Person's Name : Mimi

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 8/06/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 533willoughby.com.au; 02-9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til Late

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : Slim,Cute Face, 160cm Tall, B breast, Full Shaven

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : BBBJ, Prostate Massage, Fingering on her (both Holes), DATY, 69, Sex - Multi Position, Lots of stories

Value for money/recommend? : Yes, but I would choose another girl - too much Chat

My experience/comments :

Been a while since a FS punt and wanted it to be a PSE, so when I saw Mimi available quickly made a booking at the time I wanted, Arrived onsite at the agreed time, but Mimi was still with another customers. Alice apologies and 20 minutes later, she is ready to go

Enter the room, nice big one at the front of the premise with own shower, and Mimi is there with her suitcase and bag of tricks, good body, seem happy - we have a quick chat before I have shower. Whilst I am showering she tries on some lingerie that one of her customers gave her, slits where her nipples and pussy are. Does a little show and looks very nice, especially with the shaved pussy. Gets me onto the bed and straight into a BBBJ. Very good technique, no teeth and goes deep with very few tissue breaks. I let this go for about 10 minutes, before getting into a 69 position with her, and enjoy a very nice pussy, feels tight, taste nice - I'm in heaven,

She then lubes me up a slips a finger in, whilst she is sucking away - nice experience, and I do the same to her. She has this rosebud ass hole, and I work a finger into it, and well as thumb in the pussy, whilst munching away. She is enjoying this, and react and moans nicely, without the over exaggeration.

She then asked if ready to fuck, and I OK, on with the DOM for a mish, followed by doggie. She is relatively tight, and on a cold day like today, feels nice and warm. With about 20 minutes to go, she then ask if she could take over, I lie down and she then starts on CW. From that point on, it was non stop talking. English is average, so only understood about 50%, balls deeps in her and she is telling me her experience in the trade and personal life - She has lived a very interesting life, for some one so young. Waiting for her to stop, but it doesn't - just talks and sqeezes her pussy once in a while, followed by a few pumps, and then next story.

Soon Angie was knocking on the door, so a quick HJ and I cum, usually takes longer with HJ - but the lead up had been great. We then take a shower each, and she is still talking - I might have listener aura about me

So overall experience was good, Mimi is a nice person, cheerful, good body and did I mention loves to talk. Has good technique, tight, and I am sure would be OK to go do more of the PSE if asked. However talks a little too much, and I didn't have it in me to stop her.