Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 16/3/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, slim but still shapely, nice B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, 69, face-sitting, various positions

Value for money/recommend? : Certainly - great session with a great girl

My experience/comments : Angie sent me a text a couple of days previously saying she had a good new girl called Mimi starting on Thursday, so I booked her.

Mimi has a pretty face and is slim but still curvy with a nice pair of B-cups. She has a tattoo on her lower back.

No kissing – don’t know whether that is always the case with Mimi but it didn’t seem to be on offer and I didn’t push it.

It was Mimi’s first day at 533 and she was a bit disorganised and uncertain about things. She chats away (possibly as a result of being nervous) but her English is a bit limited and she can be difficult to understand at times.

After I’d showered, and she’d stopped fiddling with things, she joined me on the bed and started licking my nipples. She asked what I wanted her to do so I suggested she suck me, and she did.

She knelt between my legs and started an excellent BBBJ. Not particularly deep but starting nice and slowly and sensually, with great tongue action, occasional eye-contact and no interruptions.

She also tickled my balls, perineum and asshole. She picked up on the fact that I was enjoying this and grabbed some lube to apply to my asshole while she still sucked me.

She asked whether I wanted her to insert a finger and I said “A little bit”.

After a good spell of this, I suggested some 69 but she countered with a suggestion that I turned over. I thought she was proposing some tromboning but she put a pillow under my hips and told me to lie down on my front. She knelt between my legs and pulled my cock back towards her.

Everything was well lubed and she milked my cock with one hand while sticking a finger a long way up my back passage.

I haven't experienced this position before and the sensation was amazing. I had to concentrate hard on not cumming and I couldn’t let it continue for more than about five minutes before having to get her to stop, telling her it was "Too good".

I again suggested some 69 and she asked that I wash the lube off my cock while she washed her hands.

Mimi was soon gently moaning as I licked her clit and she continued her sensuous BJ.

We had a good session of this before I had to stop her again and I got her to turn round and sit on my face. Her moaning intensified and she seemed to enjoy it but she was a bit reserved and never really went off.

She then blew me a bit more before I asked her to get a condom.

We started with some very good cowgirl and Mimi was soon getting into it. It was a bit of a tight squeeze at first but Mimi took it well with no complaints.

After a bit of Asian CG, Mimi turned round for some reverse CG. She was bending forward and really low, giving me a great view as my cock slid in and out.

I then suggested some mish. Mimi put her arms behind her knees to pull her legs back and in the air to allow some great access.

Next the good old doggie and I stood behind her as she knelt at the edge of the bed. She has a lovely slim waist and shapely butt and looking down at the action was another great sight.

I gently inserted a crooked thumb up her back passage and met no resistance. This felt so good that I soon climaxed and filled the dom.

I collapsed on the bed and she tidied me up before lying in my arms for the few remaining minutes.

Mimi said she hadn’t been in Australia long and had previously worked at somewhere in the city (I think she said 647 Elizabeth Street). She was born in mainland China but had spent several years in HK before coming here.

I eventually had to point out that our time was up and have a quick shower before departing.

Great session with a pretty, lovely and talented girl who will only get better with time.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 10/6/17

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Pretty face, thin, shapely if a bit high mileage, B-cups with long pointy nips

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, prostate massage, various yet to be patented positions

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, if you need an extreme root that will blow the cobwebs out of your plumbing, look no further

It was cold and I was looking forward to a nice hot shower before my punt when Mimi came in and said something that I did not catch. Anyway, into the shower, and after running first one tap, then both then only the other, it dawned on me that what she had probably said was that there was no hot water! Anyway, so I just stuck my bits into the water and quickly soaped those up and rinsed as quickly as possible bafore I jumped out to dry myself above the heater. Mimi was fiddling with her music, so I pressed my hands onto the heater for a minute or so until she has finished so as not to give her a heart attack when I touched her with my cold hands.

Onto the bed and after a brief mipple tongueing she heads straight down to the BJ. No time wasted here! Out comes the lube bottle and she starts spreading the KY over my balls, perinaeum and then starts masssaging my butt, all the time keeping up the BJ. It's feeling geat, and she must have noticed that I was enjoying it, so she satrted probing deeper. Prostate massages are just the best, and I told her to go in deeper, which she enthusiastically did. Fuck it felt good! The thing with them is that the muscle that controls your ejaculation reflex is right next to the prostrate, and it seems that as long as the massage goes on, it prevents the ejaculation spasm, so you just get more and more stimulated without blowing your load.

Not long and she tells me to go on my knees. Having read Newboy's review above, I suspected what was coming, and knew what she was wanting me to do. Sure as hell, she put the pillows under my hips and pulled back my cock between my legs, another liberal pumping of the lube bottle, and she starts wanking me whilst keeping up the anal massage. OMG, awesome. This carried on for a while, and then she started maneuvering around and telling me to raise my hips. It took me a while to catch on what she was trying to do, what with me face down on the sheet, but she was lying on her back between my legs with her head at my feet, legs folded right up and back, and then she wriggled onto my cock, never missing a beat with the prostrtae stimulation, except when she pumped in more and more lube. Fuck it felt good, and I pumped and pumped away. It seemed I could carry on indefinitely, getting hornier and hornier, but never feeling that I was about to blow. After a good 5 minutes of this she old me to come up and bring one knee between her leg and arm and the other below her buttock on her other side, all the time her legs are still fully folded back and she is finger pumping my arse, so I was kneeling diagonally over her pussy and fucking down into her. AWESOME!

I don't know how long this carried on, but at some stage she was clearly in dicomfort, so I told her to lie on the pillow on her back and started licking her nice pointy nipples before diving down onto her. She seemed to really enjoy that, and did not object to me employing some of the ubiquitous lube and fingering her backside too. After 10 or so minutes of her squirming about she said her clit was getting sensitive, so she fished out a gizmo with two vibrating eggs and told me to use one on her and the other on myself. That got me fully stiff again, and she told me to get on my knees again and we did some more of the unique position fucking as described above, having liberally lubed up. We had been going at it like rabbits for 50 minutes by now, so I decided that I needed to blow my load before I blow my brains out. I asked her to go into doggie and hammered away at it. She really is tight, and it was not long before I felt it coming. I wipped my member out and blew my load all over her back and shoulders and arm and the bed and there was some on te mirror!!!!

Need I say more? She might not do this with every customer, but I think it's up to you what you let her do to you - she's game!

I just popped the pecker under the cold shower again, but she was covered in cum and had to get in under the freezing water wash ber back and shoulders, which I felt bad about.

Will I be back? Yes, but I couldn't handle that every week. Probably a once in a while wild ride!