Default Mina at 533 - I love it when the girl gets loud

Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 25/9/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : www.533willoughby.com.au

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, slim figure, A-cups, cute little butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ, 69, FIV, face-sitting, DATY, pussy-slide, cow-girl, mish

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very good session. Not a PYT but she knows what to do and loves being licked and gets extremely loud

My experience/comments : I called Angie yesterday and booked a new girl but Angie said she could be unreliable so she asked me to call beforehand to check. I called just before leaving home Angie said the girl hadn’t turned up but she had another girl, Mina, so I booked her.

When Angie let me in a new girl walked past and went into Room 2. Angie said it was Betty. I only got a quick look at her but my first impression was that she looked like a girl who’d know how to look after a customer.

Angie showed me straight into Room 1 where Mina was waiting.

She has a reasonably pretty face (well made up) and was immediately friendly, giving me a hug and a kiss.

Angie said that it was Mina’s first day and she wasn’t certain about using that name yet and told me to suggest a name afterwards and I handed over the money and she left.

Mina is quite short and was wearing a black lacy thing over a black bra and the smallest g-string I’ve ever seen. She also wore black fishnet stockings.

I showered and Mina stripped. She has a slim figure with A-cups and a cute little butt and was fully shaved.

Onto the bed and Mina knelt beside me and there was none of that catbath nonsense – she immediately started sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, good hand-action, no interruptions and lovely, cheeky eye-contact. She tried to go deep and got a bit over half way (she is petite). And from time to time she licked my balls and perineum, again with lots of saliva.

I asked for some 69 and Mina moved round and responded immediately. She was soon moaning loudly while she sucked me and the sat upright and got very loud while she writhed around and pushed herself down onto my tongue.

She squirmed away but was still lying beside me while she sucked me so I inserted a finger into her very wet pussy. She was very tight.

Mina moved around and sat on my face and now was extremely loud. I reckon the people waiting at the bus stop outside the entrance must have been able to hear her.

She then lay on her side beside me to suck me some more and invitingly had one knee raised so I finger-fucked her some more before she moved back for some more 69.

After another good licking I got her to lie down for some DATY and she was extremely loud again while my finger was back inside her and she was moaning and laughing and shouting things like “I’m horny”.

I’ve no idea how many times she came but it seemed like several.

I stopped licking her for a while and got her to rub her clit. She applied some lube and I watched from close up while she masturbated.

I knelt by her head and she sucked me some more while I rubbed her clit but she was obviously sensitive after cumming so much and she kept pushing my hand away.

I lay down and she straddled me for a pussy-slide and I soon had to ask her to get a condom.

As she dressed me I asked whether I could later cum in her mouth but I wasn’t sure whether she understood.

Mina applied some lube and we started with some cow-girl. As I said, she was very tight but she gave it a good go and made some great facial expressions as she rode me.

I asked for some doggie but she was horrified by the prospect, saying “No, no, no. Too big, too big” so we switched to the mish.

Mina was loud again as she held her knees high and wide.

I wanted to find out whether CIM was available so I withdrew and she sucked me some more. I made it clear when I was cumming and she pulled her head away and I came on her hand.

We collapsed on the bed and she tidied me up and she lay in my arms and, after I’d got my breath back, we had a chat.

Mina said she was from Taiwan (I think she said Taoyuan, just to the west of Taipei) and has been here 1½ years.

Mina confirmed it was her first day and we discussed what name she’s like and she said she was happy with Mina so I later told Angie (but she might still change it).

By now we were over time and I had to point to the clock and we showered and dressed.

After a farewell kiss I left to give some feedback to Angie and I said hello to Joye who was just going into a booking.

Silver Member

Person's Name : Mina

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 12/10/19

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Exotic Asian Girls

Phone : 9967 9991

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $150/hr

Size/shape : Reasonably attractive face, slim figure, A-cups, cute little butt, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Taiwanese

Services Provided : BBBJ with balls licking, 69, pussy-slide, cow-girl, side saddle twice, missionary twice

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - very tight pussy and gets extremely loud and excited while being fucked, which is a good thing right?

My experience/comments : I booked Crystal for 12 noon and when I arrived Angie said that she was wiped out from the day before and needed more sleep so that was disappointing but hey what can you do but fuck another girl right.

Mina was available so I thought I could give her a go based on Newboy's review and when she walked in she looked very slim but nice shape with natural A cup boobs and pretty face and she clung to me so that seemed promising.

I showered and stood by the bed and my cock is being sucked as I stood there and it felt very good but only half way but nice and she was massaging balls which I love and the sucking went for a while then I lay down and my balls are getting some attention.

She moved around and I am holding her very close and sucking her pussy and my cock is getting sucked very nicely and we stayed like this for five minutes and it was good.

Mina is a very slim sexy little girl and I was thinking that her pussy will be very tight and I was keen to get inside her so she gets up and is giving me a wet pussy slide and she was already horny telling me I have a nice big cock.

She was saying to take it easy and go slow to start and I am ok with this so we dom up and apply some lube and this girl is very tight and it took a while to get even half way in and I am thinking it may be a problem.

Also she was getting very excited and vocal whenever I thrust into her and the kissing started with just a cursory peck on the lips and soon escalated into DFK and then full on tongue sucking both ways.

I just alternated with her fucking me slowly and then me trying to get the other half of my cock inside her without her going crazy so I knew that I would need to be patient with her and it was sexy the way she was reacting.

After a few moments I then could get a deeper penetration and Mina is as worked up as I have ever seen a working girl get and she was crying out "big cock I love this cock" but she didn't want me to go hard yet.

I just made slow love to her with very passionate kissing and she was talking to me very turned on and really was liking me fucking her and her pussy is wrapped around my cock and sucking me and it felt good.

Her face is pretty and she looked even better when super horny and her eyes looking at me and crying out and I was in bliss land making love to her and then I elevated up and gave her some faster pace sex.

Now Mina is really getting vocal and telling me not to stop and to fuck her hard now and she was now very wet and could take some harder fucking so I pounded her for a while then went slowly again with lots more kissing.

I was heating up and she needed a break so we went side saddle and it was really sexy to slowly fuck her like this and she was massaging balls and we kissed occasionally and it felt amazing to be inside her.

Those sexy little legs and slim body were keeping me excited like I am fucking a teenager and she was reacting well telling me that it felt very good and not to stop so we went for fifteen minutes like this.

I wanted to try missionary so I get on top and she wanted slow to start so I just paced myself to begin and then after a couple of minutes I went faster and Mina was again crying out and pulling me down to hold me close and kissing.

I could see that she was right into it and it was pretty exciting for me as well so I mixed fast and slow and the faster sessions now getting the vocal "don't stop and I love your cock".

I then did another round of side saddle and then back to missionary to finish holding her close and fast at the end and it was pretty active and felt great.

So we are now close to shower time and I had been fucking for 40 minutes and enjoyed every second.