks ago at the other shop I was her first customer on her first (and only) day there and she was a bit flustered and seemed a bit inexperienced as if she hadn’t been doing this long. But I wrote at the time that she was eager to please and could well improve and I think she has done so.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Miko

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 02/03/2019

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533 Willoughby Girls

Hours of Business : 10 till late

Size/shape : Pretty face, curvy figure, enhanced C/D-cups, trimmed bush

Services Provided : DFK, BBBJ, DATY MISH
    Value for money/recommend? : Good GFE

Miko came recommended by Angie who am I to argue, she has never let me down!

Beautiful woman, not a stick creature, but lovely body all round. Bit of a minor tum. not an issue.

Passable English, not perfect, but it gets the job done. She is a bit shy/nervously bashful. Not a hint of arrogance Quite a delightful woman to spend time with!

I booked her at 12.30 on a Saturday, but I was first cab ff the rank , as she told me that she had just arrived by Ueber, and was a bit flustered and hot ans sweaty. OK I said, why don't you have a quick shower to cool down, I love first cab off the rank!!

She gets right down to business, no pussyfooting about, she comes to the bed and says now I am going to suck your cock! Which she does, OMG, it's good, I have a three day load backed up, and am as hard as tool steel, please pardon the pun. Did I say it was good? Fuck, yes. If I have to voice one criticism, but maybe I am a greedy bugger, she could have carried on much longer with this exquiste pleasuring.

She asked me something that I did not understand, but think she was asking me what I wanted her to do to me.! What a sweetie!

I asked her to lie down and proceeded t lick her lovely nipples. Gradually went on to caress those sexy shoulders, back boobs and the down to the crotch. She seems to like my tongue when t gets down to her abdomen just each side of her pubic area, whatever one calls the spot. In engineering terms, left and right of pubic fuzz,don''t know what marketing would call it! Appreciative sounds, which increase when I move her over so that I can acsess her on the edge of the mattress and hone in on her vulva and surroundings. She has lovely rose petal inner lips and responds quickly when I tongue these intimate areas. She bucks and squirms appreciatively, and we must have continued wit this for the best of 15 to 20 minutes. No telltale big orgasmic moment, but multiple squirming shudders. Don't know how to interpret it all, but I hope that with subsequent visits I will learn to read her better.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Miko

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 19/12/18

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Size/shape : Prettish face, curvy figure, C/D-cups, untamed bush

Services Provided : LFK, BBBJ, 69, cow-girl, doggie

Value for money/recommend? : Had better

My experience/comments :
    Rocked up to 533 with no booking. Was hoping to get extremely lucky and see Karen but she was booked solid. She did walk past me between sessions and she is still looking hot. Anyway had the choice of 3 gals, Amanda, Miko and Jan. Chose Miko based on a few recommendations. Got into the room together and had my shower. Came out and we engaged in some LFK. Tried to get our tongues to intetwine but she was not having any of that. Well after a few minutes of LFK and fondeling of each other bodies Miko dropped down for a bbbj. Now that was a good bbj. Nice and deep no teeth and felt wonderful. Let her go on my cock for 5min before it was time to adjurn to the bed. Onto the bed and more bbbj but I wanted to taste her pussy. Ended up in a 69 with me eating her out for ages. After this I was rock hard and wanted to fuck. Got her to lie in missionary and got to suck her tips her lips and pussy. Moved up and planted some more LFK and had my cock rubbing against her pussy. Time for a cndom and on it went and in I plunge. She took it very well and I pumped away. Into doggie and flat doggie. Then back to missionary. Was getting a bit soft, I think cause I was tired, and got Miko to engage in some bbbj and hj. This felt good and I just lay back and let her pleasure me. WEll a guy can only take this for so long before he wants to plunge his cock into that wet pussy and that is exactly what I did. Felt good but was not much of a connection, felt very mundane. Went through the positions till I was getting soft again so asked her to do more bbbj and hj. Eventually ame after the HJ and she tideied me up wwith some tissues. Inot the shower we went cleaned up and out the door.

Oveall I think I need more PSE rather than GFE plus I need more sleep as I know this iseffecting me. OK service overall.