Person's Name : Miyuki

Establishment : 533 Willoughby

Date of Visit : 2/11/2017

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : <a href="https://auxxxreviews.com/forum/redirect-to/?redirect=http%3A%2F%2F533willoughby.com.au%2Fhome .html" target="_blank">533 Willoughby</a>

Hours of Business : 10 am to 1 am most days

Rates : $150 per hour

Size/shape : short, slim, lovely eyes, a/b boobies, size 5
Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Services Provided : DATY, BBBJ, mish, very affectionate hugs and kissing

Value for money/recommend? : Yes very sexy and beautiful

My experience/comments :

Arrived a little early and Miyuki was free, we met in the hallway and headed up to one of the upstairs rooms. She was wearing a small pink outfit which only just covered her little bottom. She wanted me to go up the stairs before her, so cute.

Got in the room and looked into each others eyes, she has lovely eyes, I think she looks more Japanese than Chinese and her mannerisms are more Japanese as well.

Had a quick kiss and cuddle and then off to the shower.When I got back she was sitting on the bed naked, oh well, would have liked to remove her from the little outfit she had on. She put back on her lingerie and she looked great in that and I got to remove that bit by bit.

Some more kissing and mutual feeling of each others bodies. Her boobies are small and soft, lovely to hold and caress. She started to kiss/lick my nipples, she then suggested suckie but it was time for her to enjoy herself first, so I laid her down on the bed and started to kiss her from her lips to her boobies, tummy and then moved to her pussy.

She has a nice pelvic bone with a couple of days growth on it but the pussy lips were free of hair. Started on DATY, which she was enjoying starting to move around spasmodically, wrapping her thighs tight around my head.

We then swap positions and started to give me a BBBJ, this was pretty good. She used the standard line "so big" and smiled and giggled. Start to overheat so time to put the DOM on and into mish.

Miyuki looked great lying on the bed, her soft boobies were lying flat on her chest. Miyuki applies some lube, I enter her pussy, it is nice and warm. Nice and snug, I go slow so it is not uncomfortable for her. Then OMG, what she does with her pelvic muscles, wow. I can feel a pulsating contraction on my member, this is amazing. I blow a big load into the DOM.She cleans me up and we lie chatting for a bit, then we shower. Come back to the room and I get dressed and help her back into her tiny outfit.

A wonderful session and I hope she becomes a regular on the roster.