>

Thread: Mobile number for 533 Willoughby?

Default Mobile number for 533 Willoughby?

My apologies if this is in the wrong section - mods please move if required.

Guys, I’ve made a booking to see someone at 533 tomorrow (Monday). I telephoned the landline - and had a very brief conversation with Angie. I got the feeling her mind was on other things. I’m not entirely sure the booking is locked in. Angie’s been great in the past, but rushed the call today.

I’ve been to 533 once in the past and I seem to recall Angie providing me with a mobile number - which I’ve stupidly deleted from my phone some time ago.

Is there any chance someone could PM me the mobile number - I can then send a text to 533 to confirm my booking, etc.

In any event, I’ll give them another call tomorrow on the landline - just don’t want to annoy Angie!

Note - I’ve rarely punted in Australia (tomorrow will only be my third time!), hence my low number of posts. Happy to provide a FR of my trip to 533 tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by armitage View Post
    My apologies if this is in the wrong section - mods please move if required.

Guys, I’ve made a booking to see someone at 533 tomorrow (Monday). I telephoned the landline - and had a very brief conversation with Angie. I got the feeling her mind was on other things. I’m not entirely sure the booking is locked in. Angie’s been great in the past, but rushed the call today.

I’ve been to 533 once in the past and I seem to recall Angie providing me with a mobile number - which I’ve stupidly deleted from my phone some time ago.

Is there any chance someone could PM me the mobile number - I can then send a text to 533 to confirm my booking, etc.

In any event, I’ll give them another call tomorrow on the landline - just don’t want to annoy Angie!

Note - I’ve rarely punted in Australia (tomorrow will be my third!), hence my low number of posts. Happy to provide a FR of my trip to 533 tomorrow.
    I have Angie's mobile number (as I'm sure do many other regulars) but I don't think it should be passed on to a third party without her consent.

From my experience it will not be a problem if you just call in the morning to confirm the booking is OK - I have often done just that.

NB

Cheers NB - in hindsight, you’re probably right. I’ll try the landline again tomorrow morning. Appreciate the reply!